[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her name? Why didn't it work out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 26

What was her name? Why didn't it work out?
>>
>>37111623
She probably was bored of me after 7 years
>>
>>37111623
Marie.
She killed herself.
>>
>>37111623
>Annaliese
>"too busy"
I've heard that excuse enough times to know what it means. But it hurts when I run into her around town and I try my best to pretend I didn't notice her
>>
>>37111623
Jennifer.

I'm a massive fuck-up.
>>
>ghost oneitis for months
>treat her like shit
>feel like shit in those months
>recently take her back
>she always texts constantly and always asks me to hang out
>even flirting with me like the good ol days
>she really cares about me
>feel even worse about myself more than ever

Isn't this what I wanted? I missed the fuck out of her but now she's back and I feel even worse about myself.
>>
>>37111623
Sydney. Dated for a year and some months.
Her depression rubbed off on me, while she was getting better I was getting worse. I broke up with her on New Years day. I kind of miss her a lot.
>>
Victoria and hannah. Both for the same reasons. I'm broke and distance ruined it.
>>
>>37111623
Brooke
was just a cunt
>>
>>37111623
Katherine
She's just way too good for me in every way.
>>
>>37111623
>Justina
>I was trying to "force communication"

Fuck you justina, you led me on
>>
>>37112857
Are you me?

I also got dumped by Jennifer for being a massive fuck-up. What a stuck up cunt amirite?
>>
>>37111623
Lauren

I'm a massive judgmental cynicist
>>
File: pep19.png (44KB, 1920x1867px) Image search: [Google]
pep19.png
44KB, 1920x1867px
>>37112910
>be anon
>be dumb faggot
>girl I treated like shit is nice enough to want me again
>hesitate dating her again because dumb as fuck
>>
>>37111623

I thought that I was in love with her, but I was really just in love with my rose-tinted perception of her.
>>
>>37111623
Caitlin

We...just didn't appreciate each other at the right times
>>
>>37113145
We will never date. The most I'll ever get from her is a quick fuck or even a pity fuck.
>>
>>37111623
His*

Daniel. It didnt work out cause he wasnt gay lol
>>
Right hand.

Rotating disk saw.
>>
>>37111623
Cecilia.

I was a dumb ass in every possible way. If I could fuck something up, believe me I did. Didn't help that I was a cyborg either
>>
File: 1486701820954.jpg (83KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486701820954.jpg
83KB, 633x758px
>>37111623
Kat
BBC memes were real
>>
>>37113023
What did she do to you anon?

Original comment is oringinal
>>
>>37111623
Samantha. It was lust not love. Now, in retrospect, I can see how it would have been a disaster, but sometimes I still wish we could have tried.
>>
Sofia, i left her to be with someone i dont wanna be with and go places i dont want to go to anymore.
Bipolar dissorder's a bitch.
>>
>>37112751
I'm amazed she had the balls to do it. Breaking up with someone after that long makes them cry and beg and it's fucking awful to watch.
>>
>>37113237
>>37113241
>>37113239
kiIl yourselves, normalfaggots.
>>
>>37113271
>Enter thread about past relationships.
>Expect people not to talk about past relationships bc muh virginity.

Now you know why you are a failure.
>>
>>37113320
>enter r9k
>expect robots instead of normalfags
Not too difficult an equation, eh normie?
>>
>>37113339
Have you been in a coma for the past year? This place is mostly normies now.
>>
>>37113371
>past year
>year
At least pretend you're not new, normie.
>>
>>37113339
It's okay anon, the sane people are gone.
>>
>>37113238
basically led me on and abused the fact that I'm fairly wealthy. For example she knew that I'd just received a payment and said "so when are you gonna treat me" when we weren't even together. She also sold my concert tickets which sold out in a day. There's some other stuff but I only posted the whole story last week so can't be bothered rewriting the whole thing.
>>
>>37113447
Boo hoo, normie. You have it soooo hard.
>>
>>37113231
Still wish we could've at least tried. Seen her date Chads and assholes that just make her cry for the past, what, 6 years maybe? I'm a piece of shit and a borderline cuck
>>
>>37113455
You think I'm a normie, that's a good joke my friend
>>
>>37113447
Do you still talk to her? Feel free to share anything else.
>>
>>37113387
I'm relatively new and not really suggesting otherwise. R9k is mainstream now bro. I learned about this place on Tumblr.
>>
File: BOI1.jpg (35KB, 480x538px) Image search: [Google]
BOI1.jpg
35KB, 480x538px
>>37111623
Lori
She was fucking her cousin
>>
>>37113484
>not a virgin
You'd be better off at /soc/.
>>
Arianne
Laurie
Joelle
Abelone
Caterina

