[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: 1fe[1].png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe[1].png
59KB, 658x662px
who here /developmentalychallenged/

>took wais-iq-test
>below average on perceptual reasoning
>well below average on processing speed
>doctor was smiling from ear to ear

every one except me knew i was retarded and no one told.

what did i ever do to deserve this.

also share stories of your mongoloidesque adventures.
>>
>>37104325
>every one except me knew i was retarded and no one told.
Is this the dunning-kruger effect? Could you explain more?
>>
File: wisc%20matrix%20reasoning[1].jpg (22KB, 363x236px) Image search: [Google]
wisc%20matrix%20reasoning[1].jpg
22KB, 363x236px
>>37104349
>>37104349
why ofcourse, for every bump or so ill share a story, and ill answer all question far as i manage.

the dunning kruger effect seems to occur when people are overly confident in their abilties while not being good at the subject.
this fits me very well. i have pushed away countless friends and aquaintances by arguing on mattes i simply do not understand.

although i was disillusioned, i can also blame other people for never telling me.

greentext for fellow mongoloids :
>developed faster than other kids
>at some point they developed and went past me
>became a overly selfcritical narcissist before that happend
>turns out im just an acurratly critical disabled person
>>
File: 1494391502898s.jpg (6KB, 249x182px) Image search: [Google]
1494391502898s.jpg
6KB, 249x182px
>>37104583
I know this feeling all to well. I have wised up since then and taking steps to control my "knowledge" outbursts. It is hard it truly really is. No one sees what I say is wrong but what I say is not right. ;( I don't know what ot think anymore. I feel like I fall into the category of the shiniest turd. I may be pretty but I am still shit.
>>
Are these threads meme roleplay or serious? If they are serious how old are ya?
>>
this is now a high IQ gloat thread
>tfw 136 IQ
>>
>>37104666

intelligence without empathy is worthless, you can become a soulless academia cuck with high IQ if you want
>>
>>3710432
i am twent y and cannot tie up my shoos
>>
>>37104325
Why did you take an iq test in the first place?
>>
File: Raven1-293x300[1].jpg (23KB, 293x300px) Image search: [Google]
Raven1-293x300[1].jpg
23KB, 293x300px
>>37104666

absoloutly not, smart people take everything from me. i need this leave me be.
>>37104653
this thread is absolutly serious. i scored average and a little above on some of the other less important categouries but over all i think i might be in the low end of the bell curve.

>>37104627

you and me buddy, we'll make it. someday ill also learn to hide my stupidity.

also i litteraly dont know how to solve these tests in pic related.
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (53KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
53KB, 684x720px
>>37104325

I dunno m8, most of the people I work with (government bureaucracy) wouldn't have a clue what "mongoloidesque" means, nor how to spell it. Sure you're not being too harsh on yourself?
>>
>>37104666
exactly the same here, and I hate it
My mom forced me to do the full testing route, even paid a lot (it was a lot for my single-working-parent household) of money for the tests (I had to return 4 times or something)

Ever since then I have never ever been allowed to give up on something, say something is too hard for me or just quit. Every time I bring up quitting something they tell me "others would be jealous to have what you had, your own god-damn father would've succeeded much better in life if he had your gift, if you don't use it you're a selfish turd and you'd have been a waste of our time."

fuck i hate my major, my family, my "friends", my fucking existence i just want to kill myself but I can't even bring myself to it
>>
>>37104742
How can you not solve that? The shape changes and so does the patrern of the thing going each shape. The answer to this would be 5. The row needs to include each shape and each pattern.
>>
File: matrix[1].jpg (28KB, 350x287px) Image search: [Google]
matrix[1].jpg
28KB, 350x287px
>>37104824
i thought i made up that word.

also i think i have a nack for words. as i mentioned before i did above average on one insignificant part of the test. and that was verbal processing. all else was below average though so dont judge me by my google thesaurus fueled vocabulary.

