[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which serial killer is /ourguy/ >Pic unrelated (of course)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2988.jpg (112KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
112KB, 1200x745px
Which serial killer is /ourguy/

>Pic unrelated (of course)
>>
>>37103548
Sorry, is or WAS /ourguy/
>>
>>37103548

Zodiac killer, he killed normies and whores and made a game out of it
>>
>>37103548
Daniel Harold Rolling all the way /ourguy/
>>
>>37103629
Wasn't there a page about some guy actually being the killer?
>>
>>37103548
>Dean Corll
>bangs little boys
>strangles little boys
>has 2 little boys luring him other little boys

Guy was ahead of his time, got betrayed in the end what a shame.
>>
File: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (222KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
222KB, 640x453px
>>37103548

T E D K A C Z Y N S K I

Here is why:
>genius level of IQ
>typical robot face
>math
>hated society for what it turned out
(pic related: THE ROBOT SERIAL "KILLER" )
>>
>>37103548
>handsome
>married
>could talk to women
>cuold convince women to come with him
>got laid
>was able to kill someone
not /ourguy/
>>
>>37103880
Ted Kaczynski wasn't a serial killer
>>
>>37104282
He said pic unrelated you fucking sperg. Lurk more and post less
>>
>>37104310
He was a serial bomber and thus serial killer. Serial killer =/= slasher.
>>
>>37104282
Nigga can u read
>>
>>37103880
This. He is /ourguy/. The Colombros are also our boiz
>>
File: 1445864641996.gif (2MB, 160x163px) Image search: [Google]
1445864641996.gif
2MB, 160x163px
>>37104317
>implying I was implying he said it

also
>fucking sperg
>sperg
>using sperg as an insult on r9k
>>
File: 713183b380cf.jpg (44KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
713183b380cf.jpg
44KB, 600x444px
>robot face
>asian
>short
>white
>micro penis
>angry
>hate the police
>he lives thanks to their parents

He is killing thousand of people of starvation
>>
>>37104331
No shit, dumbass. Most experts agree that he was a domestic terrorist and not a serial killer. Though he does fit the criteria
>>
>>37104382
It does you fucking retard
Serial killer kill multiple people. That's what a serial killer is you child.
>>
>>37104372
>Short
He's 5'8 you normie scum!!!
>>
>>37104410
Its not that simple, numb nuts. You're forgetting the cooling off period and the requirement that they take place over the span of more than a month. Those are what set apart serial killers from spree killers
>>
None of them. r9k is a board of peace, brothers.
>>
File: IMG_2651.jpg (95KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
95KB, 500x501px
Literally our guy, a 33 year old single man who lives alone and has no friends or family
>>
>uni bomber
He hated society. Very little contact with society. Only his brother could figure him out. He picked up pubic hair from a men's restroom to use in his bombs. No gf. Killed normies. Was considered genius.
>>
>>37104952
>pucked pubic hair to use in bombs
What were they needed for? I know that he had fake mustaches so he couldn't be identified
>>
>>37105123
Probably as part of the trigger.
>>
Jeffrey Dahmer, of course. He was a total autist who found personal relationships so difficult he had to fuck dead bodies. He was also a qt 3.14
>>
>>37105293
They're actually making a movie about him. "My Friend, Dahmer."
>>
>>37105543
I know. It premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival. They haven't said when the general release will be.
>>
jeff is my guy
>>
>>37105543
I've read the graphic novel that it's based on, it's quite a nice insight into his youth and 1970s America.
>>
>>37105567

I didn't know they made a movie of this...hope it's decent.

Someone posted scans from Derf's graphic novel here a year or two ago. It was fucking awesome, actually went out and got two copies so I had one to lend.
>>
>>37103548
Saint Elliot, fool
>>
>>37105739
He wasnt a serial killer, he was a spREEEEEEE killer.
>>
Charles manson t b h

Charles is what all of you here could be if you stopped trying so hard to fit in our weren't shy. You could all probably get a normie cult following since you know how they work. Just have to learn how to abuse their traits
>>
>>37104647
But he meets those criteria too. His killings took place over a span of 17 years.
>>
>>37103821

Nothing was ever proven, there were strong leads but no hard evidence

Honestly its one of the great mysteries of our time. We'll never know who the Zodiac was.
>>
>>37105977
I never said he didn't. Work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>37105849
>imagine him trying to shoot while reeeeeing and even failing at that while a few normies nearby laughing how he even failed at the shooting
Lame but kekd nonetheless
>>
>>37106018
You implied it, otherwise there would be no reason to mention a cooling off period. But fitting the criteria for a domestic terrorist does not negate his status as a serial killer.
>>
>>37106231
Not him but I think they should rethink the categories. There should be sex-killers, political-killers and financial-killers. Enough of this serial killer nonsense.
>>
>>37106231
Seriously, work on your comprehension. It's appalling. I said that although he fits the criteria for a serial killer, most experts regard him as a domestic terrorist and not as as a serial killer. Understand?
>>
Ed Kuemper was /ourguy/
>awkwardly tall
>severe mommy issues
>spergy
>had sex with corpses
>slapstick-tier dumb: one time he managed to lock himself out of his own car with the murder weapon and his soon-to-be victim inside
>>
>>37106658
true

I mean, this is literally the pinnacle of autism
>Kemper later confessed that while handcuffing Pesce he "brushed the back of [his] hand against one of her breasts and it embarrassed [him]" before adding that "[he] even said 'whoops, I'm sorry' or something like that" after grazing her breast, despite murdering her merely minutes later.

But he's also quite smart and amiable (manipulative), I have to remind myself that he did actually kill and rape his mother, no wonder people fell for his trickery
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.