Because I'm an insecure beta.
>>
>>37113505
Kinda feel like you dodged a bullet there Anon.
>>
>>37113515
Why the fuck are you on this board? You're not a robot.
>>
Victoria.

I was recently able to recover thousands and thousands of our old chat logs. I'll be reading them for the next couple of years to figure out exactly what went wrong.

Right now I think its because she was sexually assaulted and that caused an already turbulent ldr to go haywire. But had that not happen, I think we would have still been together.
>>
>>37113532
No, these are all the girls I liked but didn't work out.
>>
>>37113542
Poor you, normie problems are seriously touching. I'm being sarcastic btw.
>>
File: 1477393895866.png (82KB, 191x197px) Image search: [Google]
1477393895866.png
82KB, 191x197px
>>37113488
Nope, after she sold my tickets (this was back at the start of october) I completely cut her out of my life. I kinda feel bad about how I treated her during the argument and it's her birthday this month, I was going to apologise but I don't want any more romantic dealings with her- I'd genuinely prefer to be a wizard than date her

>>37113506
but I am a virgin anon
>>
>>37113532
Why are you in this thread? I'm sure there's a sad virgin thread where you'd be more comfortable. Check the catalog.
>>
>>37113563
Why are you on a board for robots when you're not one?
>>
>>37113515
>>37113532
I had more than this guy, the amount of times you try doesn't change being a robot
am still a virgin and all failed because I have no feelings
>>
>>37113575
Where exactly in the sticky does it say r9k is for
"robots"
>>
>>37113644
>what is board culture
Lurk for at least a week before posting.
>>
>>37111623

Ceren

Because I was overly attached and retarded at the same time.
>>
>>37113644
r9k = robot9000
you gotta go back
>>
>>37113659
>he thinks I care

:^)
fuck you this board is mine now
>>
>>37111623
Stace. I didn't seem confident in our relationship and she left me for someone who was.
>>
>>37113753
This is before we even started one. Also I was never good enough and decided it was better to go for 2/10s on PoF instead.
>>
>>37113247
She actually cried while she did it, I just felt numb.
>>
<tfw bf told me he'd commit suicide if i didn't be with him LOLOLOL top kekeroiniz
>>
Cat.
I'm a loser and she isn't.
>>
Eva

I was too much of a pussy cuck with no self confidence
>>
>>37113874
With a name like cat Shea definitely a roastie whore. Dont be so bent outta shape
>>
Lucy
I tried to kill her
>>
>>37111623
Luz, I never told her anything
>>
>>37113925
She was but I didn't care. Only person to ever make me feel something.
>>
>>37113958
I feel you my oneitis is a whore too, not like a party slut but she's got a million guy friends. Most of my sexual experience was with her and yeah only girl to make me feel something.
>>
File: 886.jpg (46KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
886.jpg
46KB, 500x446px
>>37113889
is this an evangelion reference?
>>
Robyn
>be 22 doing an internship at technology company in the city
>be in a shit relationship that I was sick of. Really like the girl but can tell she couldn't give less of a shit about me at that point.
>afternoons at the coffee shop, always see one beautiful girl
>Be the 23rd of december, no one in the coffee shop
>decide, eh, fuck it, might as well ask her out, she says yes.
>go get some sushi, talk about video games, generally have a good time
>we keep going out for a little bit.
>after a while she just stops responding to me (after two texts)
>but why
>around 6 months later, check her facebook
>she was engaged to someone 3 months ago

fuck, I'm a pretty worthless man, aren't I?
>>
anne, she cheated on me
>>
>>37111623
Kim because I was there same age as her and fat never talked to me again
>>
>>37114614
tbo kiII yourseIf normaIfag
>>
File: waiting for Andy.jpg (49KB, 673x633px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for Andy.jpg
49KB, 673x633px
>>37111623
>implying anyone here has been in a relationship
The only things girls have said to me are:
>no
>dont ask me again
>I dont like you
>I have a boyfriend
>lets just be friends
>>
>>37111623

>Jena
>I almost never talked to her like a beta bitch
>Whenever I did I'd sperg out
>One time when I was depressed I accidentally glared at her

The look of fear she gave me still haunts me. I only wanted to love her.