>>37104848
good luck buddy, i know it might not be much but i understand that the people on the opposite end of the intelligence spectrum also might have problems.
>>37104712
i have ""depression"" and ""anxiety"" and the test was trying to check me for "adhd"

if i get diagnosed with one more mental illness i will blow my fucking head off.
>>37104708

please dont role play. i am seriously haveing issues, and my life is going downward because of my inferior intelligence. you have the normal apu threads to memepost in. let me have this one thread to speak to people who feel like me.

>>37104684

please dont shame the smart people because of this guy, alot of people who are smart have helped me along the way. alot of them have very strong sympathy and always give helping hands.
>>
>>37104936
i am >>37104708 i have an 79 iq i was tested when i was 15.
>>
>>37104936

You seem to be missing the point. Yes you may be lacking certain abilities but you appear to have above average vocabulary and processing, you construct sentences perfectly well and respond meaninfgully, if you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have guessed you had issues (allegedly). I suck at art & music but I'm gifted in other areas. Seems to be the same for most other people, you are good at several things, shit at a few & great at a few.
>>
>>37104936
Here, I'll help you again so you can understand these better. The shape in the middle changes from being "tucked" in between the first and third shape to being "above" them, so the answer here is 4.
>>
>>37105001
that is very bad. i feel with you my friend.

a good tip is to search for tutorial on how to enable grammer checker on google. then you just need to right click and click on the word you wanted to write. i do this with half of these words.

>>37104913

again, this is out of my controll and also the theme of this thread. i am below average when it comes to understanding and analyzing shapes, patterns or numbers.

i got a 5-6 for anyone who knows how wais tests work. i personally dont.
>>
>>37105057
Has your IQ been low since birth or do you just not care about shapes? Are you sure you're not good at other stuff? I mean, recognising patterns and the humanities are the only 2 things I'm good at tbqh.
>>
>>37105028

you are a very pleasant person. i feel good about making this thread because of your respone.

i think my problem is i always thought i was better than average, and now that i know the opposite is true, I feel like i have lived a lie. but it also explains a lot. i never had foresight as a child, i would always do these stupid meaningless things that would hurt myself or others. also i get easly frustrated and angry, everyday i have bouts of angry shaking and screaming. i think these traits are more common among stupid people. there are no savants that hurt themselves on blenders.

will tell blender story if anyone is interested.
>>
>will tell blender story if anyone is interested
Go on, anon. Maybe we can examine the problem if we get a little bit of insight on how you used to be.
>>
File: IMG_20170518_181331056.jpg (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_181331056.jpg
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>37105301
>used to be

Sadly the blender story happend recently, proving me stupider than one would assume.

also for anyone who knows me in real life and might recognize me from the blender story, i want to remind you that everything everywhere is fictitious and only a fool would believe otherwise.

>be me at 19 years old a 3-4 months ago
>decided to work out
>buy lots of protein
>dont know anything about workouts or supplements so i bought shitbrand of protein
>have to use blender everytime i need a proteinshake
>we have two blenders at home
>one is modern and i have never used it
>dont want to ask anyone how it works
>always use old one
>old one is a handheld blender
>for some reason its stuck and wont blend
>"huh, maybe if i turn the blades with my hands and turn the power on at the same time it will turn lose"
>obviously i managed to get it unstuck and also managed to almost mangle my finger and thumb
>oh shit im fucking retarded

even a month after it healed putting my arm in certain postion felt like i had a nerve that was too short. it would litteraly tug on the scar

picture related is shit blender. the cuts were honestly not too bad as the blender lost its sharpness a while ago. but still now in after sight putting your hand on blades and spinning them is a prime retard move.
>>
>>37104325
How were your concrete results on verbal and spatial "hemispheres"?
I feel like we might be similar types. 98 on spatial, 150 on verbal, althought I suspect the psych pumped the second one just to make my pops feel better.
You mention having developed well before your peers, but getting stuck at some point. I for myself learned reading at a very early age, but now I'm having difficulties with my shitty meme college degree everybody else seems to find to be reasonably easy. I enjoy reading stuff I care about, but reading shit I'm not interested in feels like torture (not talking about swallow versus academic texts tho, I'd say the texts I'm told to read in uni are not harder than what I like to read in my spare time). I can't put in work on uni shit because I feel it like such a tedious and burdensome task. Still don't know if I'm lazy or a conceited retard.
>>
>>37105715
I stuck my hand in a weed eater once. I forgot why I did it. It was something with a stick and then the next thing I know my hand was being smacked by the weed eater
>>
take a similar diagnostic test

get above 99.9% of the general population in the verbal reasoning, vocabulary, and general knowledge section

get in the below average range for every other category tested (processing, working memory, spatial reasoning).

