[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are neet just a NEETS just a meme? Are there people with such

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1487132470218.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487132470218.png
337KB, 1144x888px
Are neet just a NEETS just a meme?
Are there people with such power?
Redpill me on this one R9K, I need to know the truth

pic unrelated
>>
In the real world being broke it's nothing to brag about and it's not something to be proud about so anything you see on 4chan that says that being unemployed is good or uneducated is good they are lying to you never believe anything on this website if you do you must be a foolish young young man or women
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 206x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 206x250px
>>37108552
>Are neets just a NEET just a meme?

wtf are you trying to say?
>>
>>37108595

yeah because being a wage slave is so awesome

Heres the truth

Rich as fuck = Job you love > NEET > wagie
>>
>>37108616

just remove the ''just a NEET'' jeez

>>37108595

I don't care about money really, its just that my mom said I could live with her, and don't have to work. I can't function on a working place, so yeah, I want to become a NEET. All I wanna know is if there are REALLY other people who did this.
>>
>>37108675
>All I wanna know is if there are REALLY other people who did this.

Of course, its dangerous though, you become susceptible to constant overthinking because you rarely have to live in the moment to accomplish serious work related task or responsibilities, and you'll end up mindfucking yourself into adhd and depression.

Unless you have good self control, its easy to become consumed by your own freedom. Not to mention the social consequences.
>>
>>37108906

I'm alone most of my time tho, I don't leave home, no friends, little to no social interaciton so no change there. I really just don't want to have to work and have no responsabilities really.
>>
>>37108552
Real Neet here, Its not as fun as everybody makes it out to be. You make 0 dollars per year, rely on parents for food, and never get anything new. After a few months your bones will start to thin, you will start throwing back out, and then the brain fog kicks in.

Please dont choose this lifestyle Like i did, Its worse than death and I want to die every day
>>
>>37109127

Well, I alread meet all the requiriments on this list
I don't care about money (pirate ftw), my parents do everything anyway, and I'm not materialistic, so new things is not a problem. My body is already fucked up kek. brain fog is real, but I don't need to remember anything anyway. I'm already a mess, that's why I'm thinking about becoming a neet
>>
>>37109027

I feel you. Despite all the cons I'd still much rather be a NEET than a wagie, though it would also depend on the job.
>>
File: 1494583530394.jpg (35KB, 254x381px) Image search: [Google]
1494583530394.jpg
35KB, 254x381px
Only the strongest, most resilient and independent of people can become NEETs. NEETs make up the creme de la creme of every generation, always pushing the bounderies for what it means to be a human.
The wageslave can only ever find true happiness in the knowledge that his work enables a superior type of being to exist, the NEET.
>>
>>37108552
NEETs are very unhappy which is why they spend all day on /r9k/ "bragging" about how they live at home with their mothers and can't afford to buy the things they want.
get a job, trust me. NEET years were the unhappiest years of my life.
>>
>>37109348
Being a neet without neet bux is not good.
>>
File: 1492466099044.jpg (57KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492466099044.jpg
57KB, 600x578px
In U.S.A., forget it. Also third world countries, forget it. Canada and Western Europe you can do it easily if you have a roommate/parents. I got $640 a month before, but now I get more. This was enough when I lived with my mom.

If you want to live all alone in a bachelor apartment like I do, and be a NEET like I am, you need a disability. My government gives me about $1,200 a month. I got this for my depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, alcoholism and "marijuana abuse disorder" (yes a psych called it that). I had to prove to a judge that my illnesses, which were well documented by medical professionals, impaired my ability to work. So yeah, infinite free money until the government collapses. I didn't have to lie about anything. They know I spend my NEETbux on booze and weed even.
>>
>>37108906
what social consequences? so many fucking normies on this board now. true robots have no friends, no social life. the last time i hung out with someone was 3 years ago and im 26.
>>
>>37109348
>I don't care about money (pirate ftw)
jesus man. i'm too old for this fucking board. lol.
>>
>>37109557

Shit... I brazillian, I don't think there is neetbux here

The thing is, my mom agreed to take care of me, otherwise I would never do it of course
>>
>>37109557
Sir, I say Sir where do you live?
>>
>>37109476

desu you were probably just a normie, normies are notorious for not being able to handle a month of free time.
>>
File: 1491538666206.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1491538666206.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>37109599
Canadia.

Also if there are any femboys lurking ITT from Ontario, come to my pad and suck the smegma off my stinky NEET cock. We can also watch anime.
>>
>>37109587

Yeah if you don't care about girls or friends or being employable in the future, go right ahead. Some people can't handle that though.
>>
>>37109476
failed neet haha cant even sit around doing nothing right. what do you do now wagecuck?
>>
>>37109616
Yeah, sure.
Only "normies" can't handle what is basically solitary confinement. Kek
After about 4 or 5 months, it doesn't feel like vacation anymore. But you will learn that in the future
>>
File: 1494530099045.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494530099045.png
179KB, 462x450px
>>37109655
>friends
No one has ever refused to be my friend because I'm a NEET. Actually, I'm respected for it.

>girls
I've had a girl who cheated on her bf with me (her bf was a wagie topkek). She knew I was unemployed and didn't care in the slightest..

Wagies BTFO yet again.
>>
>>37109702

lol I've been a NEET for 7 years. Still beats being a miserable wagie.
>>
>>37109744
no lie you are my hero anon. how can i be like you? i just recently became neet so my powers are barely in their infancy. teach me please. the wagies must know their place.
>>
>>37109744
>I've had a girl who cheated on her bf with me (her bf was a wagie topkek). She knew I was unemployed and didn't care in the slightest..

Yeah almost happened to me too.
>>
>>37109701
I am a musician and software engineer. I live on my own in a comfy studio apartment. It's small but much better than living with mommy and taking whatever scraps the government decides to let me have.

>>37109797
Must've been a productive 7 years, eh?
>>
>>37108552
>I'm a NEET
>I'm definitely real and not just a meme

Well that's that.
>>
>>37109797
Maybe the NEET lifestyle works for you, but not for me. Different strokes, eh?
>>
I'm NEET and I'm miserable. So there's that.
>>
>>37109941
Same here, but I'm quite sure I'd be even more miserable as a wageslave.

Ideally I'd have some sort of passion to make a career out of, or some sort of skill to make money with in a way I'd actually enjoy, but I don't seem to be good enough for that, so NEET is the least miserable option.
>>
File: 1493086669047.png (726KB, 647x413px) Image search: [Google]
1493086669047.png
726KB, 647x413px
>>37109811
I am >>37109557

Since you're here you probably have something wrong with you like depression or anxiety. Get it diagnosed. It will take a while, but you can get autismbux. It took me about a year and a half to get. Then you got your own pad, you can buy things like dakimakura and anime figurines, booze, whatever you want. Hell, I get my passport in 2 weeks and then I'm off to Amsterdam. I'm even allowed to travel with this money they give me, I asked my case worker. Funniest part of all this in my opinion is that this is all above board an legal.
>>
>>37109744
This seems to happen a lot and your dubs confirm it

3 months ago I was banging this wagie's gf. He would buy her gifts like jewelry and expensive lingerie and I would jizz on those things. Wagies are clueless to what actually happens behind closed doors
>>
>>37110062
best i can do is unemployment, fugg being an americuck. please continue living the good life for all us burgerland neets.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.