I pray in some alternate dimension me and her are in it for the long hall, cuddle, and have two beautiful kids, whilst I live in blissful ignorance of the redpill...
>>
>>37111623
Emani.

It didn't work because she's a selfish, cruel, emotionally retarded bitch who only cares about her impulsive immediate wants. Oh, and her being a habitual liar about anything, big or small, didn't help.

One thing I can say nice about her is she taught me how innately evil even the most seemingly sweet and loving Christian virgin qt3.14 is. Women can't help it, they evolved to be scum for survival and now society let's them run rampant with no consequence.
>>
>>37114054

No, I wish. Her name was Eva.
>>
>>37111623
Luisa
she couldn't handle being second to my career goals.

that plus she wanted an extrovert all out normie.
that ain't me.
>>
>>37111623
Jessie
She committed suicide because she was extremely depressed and didn't want to live anymore. I miss her so much.
>>37112790
I feel your pain
>>
>>37113141
Lauren's a whore name though.
>>
Hannah. Never had a chance with her to begin with, she entered what turned out to be a long-term relationship shortly after I realized I had feelings for her. I'll always wonder if we could've been together had we met under different circumstances, and I guess I'll never know now.
>>
Beth
>tfw only 5'11''
Idk, actually I just felt beta for being the only one who ever made the effort for us to see each other since we lived a few hours away
But maybe if I was 6 foot...
>>
>>37116181
She's just an fwb, but I'm trying to play it cool and see if she will ever come see me. wish she was my GF though
>>
>>37111623
Trinity.
I'm an idiot who doesn't know when to back off.
>>
>>37111623
Annabelle
I spoiled the ending of The Dark Knight Rises.
>>
Why is everyone posting names?

It doesn't really matter anymore. Fuck, I miss her so much, but well, she isn't coming back, this hurts a lot. I can't live without you, M. I fucking can't. When I thought things were going to be fine, suddenly this shit happened, and the worst thing is probably my fault, I'm a piece of shit and I deserve all this pain and only her can heal it, returning back and making things like they were before all this shit, but I guess it won't happen, well the end is the end, my friends.
>>
>>37116358
Kuba? Is that you?
>>
>>37117154
Nah. Wrong guy. Sorry.
Origioli
>>
>>37117180
Ah it's alright. I just wanted to give him shit.
>>
>>37113202
how do you know that, anon? She's texting you after you ghosted her. That says something
>>
File: 1489392754311.jpg (82KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489392754311.jpg
82KB, 432x768px
>>37117118
what happened nigga

orangearonioriginaroni
>>
>>37117209
I just know I'll never have her as my own girl, she's too fucked up to be in a relationship with someone. Id be lucky to have an ongoing Fwb with her
>>
>>37111623
[REDACTED], She was too obsessed with her work and apparently I was too short for her even though she's 5'0 and I'm like 5'7.
>>
>sorry, anon, you're uh... like a brother to me
>oh, okay. Nevermind then
>she starting dating someone else
>try distancing myself while trying to find someone new
>she keeps on trying to hang out with me
>her boyfriend breaks up with her and starts shit talking about me to everyone
>he starts trying to get with another girl I liked but shot me down
>all my friends keep pushing me to try for her again
>same thing happens all over again