"if you didn't have dyspraxia, all these other categories should be at a similar level to your verbal reasoning"

awh man fuck i coulda been a genius
>>
What was the highest math you got to in school, anon?

> dropped and got GED, no calculus required, only had to do basic algebra
>>
>>37105843

unlike you i don't seem to be having too much difficulty tho.

i only got tested because i wanted to type my uni exams because handwriting is quite difficult for me. the report they made based on all the examinations was basically i'm compensating for my shitty cognitive abilities with a really high general intelligence (above average grades etc.)

still, my heart goes out to you, since i had a lot of trouble in primary and middle school :(
>>
>>37105923
> shitty cognitive abilities with high general intelligence

? ? ?
>>
>>37105844
I passed freshman year algebra and spent the next 3 trying to pass geometry.

I dropped out my senior year and finished in adult school where the geometry taught there was dumbed down enough to understand.
>>
>>37105844
still at school, currently doing calculus. im at a c-(3 out of 6)
innorway non-trade schools finish when you are 19-20
>>37105843
i feel sorry for you friend, things like this make my blood boil. why couldnt we all be born, with peak intelligence and physical abillties. or at least manageable levels at both. i am mentaly weak and cant throw a damn ball if my life depends on it.

>>37105034
3 ,1 and 5 are also tucked. and 3 even has the correct colour scheme.

>>37105113
im good at somethings, but nothing valuable. i have good reading comprehension and am also able to formulate readable sentences.

other wise i have tried my hand at everything and failed. im failing math, barely managing at c- in physics and chemistry. i tried chess for a while but i never learnt how to see what my opponents were trying to do, and i dont have the attention to memorize opening moves and such.

tried to write, but my imagination is often centered on myself and not even selfreflective enough for people to want to read.

tried drawing. and failed misserably.

point is there is a reason im on this board and its not because im some sort of idiot savant or anything of the sort.
>>
>>37105945

yeah i have no idea what they mean by that either.

report literally states: "Because of his excellent intellectual ability, he has always been able to
compensate extremely well"

not complaining i guess. they let me type my shit, i'm happy.
>>
File: 1493341145100.png (1MB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493341145100.png
1MB, 710x1000px
> intelligent people literally just get to be themselves and everyone loves them for it

I am so fucking angry about this. All of the anxiety I've ever had about personality traits, wondering if it was this or that behavior that turned other people off me, but the answer is just that I'm not on the same level. People only want surface level interactions with me the same way you talk to an old person or a child, curt and polite and short little conversations bereft of any meaning, since they don't want to confuse me.

No wonder I just jerk off to anime feet in my spare time. It's the only thing I'm smart enough to do.
>>
File: 1453778434215.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1453778434215.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>37104325
Same
>double digit IQ
>way below average working memory
>executive function deficit
I'm very quiet, when I do speak I usually embarrass myself. One time I was convinced E.Coli was a virus.

I'm concerned about my future. All decent future-proof jobs require a high IQ. I'm physically weak so I can't learn a trade, although those require some intelligence so I couldn't do them even if I were less weak. I know I will be flipping burgers my entire life.
I wish I had an IQ of at least 105 so I could get a college degree.
>>
File: pic.jpg (73KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
73KB, 540x452px
>>37106064
It's not fucking fair. The world is cooler than ever, and we don't get to participate in it in any meaningful way.
>>
Mane respond >>37105754
>>
>>37106055
please dont be angry at smart people. just like us they had no choice in the matter. i read some where that some of them are able to selfreflect to strongly and end up self-sabotaging because of the conclusions they come too.
>>37106064
just looked it up, apparently echoli is a bacteria.
holy shit you have the same thought patterns as me based on what you are saying - i guess weak minds think alike too.

