[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >senior highschool student >school decided to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170518_151816.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_151816.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>be me
>senior highschool student
>school decided to put us on football field because "school birthday"
>dont have any sport outfit
>decides to wear random t-shirt
>meanwhile on school
>"damn anon, you got some gains"
>what.gif
>more student arrive to see me
>eventually attract chad attention
>chad touch my chest and stomach
>"anon, you must been on a gym right?"
>nope.avi
>dont lie to me, anon. how did you get so muscular?
>attract teacher attention
>"anon, what kind of fitness did you do?"
>ffw to end of day
>head to a lemonade vendor
>heard a vendor guard say "that boy got some nice body, he's perfect for the military"
>run to my house faster than ever

what is happening? did they tell the truth or lie to see my reaction?

pic related, its my body
>>
>>37100554
------> /fit
>>
>>37100554
they didn't lie, you're pretty decently built. quite a bit of bodyfat, but you look strong
>>
>>37100554
You are fat not muscular, Guess America standards for being fat is so low they see anyone as muscular.
>>
>>37100846
Those shoulders and neck have 0 muscle on them you call that strong?
K
E
K
>>
>>37100554
You're stronger than the average person just because you have to move around more weight, but you're not really built at all. Normalfags and retards assume big means strong if you're not too fat to move, but you're honestly just fat. Muscles aren't poking out. They're just dumb.
>>
>>37100859
explain to me why the average person would have interest in getting noticeable neck musculature if they don't go to the gym to begin with
>>
>>37100882
Explain to me why, why do you ask that question when I replied to the ''you look strong'' while he doesn't look strong. what does your question have to do with anything I said?
fucking idiot
>>
Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>37101218
because having a swole neck isn't universally quantifiable as "strong" you fucking reprobate
>>
those fucking normies are such venomous bastard, dont trust them.
>>
>>37100554

>"damn anon, you got some gains"

have*
>>
>>37100554
Well you aren't impressive or anything but maybe they just think you have improved and thats great, keep it up bro
>>
>>37100882
>harder for neck to be damaged in the event of trauma
>no more pencil neck for those who apply
>muscle feels nice
>>
>>37100554

honestly you are a fat fuck but normies don't get fitness so I guess it's alright, enjoy the new super powers
>>
Babygains + body fat

Honestly if you cut down you would not look big like that
>>
>>37100554
you have dad bod which is 100 times better than being jacked
>>
>>37101218

>He doesn't grasp the concept of bearmode.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-120944.png (590KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-120944.png
590KB, 720x1280px
How much more weight do you people think i have to cut to get defined abs and chest? Was 230lbs before now probably 170. 5'9. Drinking has been screwing me, stalled looking the same for like 6 months now. Cutting back a lot.

God i hate my fucking chest, ive lost 70 lbs and you still cant see the bottom edge of the chest muscles
>>
>>37100554
yeah they're right looks like you just carry muscle naturally I'm envious if you lift you'll get big fast
>>
>>37100554
People don't talk like this in real life, you are a liar
>>
>>37105658
You need to have around 9-12% body fat for abs to show, 5-9% to have really ripped stomach

How much more weight you need to lose depends on how much weight you have in muscle
>>
>>37105658
If you're going to drink, drink hard liquor

Whiskey on the rocks is my go to drink now that I gave up beer

>5'9
>160 lbs
>10% body fat
>Just started cutting for the summer
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.