It's my curse to know better but ultimately be doomed to be shit on by the people in my life. Fuck you Ashley.
>>
>>37117519
How is she fucked up? Maybe it's something you could work on.
>>
i just gave her so much attention, that's why fuc womyn
>>
>>37118253
Mental issues. I honestly think that taking her back was a huge mistake.
>>
>>37118366
She sounds nice enough. You should just be honest with her, so you both don't get hurt again
>>
>>37118416
I just overthink every little thing. I'm just putting myself through hell just so she would stop pining over me.
>>
>>37118457
Hey, do what you think is best. I'm just saying from experience, women like honesty, and it takes most of them by surprise
>>
>>37118500
I wouldn't even know where to start. I'm not the best with expressing my feelings and emotions. In fact I try my best to avoid expressing them
>>
Wendelyn

She... she broke my heart :(
>>
>>37118523
Don't you think that causes at least some of your problems? Maybe this is your chance to start
>>
>>37118556
I'm sure if I were more open I'd be happier but I'm not so this is where I'm at. She hasn't texted me back in awhile, now I feel shitty and I can't stop thinking about her. This is exactly I did not want to patch things up in the first place. Might honestly dump her again even if she does care about me.
>>
Aki
Cared more about our friendship than my personal feelings, couldn't tell her how I felt because she kept ignoring me every time I tried to hang out with her
2 years later, I thought I had moved on but I was horribly wrong
>>
>>37113221
Had a good underrated kek there homie
>>
>>37118608
I truly wish you the best, anon.

In the end, only you can know what's best for you. Just make sure to give it real thought, don't do anything you aren't certain of
>>
>>37111623
Katie
She wasn't ok with me hanging out with other girls
>>
chelsea

I thought she wanted a relationship, but I'm pretty sure now that I think about it she just wanted a hookup. I didn't make a move when she did. All I did was kiss her twice. I was so obsessed with taking it slow and all that shit. Being too emotional. Damn I was fucking stupid.

Chelsea, come back so I can fuck you properly. Multiple times.
>>
>>37118714
All i know is this isn't healthy for me. I feel like shit now but I felt like shit when I wouldn't let her around. Thanks anon.
>>
File: mad.jpg (257KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
257KB, 900x900px
Raeann

She sent nudes to other guys and had many orbiters from instagram. I was just a starter boyfriend, just a wallet and a car. She admitted to me she never loved me the 6 months we dated.
>>
>>37113698
The "robot" is nothing more than a backend script that hashes the text you submit to see if it's been submitted before.

There isn't a defined culture for this board.
>>
Her name was Mady, I was 17 when I met her at the time. We dated for about a total of a year. The main reason we didn't work out was because her parents were super religious and they wanted us to commit to the idea of marriage. Their reasoning was this, "if you don't date someone with an ultimate goal, it's pointless." Since I was stupid and madly in love, I commited. Long story short, Mady was obsessed with the present and couldn't project at all, it made her seriously uncomfortable. Eventually, she told me 2 days before christmas she didn't love me anymore. Worst moment of my life, spent all christmas morning crying in the shower. Didn't fully break of communication for about a week. Still hate christmas, still think about her, still get sad.
>>
>Alex
Could have had something good, we were both crazy for each other. The distance eventually drove us apart, we stopped texting, haven't heard from her since her open house years ago.

>Oona
I said the L word not even a month into it. I don't know what I was thinking. She faked it back, and we almost banged, but I backed out because I was a pussy. We broke up like a week later, and then I turned into a creepy fucking stalker. Live and learn, I guess.

Currently I don't know if I'm dating a girl named Kate (it's kinda up in the air), and it dawned on me that I have a thing for four letter names. Seems like a pattern.
>>
>>37111623
Lindsay.

I don't know. She just blocked me on everything and moved away without warning.
>>
>>37116358
Trinity? You don't know how to back off?

Are you about 17 years old and do you live in Seattle? What you're saying reminds me of people I know.
>>
File: Thai GF.jpg (60KB, 799x558px) Image search: [Google]
Thai GF.jpg
60KB, 799x558px
>>37111623
Palm, she was a Thai prostitute. She was the most adorable girl I've ever had sex with. I thought it wouldn't work out since she was a working girl and I didn't want to bother her with trying to get married. I'm just an aspiring English teacher.
>>
kayela, she told me she just cant commit and we dated too fast instead of being friends first, but i think it was because i cared too much about her. call it judging like she did, but i told her i hope shed stop smoking weed, she didnt believe in marriage (finicial ties), she thinks i need "some church girl with a turtle neck" cause im too tradional and goody two shoes, but in reality i want her, i love her tatoos, bad mouth, a part of me just wants to smoke with her all night and do nothing with my life like she does but i cared too much about her long term well being and came off as judgmental and uncompatible
>>
Leah

