[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pulled prank on friend, now she wants me out of her house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: plum.jpg (21KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
plum.jpg
21KB, 500x358px
>live with friend, her boyfriend, and a random
>home alone
>see that friend left her computer on and that her boyfriend is logged into Facebook
>his profile picture is a picture of him and friend
>photoshop picture so it's my face on friend's body cuddling next to the boyfriend
>change relationship status so that is says that he is dating me and not dating friend
>wait for comments or a call for hilarity to ensue
>the boyfriend remotely locks me out of the Facebook and changes the page back to normal
>boyfriend and friend come home asking what the fuck I was thinking
>tell them I just wanted to make a joke
>none of them were entertained by it and tell me they no longer wish to live with me
>have a few weeks to find another home or have to live with step-mom
>>
>>37097469
They're uptight, aren't they? Though I imagine your behavior outside of this event has something to do with it.
>>
They're just pulling a prank on you now.

The punchline is you being homeless.
>>
>>37097469
They are so full of themselves that they can not perceive it as a joke but as you having some kind of rapey creepy emotions for the boyfriend and will murder them all
>>
>>37097514

her boyfriend is attractive, but I wouldn't date him because he isn't my type.

>>37097495

I don't even really interact with the boyfriend. The most interaction we ever had was that he wanted me to play the ukulele and sing so he use the audio as a sample for a song. Otherwise I only hang out with me if my friend is there.
>>
>>37097469
are you female?

eokftpweofw
>>
They don't think it was a prank. They think it was entirely serious.

Was it?
>>
>>37097686

I wasn't being serious. I did it as a joke.

>>37097648

Yes.
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>37097469
What is wrong with autistic faggots like yourself, holy shit
>gyeheh i live here rent free, wouldnt it just be totally ecks dee if I JUST A PRANK BRO'd them lol
>>
To be fair most people would think that was incredibly weird and creepy. But they don't seem to realize you were just being autistic and not playing out some kind of weird fantasy of getting with your roommate.
>>
>>37097703
Show us your tits
original tits
>>
>>37097703
>teehee if i do this silly little joke surely her chad bf will date me instead! :)
you got what you deserved, roastie slut
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>37097703
>yes

okay that makes sense, i'd be mad too tbqh
>>
it would have been funny if you were a guy, sorry but your friend has to throw you out to protect her territory.
>>
>>37097703
women are fragile insecure creatures, anon. you can't into bantz with them

now you know
>>
Sounds like they wanted you out of the house already and now you gave them an excuse. They're probably not really mad about the facebook thing
>>
>>37098020
i'd agree with this but this generation is extremely sensitive and loves to be the victim of "crazy" people.

give them a good story and go scorched earth OP
>>
>>37097703
>Friend and her boyfriend are cool enough to let you live in their place
>"Hmm how do i fuck this up? i know, ill violate their privacy and make le funny prank!"
>Proceeds to photoshop herself into a picture with friend bf "Not fucked up enough, time to change status too! i am so hilarious!"
>Friend and her boyfriend return home
>"Get the fuck out of our house you creeper"
>"How could this happen, i only used his boyfriends facebook without permission, made my friend look like a total tool and made his boyfriend look like a cheater, geez some people can't take a prank"
When you went through the plan in your head, in no part of it did you think they might be pissed off at you?
And didn't you think it would be weird and really fucking creepy that you photoshopped yourself into their picture and changed the status?
If i had a gf and her creepy friend did that i would not eat any opened foods in the house, i would only drink bottled water and i would avoid you like the plague until you were out of the house
I would also make sure none of the combs in the house were missing hair, i would hide all knives and sharp objects and i would lock the bedroom door at night

TLDR; You're a fucking creep and got what you deserved
>>
>>37098020
Of course they are fucking mad about the Facebook thing. Facebook is how you tell the world who you are sleeping with and who you are dating.

He more than likely had her friends and family on his page, and this autistic fuck wit just made him look like he had dumped his current girl to go be with the robot. That's pretty much the opposite of not a big deal.
>>
imagining some neet awkward /r9k/ male photoshopping his face onto his female roomates body in a picture with her boyfriend had me in stitches, and i know if i heard something like that happening to one of my female friends in real life i would find it very funny. the fact that op is a female is pretty disappointing and much less comical.
>>
>>37097469
You're a complete and utter autist for thinking that's a good idea
>>
>>37098269
I read the story as a girl editing her face onto a guys and I was wondering why the hell guys would be acting so irrationally. After reading the replies it made a lot more sense.
>>
Tbh. Sounds like they were never your friend to begin with.
>>
File: king_helper.png (13KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
king_helper.png
13KB, 640x606px
>>37097469
sucks, but sounds like you'll have to live with your step-mom until you find another place. or make a plea to friend/bf for them to let you keep living there. you can do photoshop, so maybe you can get a graphic design job. also, when did OP say he/she whatever lives there rent free?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.