[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images(5).jpg (4KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
4KB, 139x140px
Any anon here whose life is controlled by their body's bowel moment(IBS)? Like cannot even go anywhere in the morning because of multiple bowel moments needed to happen during the 1st half of the day. One single shitting session couldn't empty the bowel completely, so need to have atleast 3 shitting sessions even before 10am. And worse thing is, you cannot hold it back, like the urge to take a dump is as much urgent as during diarrhea everytime. Because of this, cannot even go anywhere where the toilet is not comfortably available. What if disaster occurs? How far is the nearest toilet? Just enough time to take one dump session? *anxiety kicks in*
"anon, didn't you just take a dump?"
"where is anon? he was just here. "
"what is wrong anon? Why don't you ever go anywhere outside your home? "

Probably a therapy on trained bowel moment could solve this issue but alas, this is me for past 15 years or more. Have probably taken a lifetime worth of dumping session by now already. Life could be worse, but surely this sucks.
>>
I had that for a while until I started having more symptoms (like blood) and I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. it's fucking awful. I spent 2 years living horribly until i finally got treatment at a hospital. now my colonoscopy shows nothing inside but I still feel like something's wrong. fucking dr tells me to get a hobby and of course everyone says the same
>>
I think I have some form of it. I can very rarely empty myself so much that my belly becomes flat. It randomly alternates between hard and wet, and sometimes it really has to happen fast
>>
>>37107820
>tfw IBS
>tfw applied for disability because of this and social anxiety
>tfw denied
now what?
>>
>>37107820
Me too anon you're not alone.

Diagnosed with severe ulcerative colitis at 19. I was incontinent and bedridden for 2 years. Now It's a living hell when it's bad and moderately uncomfortable at best.

It really, really sucks there's no other way around it. I now work 8-5 and am on the toilet until at least 11:30 am and coworkers make fun and snipe. It's humiliating but fuck I gotta pay bills you know.

My best advice is to immediately stop aspiring to be what society wants and be your own man. Don't wanna leave the house? Don't. You were dealt a shit hand, you're now in a position of minimizing disutility rather than maximizing utility.
>>
>>37108051
>>37107820
Also, shitting your pants isn't that bad if you have an escape route. Carry around a "gym bag" and have wet wipes, trash bag, new clothes in it. Thinking outside the box and getting creative is so key to dealing with disability
>>
>>37108051
what kind of job do you work where that's acceptable? i've only worked two jobs but there was barely any chance to use the restroom and it was hell because of that, so i quit both.
>>37108075
just the thought of that is horrifying, i'd quit out of embarrassment if that happened.
>>
>>37108075
>tfw cryogenics is not possible, where one could wake in the future where an anon doesn't need to take a dump
>tfw you don't know whether cryogenics or this would be invented first or neither
>>
>>37108113
Software developer. I learned to code while bedridden and suicidal. I thought "well fuck I can't go 20 minutes without feeling like im gonna shit this limits my career options". A sense of humor goes a little way towards it dealing with coworkers I guess. Again it's humiliating but hey, I gotta pay bills.

Shitting your pants was my ultimate embarrassment "worst case scenario". I was very avoidant and became a hermit out of fear of it happening. Then it happened while I was walking back from the store and it certainly fucks with your dignity but there are worse things. I've shit my pants probably 15-20 times and not a single time did anyone notice. Just get the hell out of where you are to a safe spot and be prepared.
>>
>>37107820
Yup. Mine showed up relatively late, I was 26 or 27 and going through a bad period of stress. It was horrible for the first six months or so, but now (four years later) it's mostly a problem in the morning or late at night.

I lost my last job largely because of it, and I don't really know what to do now. I want to work and have a life but I'm not confident it won't fuck up whatever I try to do next. My only hope is that anxiety meds or therapy can help, as that's what my doc thinks is causing it.
>>
I've suffered for quite some time from this same problem. what has helped me curb it somewhat is trying to separate IBS induced dumps from legitimate dumps. when you feel your bowels starting to agitate, say to yourself "this is not a proper dump", you'll feel reassured not to visit the bathroom again. of course there are times however where you just have to go, usually after eating junk food or drinking coffee. unfortunately there's no real way around this, probably just avoid eating the main offenders (you should know them by now). eat plenty of rice anons

>>37108075
I carry a roll of proper toilet paper in my bag at school since the paper provided in public stools is useless for cleaning up IBS poos. I anyone asks I'll just say it's for nose wiping
>>
File: helperConfused.png (22KB, 612x491px)
helperConfused.png
22KB, 612x491px
>>37107820
My shit has glue-like consistency, its hard to push out of ass, but when its out its almost impossible to clean your ass without shower, I could wipe thousands time.

When you are unable to take a dump for few days and you are feeling heaviness in your stomach.

Every time that I have to go outside or spent whole day far away from home its struggle.

Taking shit require at least 10min + endless wiping.

Constipation can push shit on your prostate so some people may piss every fucking 30min.

Sometimes when I am in public toilet I can hear normans taking a dump.
>enter toilet
>10s
>*plump*
>miracle shit that left your anus clean

some people were lucky enough to take a dump faster than I take a piss.

When I think about I find it ridiculous, IBS is a such meme illness, it does not kill your but makes your life hard if you have to function as healthy member of society.

Its beyond me that some people were so fucking lucky that they were born healthy and basic stuff like taking a dumb or piss is so simple for them that they barely notice it.
>>
>>37108687
>My shit has glue-like consistency, its hard to push out of ass, but when its out its almost impossible to clean your ass without shower, I could wipe thousands time.
This is called a thousand-wiper. Does anyone know how to get rid of these? Most people say >hurr eat fiber, but from what I read fiber makes your shit softer and that's the last thing you need when you want clean one-wipers.
>>
>>37107820
>>37108687
i used to have the same problem until i started using disabled toilets.
highly recommended, (just walk with a limp when entering and exiting case someone is looking).

>shit in comfort while browing 4chan on my phone and stretching my legs
>when i am finished i cup my hand to direct the tap water to clean my asshole like a bidet
>>
>>37108777
Is it unusually dark as well? Like dark chocolate on the paper when you wipe?
>>
>>37108935
Nope, it's just normal color I guess. Each wipe the shit gets less, but it's still there.
>>
>>37107820
I have ulcerative colitis, it's awful. Recently I had 20 bowel movements in a single day and was mostly bed ridden due to the pain.
>>
>>37108890
also remember to remove your clothes before using the tap to wash your ass obviously.
>>
>>37108237
another question, if you're still here. did you mention your IBS to your employer before you were hired or did you just keep it a secret?
>>
>>37107820

have you tried fasting? sometimes you get parasites in your bowels. Fasting will starve and kill them.

try to go 7 days without eating and just drink water.
>>
>>37110306
can't speak for anyone else but i had a colonoscopy done and they didn't find anything except internal hemorrhoids. whatever's wrong with me, modern medicine has no idea what it is
>>
>>37110232
Im still lurking. No I never mention it to an employer. When hired and inevitably constantly on the toilet just vaguely say you have stomach problems.

Worst case scenario you get a nice severance deal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.