I was too "Nice" and clingy
>>
L
I don't know. She met someone that was more interesting to her at the time.
>>
Tip of advice: I've been through this three times and two of the times had me fucked in all types of ways trying to win back a roastie slut who didn't love me

The third time I said the magic words. "ok"

Just say ok non chalantly when she gives you whatever bullshit line excuse for were breaking up, and act like you give 0 shits. Do your best to find someone else to hang out with and make sure it fills your normiebook feed or however she can know your just living life not giving a shit about her.

In a week she'll come crawling back and begging for your forgiveness.
>>
File: IMG_9783.jpg (63KB, 942x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9783.jpg
63KB, 942x306px
>>37113231
Fuck, I could've lost my virginity to her at a healthy younger age if I had gone for it. She was CLEARLY interested in proceeding and we were already close. Might've ended up normal through high school and had normal expectations. Instead I had to fuck up and even now I'm still a virgin.

Fuck you for reminding me of her.
>>
>>37119066
Are you from Virginia by any chance lad
>>
>>37120197
'Fraid not, I'm from the glorious shithole state of INDIANA.

I can't fucking wait to leave.
>>
File: 1494937423228.jpg (61KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1494937423228.jpg
61KB, 500x545px
>>37111623
I don't want to recall her name. She was a fucked in the head BPD cunt which made every second i spent with her feel worse than hell. I'm glad it's done now.
>>
>>37120312
>fucked in the head BPD cunt
That's a redundant statement
>>
>>37120333
you're a redundant statement haha
>>
>>37119880
>tfw the two women I went after in my life were named Leah

That name is a curse to me
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (23KB, 620x363px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
23KB, 620x363px
>>37120241
Seconded. I lived in indiana i liked some of the people but the place itself sucks ass through a straw
>>
File: IMG_2519.gif (51KB, 305x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2519.gif
51KB, 305x282px
lily
I made the mistake of telling her I harmed myself, then she got angry and started sleeping around
>tfw shes getting married soon
>tfw even though I'll never lay eyes on her again I still love her
>afraid of intimacy so I'll probably never find someone else
>>
>>37111623
breanna

honest to god i have no fucking clue why
>>
>>37120393
Hang in there bro
Original
>>
>>37120420
>haha lol u harm yourself???
>better go be a slut because of that LOL xD
Goddamn i hate women
>>
>Alyssa

After 2 years she got absolutely sick of me because I'm a boring uninteresting fuck,she started a small argument where I said I was sorry and she said,that I didn't thank her enough. Even if I thanked her everyday,for everything she did.
It's clear that she just wanted to stop it,especially because the topic of the argument was so pathetic,but I don't know if it would be better if she had said it outright,or just started an argument over basically nothing.
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (57KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
57KB, 917x871px
>>37120575
Same exact thing happened to me anon.
Lasted 2 years and broke up with me out of nowhere
>>
>>37111623
>his
That's why.
>>
>>37111623

Katherine

I'm moving, and she didn't want to go with me. She was afraid of doing long distance.
We spent too much time together.

She had some other guy by the end of the same day.

Honestly I think it's that I tried to convince her she wasn't a slut and that she deserved to take care of herself and work through her confidence issues, and wouldn't believe me, so she went to someone who was willing to objectify her because it was easier praise than me trying to help her earn it by respecting herself.
>>
>>37113188

I know how you feel anon.
So kind and sweet, but there's always more than just that part of them.
>>
Doesn't matter, time passed I got over it, you will too.
>>
"He" Lives in Canada.
That's why.
>>
>>37120720
hurts thou. I been checking my phone every other min like a god damn faggot hoping for a txt....
this is some fucking bullshit.
>>
>>37111623

Waverly.
It was a purely online relationship that was on and off. During an off period I mentioned to her that I'd be offline to worry about school and ended up getting handsy with another girl. I never told Waverly because it'd just make her mad. I ended up dating this new girl, and I never told Waverly because she might kill herself if she knew I moved on.

