[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's break some stereotypes r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: cdfu.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cdfu.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST HERE IF YOU HAVE A GF

post any qualities you have that /r9k/ would deem unsavory, and how long you've known your significant other

i'll start:

>short (5'6")
>fat
>brown

>met gf in senior year of high school, and have dated for nearly two years
>>
File: thinking_face.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_face.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>37107253
I don't currently have one but I've been with 6 girls, 9 including drunken make-outs.

One of the girls I was with, I actually totally stole from a guy who was dating her.

Another girl was using me as her bang buddy and she had multiple nice guy beta orbiters that she was cucking through me.

>normie reee

nah, I was full robot for all of grade school up until the very last day of high school. Hang out with other loners and weirdos, always picked last or second/third to last in gym class, I was one of the easy targets for bullies, I brought my Gameboy to class to battle and trade pokemon when I was like 16, etc.

and even after that, I was never full normie, just a full-blooded cyborg. All the girls I dated and hooked up with were goth or metalheads or weird and cut themselves and had like Skrillex hair or wore neko ears and were often chunky or had a big nose or something else. A perfect match for someone like me.
>>
>>37107394

Did she ever answer the phone and chat to 'em while you were ploughing her matey?
>>
File: thinkspin.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinkspin.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>37107411
not quite like that meme, but she did send them texts saying something probably like "srry im busy rn ttyl kk :)" while I was balls deep in her.

One of them actually showed up at like 6am to walk with her to school and I walked out at the same time, dick still wet, and she was just like "oh HEEEEEEYYY :)))) this is uh my roommate's cousin he was just leaving" and I went along with it

good times
>>
>>37107253
I have had a fuckload of sex from the ages of 15 to 22, tried each hole at least one time (really liked fucking a chick in the ass), initiated conversations with women, had pleasant social interactions with strangers, been in and won a fight, tried more than 3 kinds of drugs, had and enjoyed a party, been to and enjoyed someone else's party, moved out of my parent's house, have a social circle of 4 or more friends who regularly convene, have a decent paying job for my age which I enjoy, had a girlfriend in high school and experienced sweet, innocent teenage love, fucked a girl in public, fucked a girl in the shower, gotten my cock sucked in a car, been on more than one date with actual attractive women, held hands in public, kissed in public, improved my life since I was diagnosed with depression, and cum on a girl's face.
>>
>>37107253
5'7"
glasses
overweight, but working on it
ISTJ

just graduated, met my gf two weeks before college ended
she's a year younger than I am, introvert, avid reader, virgin, really cute, used to be fat so didn't have many friends growing up but lost a lot of weight since she started college
legitimately a 9/10 now
she approached me after I defended my thesis and said she had a crush on me for the last like two months

we went on a picnic date that I arranged, and spent all of reading day together in my room watching movies and talking
it's been a little over a month now and I still go out to see her 1-2 times a week
>>
File: IMG_1264.jpg (100KB, 461x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1264.jpg
100KB, 461x615px
Sure why not

>Be me 4/10
>Skelly half-asian
>Socially awkward

>Current gf asked me out several years ago in high school. Rejected her then
>Years later she asked again and now we have been together for 4 years
>She is an awkward qt weeb

>Haven't had very many partners as I don't like casual sex but
>Have had ffm threesome
>>
>good-looking
>well paid job
>respected by my colleagues and friends
>no gf but have fucked plenty and can easily get sex with some booty calls
>/r9k/ reaction: reeeeeee fucking Chad you were given everything for free because you're tall

And

>5'6"

I laugh at the raging autists who create manlet threads.
>>
>>37107720
>virgin

Meaning you haven't had sex yet? You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>37107804
we have, but I meant she was a virgin when we met
>>
In a relationship of a year and 4 months. Currently living apart due to working situations, but when we do or are together, its always sex almost every few hours

>manlet(5'6")
>autistic
>6 inch dicklet
>korean (though shes into asians because shes chinese)
>i cant get a six pack. I just really love food and am /relatively/ fit
>>
>>37107813
Oh, great going then bro. I hope you'll have a happy life together.
>>
>good looking
>every guy in high and middle school wanted me
>automatically girls wanted to be my friends
>hid in school cause didnt want to be popular
>im really fucking awkward and weird
>i enjoyed more being alone on the internet and talking with my internet friends than partying on a friday night
>never had a bf
>virgin

i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>37107253
>6 ft
>185 lbs
>/fit/
>1 year from a PhD in Mathematics from a R1 School

>gf is a dirt poor latina qt from brooklyn that I met on okcupid lolol
>>
>blackbot
>average height, 5'9
>Poor for my age, make 12k a year but im in graduate school

Dating thiiiiccck ass double Ds, 5'4 135lbs italian girl with green eyes and hair down to her ass.

>Met her sophomore year of college, been dating for 7 years.

Thing is, shes a libtard feminist vegam. So not sure if i can ever marry her bc im a pragmatist and she literally only responds to emotional arguements
>>
File: FML.png (310KB, 790x730px) Image search: [Google]
FML.png
310KB, 790x730px
>>37107987
>inb4 boobs or btfo
WTF are you doing here?
>>
>>37107987
You're a homosexual guy, right?
>>
File: 1483904256940.png (1MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1483904256940.png
1MB, 1512x1072px
>>37108085
>WTF are you doing here?
Well, I have been on the Internet since I was 8 years old. I'm 19 now.

And my childhood was fucked up, my family was fucked up and we were poor living in a rich neighborhood, so I always felt disconnected from the people around me because I couldn't relate to them and was to ashamed of my situation. I got teased for being poor in primary school and the others didn't like me because of my family (at that time). So I guess the only comfort I could find as a kid was browsing the internet. People only started to like me when I hit puberty and started to look good and they weren't immature about my economical situation anymore either.

>>37108193
No
>>
File: 1449634476010.jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1449634476010.jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>>37107253
>GF

OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT
NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTT
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This post is original and extremely high in content, fuck off robot.
>>
>>37107394
You are a normie trying to be a robot. You are the cancer killing r9k
>>
>>37110273
>You are the cancer killing r9k

Sure it's not the Kek Maga newfags that joined last fall, or the faggots that keep making tranny threads, or the wagie ragie threads that are killing this board of any original and interesting content.
>>
>>37110363
He's a contribution then. oragami
>>
>>37108059
>shes a libtard feminist vegam

How have you stayed with her for 7 years?

I had an Italian gf who went the same route, only got super religious, too.

>lasted two years
>second year was constant fighting and guilt trips
>>
>>37110488
maybe she isnt radical like most of them are
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.