>>37105754

doctor wouldnt let me take raw results home with me. told me he could give me a copy of the final report he was writing.

but what i remember is 120-ish in Verbal Comprehension.

some stuff were in the high 80s.

perceptual reasoning was in the low 80s i think which is alot under average ( average being at 90-100 i think)
same goes for processing speed.

>>37105761
here is a feeling with both know.

that nano-second when you realize what you have done but its too late now and it just happens before the pain interrupts your train of thought.

>>37105945

read my results pal. i got averagish because of my verbal skills, but if you take in account the things that really matter then i am barely above legally retarded.
>>
>>37106064

Not knowing if e coli is a bacteria or a virus doesn't scale that high up the retard list.
>>
>>37105715
Underrated.

That's some top tier retardedness there Anon.
>>
>>37104936
>did above average on one insignificant part of the test. and that was verbal processing. all else was below average
I feel you man. I did above average on visual processing. Everything else was below average.
>>
File: 1390110691875.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1390110691875.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
Unique brainlet feels:

> don't have most of my times tables memorized
> have to think hard when talking about dates months into the future, have to go "jan, feb, march, apr may etc" really fast in my head rather than intuiting it
> no intuition for sentence composition, always phrase things weird and see people grimace when I speak

All I ever wanted was the cozy mathematician life, but god is cruel.
>>
>>37106220

Man this is like the retard olymipics and we are all this losing
>> don't have most of my times tables memorized

kek this. im almost done with highschool and i still dont know the traintables for the train that i take everyday 2 times.
>>37106143
>>37106171

i gave you reply anon sorry for being late. i hope this thread doesnt die because i am really enjoy people caring a little.

>tfw you dont know which square has shoes in it
>tfw you fail captcha 3 times
>>
>>37105964
>still at school, currently doing calculus. im at a c-(3 out of 6)
-.- I couldn't even understand algebra 2. If it wasn't for my teacher for took pitty on me and gave me a D I wouldn't have passed.
>>
File: feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>37106220
>All I ever wanted was the cozy mathematician life
>>
File: 1427264198945.jpg (26KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1427264198945.jpg
26KB, 370x350px
>Failed at public education austistic since i was kid
>Fuck it i'm gonna educate my self just for my own satisfactory
>browse internet and grab a fuckton of reference and resourxe
>procastinate and not doing anything
>. . .
>study Nothing theseday
>>
>>37106354
> always looked up to my cool older sister
> she always aced her calculus and AP classes
> played with her TI-83 when she would let me, thing may as well have been a magic box to me
> always wanted to follow in her footsteps and be in all the cool fun classes when I got to be her age
> started realizing how bad I was at math
> just gave up
>>
File: 1483074022728.jpg (119KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1483074022728.jpg
119KB, 440x429px
>>37106220
The first two are completely normal.

I'm still a math dummy though, I just didn't care about it whatsoever in school and now I'm regretting it that I want to be able to understand the mechanics of particles. Why the fuck did my math teachers never correct me when I told them I wouldn't need math past basic money shit? Why didn't they tell me it was as much a language as English?
>>
File: e45.jpg (56KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
e45.jpg
56KB, 633x758px
>>37106298

i did fail math last year. but i having been working a little as much as my attention allows.

but still a 3 in math wont get me into any colleges that are math related.
>>37106370
haha yeah, i have about 20 gig or so of compressed books downloaded from /t/ everything from basic physics to the most advanced stuff we humans have discovered yet.

>mfw i havent opened a single one of those files.
>>
>>37106413
The cruelty here is that I'm fascinated by math, and whatever morsel I happen to be able to wrap my head around gives me a great feeling... but in the real world, any career that lets you do math for most of your day just requires so much more than I could give.

Anyway, math teachers are a shit most of the time.
>>
And thus my thread died.

thanks for all the replies friendos, it means al ot.

this is a saged messege that wont bump the thread.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.