So I just never spoke to her again after saying that I'd be away to finish school.

One of her friends contacted me recently saying that Waverly wanted to know if I had forgotten about her or not. It's been a year.
>>
Xoen
Her fucking Vietnamese family hates westerners, made her feel guilty because she was dating one.
They didn't stop until we broke
>>
>>37120312
no. YOU have BPD anon
>>
>>37120764
Kek, I've been there multiple times. You'll laugh about it one day, trust me.

The best way to get over her is to talk to someone new.
>>
>>37120731

What was her name, anon?
I like to think that on the off chance a robot and a robot got flingy that I was the "him" in canada and this might be that chance.
>>
>>37120777
oops should've spoilered the post so it wouldn't trigger autists like you
>>
>>37120840
I doubt that. We never even met. Forgot to say that his name was Adam.
>>
>>37111623
>Ryo
>She didn't like me
>She was already pretty well off compared to me
>I'm a creep she was cool
>I was more interested in insects opposed than I was in getting a girl
>If I had asked her out she probably would have rejected me
>Oh well the solo road is more fun anyway
>>
>>37111623
Kelsey

We were both fucked up but I was more fucked up I guess because I guess I didn't realize what I had.

I was more mentally unstable back then compared with today, I had feelings for the last girl I was trying to be with and I guess that fucked it up. Probably my fault she cheated on me.

I hope to find someone else who is like how I thought she was at first.
>>
>>37111623
Ariana.

I wasn't a virgin. I wish I were. She was everything to me
>>
>>37120992

Ontariofag?
Organic
>>
>>37120420
lily
I made the mistake of telling her I harmed myself, then she got angry and started sleeping around.

Similar happened to me Anon, same with being afraid of intimacy.
>>
>>37120767
>they were probably testing you

I don't know but for all I know they may have liked you and been super secretive about it
>>
>tfw
You've finally let go of them.
You're finally free.
But now you're left with nothing.
>>
>>37121059
wrong. you still have one thing left. death
>>
>>37121059

I;m here right now.
Dropped out of school because it was a misguided false passion, and while I was neeting I ran my hobbies into the ground, and then my gf left me, so now I have no hobbies, no career/school aspirations, and my friends can be pretty meh most of the time.
Just left with knowing what love feels like, and knowing that I don't have it.
I'll be fine though.
It's like /fit/ says, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>37121099
You made me smile. Thanks anon :)
>>
>>37111623
Natalie
Had sex with her while I was asleep didn't finish
>>
Katie
Told me she wanted an open relationship
>>
>>37121195
while SHE was asleep, I meant
fuck it all I fuck everything up
>>
>>37121195
>sex while sleeping

Suddenly I'm scared I may have done some pretty crazy stuff whilst sleeping

Scary
>>
>>37121059
Nope. I've a stable income. Sorry.
>>
File: ICgowk5.jpg (420KB, 700x917px) Image search: [Google]
ICgowk5.jpg
420KB, 700x917px
Madison. We were both autistic, but I was too much for even her to handle.

Fuck you OP, why do you gotta make me have the bad feel?
>>
>>37121195
>Snorlax used Sleep talk
>Snorlax used Body Slam

That's some crazy kinky stuff anon I sure hope girls don't do crazy things to me in their sleep or vice versa
>>
Lee Yoh

Her english was either too poor for me to understand or she didn't like me
>>
Won Lu Yue

She just didn't get my calm when I called...she probably lost interest or didn't like me

Her english mah not have been that great but the previous answers make more sense
>>
>>37121393
DIDN'T ANSWER MY PHONE CALL

