[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie problems general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: smallestviolin.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smallestviolin.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>a girl drunkenly confessed her love for me and said that I was so handsome and cute
>see her regularly
>she has an amazing body, goes to the gym, 10/10 ass
>have a really strong urge to fuck her
but
>I'm in a relationship
>would never cheat
>gf does literally everything for me
>she is my first one
idk what to do lads. it's been getting quite stale with my gf but I feel like I would regret breaking up with her. I still love her, but not like I used to. I care about her but dont find her that attractive anymore.
wat do. I'm not sociopathic enough for chad life.
>cue the screaming frogs
>>
>>37105185
don't do it, i lost the love of my life
>>
File: 1495075992634.jpg (42KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1495075992634.jpg
42KB, 500x465px
>would never cheat
>gf does literally everything for me
theres your answer

the girl who confessed to you only wants your dick. if you are willing to ruin a good relationship in order to fuck a whore then go ahead.
>>
>>37105185
Do not cheat. If you do it you represent everything r9k hates about women. You want to chose stacy over your dear girlfriend who you love. Dont be a fucking asshole. If you really have no more feelings for her then break it off with her, but dont do it solely because this stacy said you looked cute once.
>>
>>37105185
I lost the love of my life in a similar situation. Now I started drinking because of the regret and pain losing her brought, I realized I am a piece of shit and I can't live with it. Keep her close to you, I would give everything to have her still close to me
>>
File: 1469632099252.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469632099252.png
167KB, 256x384px
>Normie thinks he has problems because he can't decide which girl to be with.
>>
>>37105376
>>37105207
this, every month or so im reminded that im a huge peice of shit

feels very bad
>>
>>37105331
>If you do it you represent everything r9k hates about women
yeah, I still have my morals. hate everyone who has ever cheated.
>If you really have no more feelings for her then break it off with her
that's the part I'm unsure about. I love her but it's not as strong as before. the attraction died a bit too. and I haven't had sex with anybody else which bugs me.
>dont do it solely because this stacy said you looked cute once
lots of girls think I'm cute. Turned down every one of them. this girl is just an example. I think it would be quite easy to find somebody.
I'm fucking torn apart.
>>37105247
not just this whore. I could fuck around for quite a bit. and I would like to, but I don't think I could live with the guilt.
fug
>>
>>37105376
>>37105448
yes, I fear that I am destined to a similar fate if I break up.
or I could stay in this relationship longing for other women.
neither one seems like a good option.
>>
>>37105522
What's wrong with your gf?
>>
>>37105536
she wants to marry me and is very clingy.
I'm too young for that shit and she keeps not so subtly hinting at marriage. this is stressing me the fuck out.
I am just a huge manchild who does not know what he wants out of this life and I'm scared of commitment.
>>
File: 1495118180062.jpg (104KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495118180062.jpg
104KB, 684x1024px
>>37105593
let her go my friend, she'll find love again

embrace the thots
>>
>sunny day
>eat all day
>just browsing 4chan
>no notifications

i feel shitty today
>>
>>37105185
Stick with your gf OP.
>>
>>37105682
I would but the urges are too strong. what if I end up being a middle aged man in a loveless marriage, full of regrets then divorce cause of midlife crisis.
>>
>>37105773
Welp I stopped caring, peace
>>
It's statistically proven that marrying your first partner when you're both young leads to the happiest marriages. You are letting your cock think for you. If you actually break up with your girlfriend and get with the drunken love girl then you will be hit with the biggest feeling of regret and sadness after you cum. That feeling will only get worse with time. Ever heard that stupid normie song "Only know you love her once you let her go"? That shit's 100% true
>>
>breaking up with a gf to ride the muff merry-go-round

enjoy your herpes
>>
>>37105185

I've been here OP

>current gf is 30 yrs old, I'm 25
>be living with former boss
>His daughter is 19, half black, extremely hot and definitely wants the dee
>gf pays for everything and is genuinely great, but more cute than hot and boring in bed

I stayed with my gf. I'm always going to wonder, but there's no way my gf deserved that and also I really do love the woman. Plus I felt surprisingly good about myself. If I didn't stray then, I never will.
>>
>>37105938
you are a righteous man.
I hope I am too. gonna stay with her for a while, see how it goes.
>>
>girl has been talking to me recently
>year younger than me, tall, 10/10, but we've sort of known each other for a long time and I don't have any feelings for her
>added me on Snapchat, always sits with me in class
>always texts me
>she has a boyfriend
>girlfriend finds out she's been talking to me
>loses her shit, thinks she's trying to fuck me
>girlfriend won't shut up about it
>I just want to be friends with this girl, she's cool and nice
>girlfriend makes me show her our texts, open Snapchats in front of her
>this girl keeps initiating conversation with me, I never text her first
>girlfriend is really upset about this
>I love my girlfriend, but she's being crazy
>our relationship is starting to fall apart because of this girl who I don't even have a thing for
I doubt she even has a thing for me I think she's just tryingto be nice. I thought she hated me until like 2 weeks ago. When I asked her if she hated me she said "don't YOU hate ME?"
IM SO CONFUSED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY GF
>>
>>37106166
>IM SO CONFUSED AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY GF

You love your gf and want her to calm down and not be worried anymore? Delete/block the other girl from all social media, drop contact with her. How much of a fucking spineless beta are you?
>>
>>37105185
>turbo Stacy with THICC body
>loving loyal gf
If you chose the first chose you're seriously a fucking dumb ass. That relationship won't last a month and she'll probably be used as chads personal cum dump on the side anyways. Think about it anon, do you really think a girl that hot would be loyal? Plus she was drunk. Keep your gf if you don't you WILL regret it, remember these words fool.
>>
If you're still here op stay with the girl you have. Typically when you're not with someone you view them as more attractive than when you are with them. Take a few points off of the gym girl, then see if they're still at about the same level.

That rule also goes for her, since that second girl's not with you, she views you as a few points higher. When she's confessing her love she might not fully mean it, she's in essense just jealous someone else has you and she doesn't. And above all else, don't fuck up what you already have
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.