[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw INTJ am I fucked for life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: revbru.jpg (25KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
revbru.jpg
25KB, 452x452px
>tfw INTJ

am I fucked for life?
>>
not nearly as bad as intp or infp
>>
>/r9k/ since its creation
>Neckbeards think they're INTJ

I am INTJ. I do not post. Ever.

I do not care about anything.

I do not care about anyone.

I don't feel oneinitis towards strangers.

I am not a little faggot with fee fee's who's angry that he didn't get to kiss a girl at 15 years old like every other dumb faggot whose only highlight in life will be their time spend in high school.

At the end of the day, people like /soc/ work shit jobs and die miserable, and people like /r9k/ work shit jobs and die miserable.

You think you're out of the box, you think you're self aware, yet all you bother yourself with is POV bullshit like your life, your relationships, your family and son.

You couldn't see the big picture if you tried, because you are a self absorbed teenager and you're going to grow up to be a self absorbed manchild just like everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_0033.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.png
130KB, 512x494px
>>37103715
>he doesn't understand that the big picture IS his point of view, his life, his relationships (until you're dead)
Good luck trying to understand something that is impossible to understand. I used to be like you but I realized that it wouldn't result in happiness nor enlightenment, just existential agony
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>37103259
>tfw you've taken hundreds of tests and gotten either INTJ and INTP every time
>>
>>37103777

If you think my eyes open everyday and I start to breathe air because I'm trying to understand things or seek things, than you've missed my point entirely.

I like you though, you didn't sperg out. We're cool.
>>
best online mbti test? I wanna check if it'll give me istp again
>>
yes. It's literally the worst possible one. Should count as mental disability. I'm INTP but that's pretty much the same.
>>
>>37103715
You're exactly the same. You're not special. You're only barely more conscious than others.
>>
>>37103715
>I'm not like the other intjs!
>Check out this craaaaaazy spacing o.O
Oh and intj male and infp female is max comfy.
>>
>>37105251
>Check out this craaaaaazy spacing
its the reddit spacing
>>
File: Disappointed.jpg (139KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed.jpg
139KB, 480x360px
>>37105356
Do you feel the need to point out the ovious because of insecurity or are you autistic? Of course it is ya dumbo.
>>
>>37101829
>believing your life is determined by horoscopes

yes you are
>>
>>37105395
>insecurity or are you autistic
both
anyone who isn't can get the fuck out of this board
>>
>>37101829
>am I fucked for life?

yes, because you make life decisions based on internet tests that have zero meaning
>>
File: the peace I seek.png (155KB, 411x402px) Image search: [Google]
the peace I seek.png
155KB, 411x402px
>>37105410
Well then welcome aboard. May you fond peace at the end of your journey.
>>
>>37101829
>I

yeah you're fucked.
>>
>>37104050
>INTP

Welcome to the fold, you're definitely fucked for live. You may want to consider becoming gay
>>
>>37101829
INTJ isn't the problem, you're retarded that's the problem.
>>
>>37105251
INTP male and ENTJ fem is happy couple time
>>
File: ra-2.png (277KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
ra-2.png
277KB, 580x326px
>tfw ENTJ in a poor balkan country

all I want to do is compete and overachieve but you honestly can't expect me to try and do it legally when the minimum wage is sub 500EUR
>>
File: 1418858631870.jpg (59KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
1418858631870.jpg
59KB, 460x347px
All the types have potential for greatness if they properly utilize their skillset and come to terms with their weaknesses and don't let those choke their strengths out. It also helps that most people in western society one way or another enjoy variety and enjoy people of various perspectives and lifestyles so long as you aren't a gigantic douche. Given where we are, you are probably fucked because you will never learn to utilize your strengths and will continue to dwell in your weaknesses. As a result, you will become increasingly bitter and jaded as your inferior Se pulls you towards alcohol abuse and chemical dependency in general while your tertiary Fi does nothing but fill your heart with fillings that you're too "logical" to admit that you have and therefore will hide away and add to the bitterness of being unable to communicate properly with others. Instead of starting right now by taking advantage of your goal orientated behavior and making goals and doing what is necessary to reach them, you will not. Well, you could, and I hope you will, but optimism is generally frowned upon and I have a tendency to mirror other people's behavior.

t. ENTP
>>
File: reviewgranbrah.jpg (41KB, 620x385px) Image search: [Google]
reviewgranbrah.jpg
41KB, 620x385px
>>37101829
you need to express yourself
>>
Imagine being so deluded that you think your personality type matters, and actually caring about other's as well. Fucking sheep.
>>
>Is ENFP
>Is sill a complete and utter social failure

what the fuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.