She didn't get my call
>>
>>37121393
Her english was probably fine

She most likely didn't like me
>>
>>37111623

Kim. She was one of those cute popular girls in high school I had a huge crush on but she was always way out of my league. After high school we connected on fb. I went into the military and she would write me letters while I was at bootcamp. When I came back we hung out a few times. Kept in touch with her and gradually started to fall for each other. Finally during Christmas I came back home. She was my first kiss/hug etc. One day she came over and she said she wanted to sleep with me. I was all about it and we were going at it but when push came to shove ...I couldn't get it up. She said "oh ...you aren't hard at all." she hugged me real tight and said it was alright but said she had to go to her grandmas since she was expecting her. Things got weird after that. She stopped responding to me as much and bailed on some plans we had to go to lake Tahoe. And that was pretty much it. I reached out a few times but didn't really get much of a response from her. Saw on fb she had hooked up with some other militaryfag. So I said fuck it and deleted my facebook. It's been 4 years since then and I have not met any girls. I'm 24 now and it's looking like I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>37120766
Waverly is a cute name.
>>
>>37111623
his name was Vlad.
I ruined everything and then he left.
>>
Because she was a lesbian. There was nothing I could do.

That was four years ago and I haven't loved another woman since.

Kill me.
>>
Mikayla.
She cheated on me.
Bitch.
Didn't even get to fuck her.
God I miss her so much. I'm pathetic.
>>
>>37121899
It's a nickname she used that was similar to her real name. Don't want to use real names online.
It is nice though.

I have no idea if I should contact her again or not. I don't want to get her hopes up, but I'm lonely, she deserves closure. I'm afraid she'll try to make legal trouble for me if I tell her I had someone else, she's not very stable.
>>
Kara
We were too different
>>
L
he met a girl more interesting than me.
i think i made it worse trying to not being weird.
every once in awhile i think about him but i try not to cause he still has a gf and she's kinda crazy.
>>
>>37112790
>Marie
>She killed herself
Shit lad did her last name start with R by any chance?
>>
>>37112857
Man fuck Jennifer
>>
Quill.
>>
>>37115001
>Emani
>That description

Anon, you still here? Did you happen to go to a small catholic school in North Carolina?
>>
>>37111623
>Hania
I fucked up, she gave me a shot and I blew it. Now she studies at Cambridge.
>>
>>37119919
Oh hi, A
>>
Her name is Jacqueline. I'm too autistic. I can't really say that I love her honestly, we never dated. I can say though, with honestly, that I respect her more than almost anyone else. Her moral compass, her steady drive to better herself, the way she throws herself into her passions... I really liked her but probably creeped her our with my rampant and strange obsessive autism. She is and has been dating a guy named Nick for a long time. He's not only stupidly attractive, but a very good person with a genuine authenticity about him that is disarming and charming. They are very good for each other, and I'm happy for them. I think love like theirs deserves to last.
>>
Name is a no-go

She gave me the ol' "it's not you, it's me". Hoping that was actually how she felt because I still talk to her, I still love her and if she was telling the truth I think I might still have a chance.
>>
eileen

she was a hoonter, never see her again
>>
Lucile who said "You're too fat, it can't work out teddy" one night while we were both drunk

I am now far away from her, wonder how she's doing now
>>
Didn't work out because she made things worse while expecting me to watch and clean her off from the shit she dove into. Kinda glad but she still tries to talk to me. Still just as openly negative.
>>
Corinne.
She left me for someone better
>>
File: image.jpg (437KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
437KB, 640x960px
Her name was katie,
Said she loved me but didnt want to ruin our friendship if things between us didnt work out.

I really did love the girl she was perfect in everyway 7/10 on looks and a 11/10 on personality but she just wouldent let me make a move, everytime i did she would get angry and kick me out of the house. I was eventually able to break down the fucking skyscraper of a wall she put bettween us after a few drinks we went to her room and got down to it. She said i was her first but i didnt really believe her.

We are still friends to this day but shes become distant.
>>
erica

I was a beta and very indecisive.
She had serious emotional issues.

latter half of our relationship she treated me like her son because i wasn't man enough lol.

fucked me up good after we split but now i'm doing great. now she got super fat and is in an abusive relationship
>>
No way am I giving a name, or even initials, since that's what he goes by 3/4 of the time.

He cheated and begged for forgiveness. Repeatedly. I loved him and he was special (still is and still do), but in the end he left for good. I may still love him but I hope he never tries to come back again, I'll cut him to pieces if he tries.

He still texts me daily. Yesterday he insulted my mom, called me a slut, and then started babbling about politics.

