[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot red flag thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (64KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-640x425.jpg
64KB, 640x425px
>his dick isn't at least 5 inches flaccid
>he isn't at least 6'1
>he makes less than 15.00 an hour
>he lives in an apartment
>he plays video games
>he doesn't have a Facebook
Swipe left lol right ladies?
>>
>>37101955
tinder requires a fb account
>>
File: 0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg (25KB, 680x468px) Image search: [Google]
0493 - AAfYsOB.jpg
25KB, 680x468px
w-whats so bad about living in an apartment?

Am I supposed to have a mortgage by now?
>>
>>37101955

I thought tinder was about fucking not having a decent relationship. Why does either person care about anything other than cock size and attractiveness (this is debatable)?
>>
>>37101955
A non meme answer is that he posts on 4chan. That's the biggest red flag.
>>
>he plays video games
>155 million Americans regularly play video games
>56 percent of players are male. 44 percent are female
>87 million american men play video games regularly
>53% of the male population regularly plays games
If you know a woman who unironically has this opinion, she's the very definition of shallow my m8s. and even worse, she's shit at games
>>
I know these standards are quite exaggerated, but I doubt I meet the realistic ones either.

I'm sorry I'm not good enough.
I know I'm inadequate.
I just want to live out my life quietly and not bother anybody.
>>
>he is an egoist, he hates people that have better lives than him, he is unironically a racist and unironically despite normies

>he is not understanding

>he refuse to/ doesnt unerstand basic social structures and psychology

>he talks about wanting a pure asian babylooking wife

>he blames the world for his problems

>he is a basic bitch

>he is negative

>he is not empathetic

>he is fat
>>
>>37103680
Anon you are fine the way you are. You don't need to apologize for who you are or what you may or may not meet. Don't let people put you down.
>>
>his dick isn't at least 5 inches flaccid

Why would that even matter...
>tfw massive grower
>>
>>37101955
>his mother is still "mom" in his phone

HUGE red flag, right ladies?
>>
>tfw I read these just to see how far of a nosedive my self worth can take
And to see if there is a bit of light at the end that is me actually meeting somebody's standards
>>
>he plays video games
>He doesn't like Kanye
>>
File: FEMBOTS.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
FEMBOTS.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST. THEY ARE JUST FAILED STACIES WHO SCROUNGE AROUND THE BOARD FOR ORBITERS.
>>
>>37103781
So? Robots are failed normies.
>>
File: 1494299020484.jpg (91KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494299020484.jpg
91KB, 749x750px
>>37103722
Anon, it's literally just other fat losers trying to make you feel even worse about yourself. The simple fact they even know of this board is proof enough that their opinions are invalid and they themselves are failures.
>>
>>37103718
mine is "Mommy", is that OK?
>>
>>37103801
No dumb cunt. A robot isn't a failed normie a robot is someone who is a failure on a level femanons could never be at.

It means no affection or attention from anyone. Fembots by default don't have this problem on the board.
>>
>>37103818
>Mommy

Even worse t b h f a m, your mother has a real name and it's a sign of maturity to call her by that name
>>
>>37103832
A robot is only a failure due to his own life choices.
>>
>>37103801
No, cyborgs are failed normies, robots are born fucked
>>
>>37103928
At least try to be clever when you bait robots
>>
>>37103687
>>he is an egoist, he hates people that have better lives than him, he is unironically a racist and unironically despite normies
yeah, I guess I'm a bit racist

>>he is not understanding
i have autism

>>he refuse to/ doesnt unerstand basic social structures and psychology
i have autism

>>he talks about wanting a pure asian babylooking wife
no

>>he blames the world for his problems
no

>>he is a basic bitch
no

>>he is negative
yes

>>he is not empathetic
i have autism

>>he is fat
no
>>
>>37103706
People don't put me down, I just know I'm not made for this society and am an inconvenience.

It's like if a fat midget was in the middle of a basketball game, he's not made for that sort of thing, and he's just going to get in the way if he tries to participate, so it's better for everybody if he just goes and sits on the bench until it's time to leave.
>>
Those things all apply to the dude I like. Except he lived with parents before.

All stupid standards but fair if the girl matches up to them or is even just hot enough to get them.
>>
>>37103810
I know. Still keeps me grounded. I just keep to myself, don't try to waste any girls' time by thinking I have a shot, and generally try to stay out of people's way because I don't need to subject any other actual people to dealing with me.
>>
>>37103928
You're a stupid person.
There's several aspects that make robots failures.
1. Lack of Confidence
2. Lack of Charm
3. Lack of social skills
4. Unattractive or Average
These all add up. I don't think someone can choose whether to be confident or not. I think they can only choose to try to build their confidence.

Women do not need confidence, and it's much harder for a woman to be a failure at life. You're a stupid person.
>>
>>37101955
It boggles my mind how people think these threads aren't bait. Speaks a lot of the intelligence of the average robot.
>>
>>37103687
These are good though. Just being a typical bitter entitled woman hating r
obot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.