[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

balding thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

WHY the fuck am i going bald in my early 20s? this is fucking torture
its like god or nature of whatever doesn't want me to even try
all you fullhead robots should count your blessings
>>
>>37111339
Get on Finasteride before it's too late.
>>
>>37111339
Lots of baldies got far in life. Take Baldy from RLM for example.
>>
>>37111358
i already booked a meeting with a doctor, hopefully this shit will work and i dont get any terrible sides. its bullshit that the only "cure" to balding is a fucking antiandrogen, its fucked that i have to go through with this just to keep my hair.
>>
>>37111339
How do you style your hair? How aggressive is the balding?
>>
>>37111339
Fucking hell op just man up and accept it. At least you're not starving to death in Ethiopia.
>>
>>37111397
I know, i'm seeing a doc next week. It's just how it is, though I have a lot of scalp problems like burning and stuff so i'm holding out hope that this is a medical issue.

If not, It's on to Fin.
>>
Just get ripped as fuck. It worked for Mr Rock and Diesel
>>
>>37111448
i cut it short, my hairline is almost normal but i'm thinning diffusely like mad, its pretty impossible to style it because the scalp is always visible
fortunately finasteride apparently should work really well for diffuse thinners so at least i have that
>>
I started balding at 19. I don't really care that much. I use less shampoo and it's easier to style my hair now. OP just don't be one of those pathetic types who desperately tries to cling to the time when you had a full head of hair. Don't be the shitty comb-over guy.
>>
>>37111448
I keep it short and swept back. I especially make sure the sides of the head are trimmed nice and short to prevent from getting "crazy scientist" hair.
>>
>>37111723
>i use less shampoo
why do you look for golden linings on things that have no golden linings? who the fuck worries about how much shampoo they are using, christ.
>>
post a pic of hairline
>>
>>37111380
>RLM
His gimmick is being a disgusting man. He's pandering to the negative stereotype
>>
>>37111339

I'm bald but not ugly, so that helps.

Just try to get as high status as possible.
>>
>>37112077
>mate being bald rocks! you can be just like george constanza and rlm!
>>
Women can sense insecurity like bad BO.

Hair or no hair, if you are insecure they will known and will be turned off by you.

I just said fuck it and started to shave my head in my late 20s, i don't care and it doesn't bother me one bit.
>>
>>37113225
>I just said fuck it and started to shave my head in my late 20s, i don't care and it doesn't bother me one bit.
cope
>>
File: 1492499781723.jpg (113KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492499781723.jpg
113KB, 640x427px
>>37111339
hahaha OP I'm 18 and my hair is severely thinning
>>
>>37113340
my current gfs only known me with a shaved head, she doesn't mind it at all.
>>
>>37113769
rip
knew a guy who was nw4 when he was just 17 years old
this shit completely fucks a young guy's psyche up, there's no way you're gonna turn out normal when you go bald way too early.
>>
>>37114305
It's okay, I was too far gone before I started balding anyway.
>>
File: sonic1cope.jpg (135KB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
sonic1cope.jpg
135KB, 320x222px
>>37113340
Life is about coping.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>37111339
It could be a thyroid issue. That's what it was for me, now my hair not balding and seemingly growing back.
>>
>>37111339
Because you eat a shit diet and don't exercise
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.