Pretty sure he never loved me, and either way I know he just can't help himself from treating people like shit. It's in his DNA or something.

Pretty sure he would say something like >>37123915 about me, which is hilarious.
>>
>>37111623
Lora. She was fucking around.
>>37112838
"Too busy" means too busy getting fucked by someone else. I know that feel
>>37113221
Best post itt
>>
>>37112751
Holy shit are you originally me?
>>
File: ksenia soyfer8.jpg (595KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ksenia soyfer8.jpg
595KB, 1200x1600px
>>37111623
I have a long list of girls that showed interest in me, but never considered me good enough to date
Then I move and they start calling me saying shit like they miss my voice, when are you coming back, are you cheating on me? etc.

I wish I could understand
>>
>>37111623
Ashley was raped then committed suicide. Now I hate everyone I see.
>>
>>37111623
Larissa

We are both super shy and we cant talk to each other because of that shit. And thats not even adding that i have Anixiaty that kicks me in the balls with the girls i like.
>>
Sawako.
I know she's busy but I'll wait until the end of time
>>
>>37112751
Are you my brother? Dude you met her in high school, you guys didn't know what you are doing and you won't until you are like 30
>>
>>37125092
You should kill the person who raped her.
>>
File: 1492817368270.jpg (13KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492817368270.jpg
13KB, 466x466px
Emily, she wasn't looking for love and wouldn't make room for me in her life, though i thought i was changing that with how top of a lad i am. i know that 10 years from now she's gonna realize what she had and try to get it back, hopefully i won't fall for it
>>
File: Pepe Stupid Cry.png (17KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Stupid Cry.png
17KB, 500x379px
>>37111623
I was bad in bed.
Or something else, I don't know.
She didn't tell.
>>
File: mariatheimpaler.jpg (123KB, 657x861px) Image search: [Google]
mariatheimpaler.jpg
123KB, 657x861px
Jasmine, i never had the courage to ask her out, what a fool i was, i doubt that it would have lead anywhere, but at least i would have known that i tried.
>>
Kim, she was messed up and wasnt getting any better so i left
>>
Alice was her name and she stabbed my 3 times over me throwing her drugs in the toilet and when I got out of the hospital she told all our mutual friends that I tried to rape her. So I had to divorce her and leave town and start a new life
>>
>>37121046

I doubt it anon. I didn't have a name for her family, I was the westner.
Also they were in the communist party, and if their daughter dated a white guy was a shame to the party.
>>
B, I still don't know (other than me being an aspie)
>>
>>37111623
Isabel, she was a jew
>>
>>37112910
Just move on anon. Its tough but move on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-19-15-25-53.jpg (119KB, 520x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-19-15-25-53.jpg
119KB, 520x485px
>tfw im the girl but im a guy
>wouldve had gfs if i wasnt like that
>>
>>37111623
>What was her name?
My Left Hand

> Why didn't it work out?
I didn't want to masturbate anymore and she couldn't accept that.
Guess I'll just have to settle for wet dreams.
>>
Kat.

I'm a confused and serious fuck up. and She has better relationships with others than I do.

>tfw only had 1 other serious relationship in my entire life

>virgin.png
>>
Cassy.
she disappeared.
>>
Shermin
She was a lesbian
>>
>>37111623
>How to break up with someone you love
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
>>
>>37113659
>>37113701
>tfw i lurked for years before i felt confident enough to contribute
fucking normies. all they do is shit things up.
>>
>>37125092
Can't her brother father beat me to it.
>>
Madison

She canceled on our 3rd date because she felt I was too distant and socially inept. It was my birthday too.
>>
Her name was Ken.

I dumped her because I was having nightmares she'd wring my neck in my sleep. I loved er anyways, but the constant panic attacks got too bad.
>>
File: err.png (195KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
err.png
195KB, 512x384px
He hurt me really bad. I wish I had been able to cope.
>>
File: 1493818138044.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493818138044.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>37118732
Cmon faggot your lucky enouch to have someone who might just care about you. Give it a shot or you will regret it your whole life
>>
>>37111623
Genesis Claymour. She was my cyberpunk goddess.
>>
>>37123455
No, I didnt. Our relationship was in central CA and northern AZ.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.