[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otaku Enabler Dream!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1239.jpg (257KB, 2149x1889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
257KB, 2149x1889px
I have a dream of being an enabler for an Otaku web girl.

I want to buy all her figurines, dakis, posters and weeb food.

I also want to be the one who works all day and brings home the bacon while she does nothing but sit at home and play games.

I'll care for her, buy her treats, give her massages. I wanna spoil the shit out of her and shower her in my love and affection.

She'll never ever have to get a job or work! I'll do everything for her!

Do you think if I look hard enough I'll find an otaku girl like that though?
>>
You could call me that but I'm not sure about all that stuff.
>>
>>37096755
What is it you're unsure of?
>>
>>37096778
I don't really like being spoiled. I prefer to keep my distance from people in real life.
>>
so you want to be a sugar daddy for a weeb girl
>>
>>37096796
Yes! That is correct!! Originally!
>>
>>37096742
Every robot with a job wants this, retard, get in line
>>
>>37096822
Since when? I've never heard even a single person here say that.
>>
>>37096834
Kek well it's a pretty commonly recurring thread
>>
>>37096794
Good for you? Why even say anything at all if you were just going to tell me you weren't interested?
>>
File: kannagi.jpg (62KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
kannagi.jpg
62KB, 500x284px
>tfw OP isn't real and you will never have a sugar daddy who enables your weeb tendencies
>you will never buy a new cute costume every week and have your sugar daddy tenderly love you in it

Fuck, OP
I would take you up on that offer in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure if it's worth me giving up my dream of buying my own house
>>
>>37096865
I'm interested, I'm just not going to go all in immediately.
>>
>>37096742
OP I will legitimately consider your offer if you are serious

I want to live this dream and make a robot happy while doing it too
>>
>>37096870
I don't know about OP but I certainly want this for real. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
>>37096870
You'll never be a real girl either.
>>
File: IMG_1240.png (752KB, 812x1149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.png
752KB, 812x1149px
>>37096870
>>37096915
I'd love you both. I prefer girls who are kind, and clingy.

Socially awkward girls welcome! I'll do my best to make you very happy. Whether it's buying you a credit card so you can order stuff online or taking you out for dinner and buying you pretty flowers when I get time off work.

I'd do anything to make you happy. I just can't help it.

In return all I want is for you to love me. It's the only thing I've ever wanted.

I just want someone to come home to. Someone who really cares. I really hope I find someone like that..
>>
>>37097023
I'd be willing to talk to you online if you'd like.
Do you use skype?
>>
>>37096985
>>37097023
Whoever is real, email me at my temporary and then I'll give you my throwaway

I'm
>>37096968
>>
>>37097037

Hopefully you're a real person
>>
>>37097085
woops, here's the temp one [email protected]
>>
>>37097023
>>37096985
If either of you have a discord, I'll take that too
>>
>>37097124
Discord: Six6#8689
>>
>>37097096
Youre not showing up when I look for you.
>>
>>37097168
Try a space? Brek Laberif?

Or Gritsaw
>>
>>37097247
One person came up under gritsaw
Are you the guy with the expensive looking camera?
>>
>>37097267
Yes. Originalldsfs
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.