[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scaring normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8359.jpg (35KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8359.jpg
35KB, 225x225px
>pick out random stranger on the street, preferably female, this will be your victim for the coming weeks
>follow her everywhere, but from a safe distance
>follow her until she goes home, now you have her address
>when she goes out again, take pictures of her from a distance
>print them out and put them in her mailbox so she knows that she's being watched
>observe her home from your car, when she notices you, visibly drive off to confirm her paranoid belief that you're watching her
>optionally, leave her messages, put recording devices in her home while she's gone, put severed off pig heads in front of her doorstep and so forth
Voila, you have scarred a roastie slut for the coming years and made her paranoid
>>
File: Stoner Gooby.jpg (17KB, 219x265px) Image search: [Google]
Stoner Gooby.jpg
17KB, 219x265px
>>37109774
Sounds cool and all, but how should we deal with the police in case they arrive?
>>
>>37109824
Just mumble and slur, and rant about your "mission".
>>
>>37109824
I'm case? They WILL come if you pull even half of that shit, let alone breaking in and leaving pig heads.
>>
>>37109824
"I know my rights pig"
"Am I being detained?"
>>
>>37109774
>>pick out random stranger on the street, preferably female, this will be your victim for the coming weeks
>>follow her everywhere, but from a safe distance
>>follow her until she goes home, now you have her address
>>when she goes out again, take pictures of her from a distance
>>print them out and put them in her mailbox so she knows that she's being watched

This is where I'd stop. No need to go overboard. Other than that, good idea OP. Some roastie is about to get traumatised.
>>
>>37109824
If you really want to be safe from the cops, refrain from the pig heads and breaking into their homes. It's not forbidden to coincidentally be walking to the same places as a different person.
They have no proof of anything, just her word against yours. Simply deny following her and that's it.
>>
>>37109947
Could get somebody else to do it as well. It would be a lot more legal and scary.
>>
I have taken to investigating normies. I went to target and followed a woman through the store. Even accidentally brushed her ass as she bent over to pick something up. Followed her through the parking lot and trailed her in my car to her house. Watched her unload her things and go into the house with her family.
>>
>>37110002
Exactly. Following the target with different people each time adds a whole new level of it. It'll turn from "some crazy guy is stalking me and might murder me" to "some government agency/company is gang stalking me and I might get murdered". It adds a new layer of paranoia because it'll seem organized and on government-level.
>>
>>37110092
Wearing something to cover up facial features would also help. Sun glasses, the air filters painters use, etc. Doesn't have to be overboard. Just a little something.
>>
>>37110196
Yeah, sunglasses are mandatory in my opinion, depending on your clothing you could also add a basecap. You want a bit of anonymity.
>>
>>37110060
what would you do if she confronted you or something?
>>
>>37110228
Maybe smiley shirts, for everybody tracking the lady.
>>
>>37110060
You should've kept going with your investigation of this particular individual.
>>
>>37110243
Never stop denying, no matter how obvious it is that your bullshiting.

Or maybe say nothing and just smile.
>>
>>37110243
If the target tries to stop you - leave, run if necessary. If you can't and they're questioning you - deny everything.
If cops stop you, don't run. But deny everything. Have a fake story ready.

>>37110257
Shit, that's a good idea. That way, she'll always think of being stalked when seeing a person with the identifying shirt. The more common the shirt is the better, she'll keep being paranoid then long after you stopped giving a shit about her.
>>
>>37110314
you might get peppa sprayed
>>
>>37110385
That's why you should wear sunglasses.
>>
>>37110385
Sunglasses. They won't stop of it, but it'll help.

That, and you should keep your distance at all times, and bounce if you are being approached.

Unless it's the cops, then running away would be generally be a bad idea. But if there are cops, the lady won't be pepper spraying you.

If she does spray you with the cops present, it'll make it that much easier to fuck with her some other time.
>>
>>37110462
>They won't stop of it
They won't stop all of it sorry man but you know what I meant. Also a good idea is to steal her mail to find out her personal details and then start sending shit to her work.
>>
>>37110543
If you're going to send her shit, it would be best to get her details before she notices you. So getting details would be like the first thing to get done.

After that, stick to sending stuff online. Most of the time police don't bother with online stuff.

You'll want to make sure you aren't being tracked though, that'll be pretty high priority.
>>
>>37110713
Also, stick to burner phones and payphones if you're going to call her. And don't speak at all. Just get a soundboard with some shit to scare her on it.

Although a lot of the sound bytes you find might be a bit to cliche for this.

Or maybe just get a text to speech thing going on.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.