[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women no longer need dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 23165464.jpg (51KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
23165464.jpg
51KB, 625x415px
Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee"
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself.
>>
What about the women that don't use dating sites?
>>
>>37096411
All social media is effectively a dating site, anon. A robot wouldn't know about "sliding in the dm's."
>>
>cue the fembots who will swarm in here and start calling guys virgins and neckbeards and insisting that they are different from the other women
>cue the salty redditors who will come in here and get extra bitter and claim that women are victims in modern western society

Every time.
>>
>>37096440
Yeah, but this girl doesn't use social media at all.
>>
>>37096457
Remember how some useless species eventually became extinct? Just sat around becoming more and more useless because everything was taken care of for them? Women are on that path.
>>
>>37096526
But her friends do and she is influenced by her friends. The over whelming majority of first world women use social media.

Are you trying to make a point? Go ahead.
>>
File: 1447032264774.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447032264774.gif
371KB, 500x375px
This is the absolute truth

It's kind of heart breaking knowing that true romance is dead and you will never even get to experience it.

I'm just waiting for the """"fembots"""" to show up and get trigged because they think since they can't get chad there lives can even hold a candle to what a true robot feels..
>>
>>37096593
Great way to put it anon. Romance is dead. What would a modern disney princess look like?

Some fat bitch sitting in her castle posting on social media from her phone waiting for prince chad?
>>
>there are still people who think ISIS is wrong and that Sharia would be a bad thing
>>
>>37096567
She doesn't have friends.
>>
>>37096534
So are robots.
>>
>>37096749
She could have them ,there will be people willing to give her a chance just because she is a women.
>>
>>37096315
I am largely indifferent to this as a wizard.
>>
>>37096800
No, she's the most perfect fit for a fembot that there could be.
>>
>>37096440
what does sliding in the dm's mean
whats a dm
date message?????
>>
stacies on twitter are literally turning down olympic gold medalists and world champion athletes. what chance do we really have?
>>
>>37096847
It's a normie phrase for introducing yourself to a girl in "direct messages". On twitter or instagram. Usually for hte intention of hooking up or wanting to date. I think normies think it's a sleazy tactic.
>>
>>37096847
Oh boy anon....literally every fucking normie is sending unsolicited messages to women on every social media looking to hookup.
>>
Social media gives people more options, but actually finding someone that you can have a happy relationship with still takes time and effort. OP's picture shows exactly the problem people have, social media just gives people more opportunities, people are just shit at taking advantage of them.
>>
>>37096842
Then ongratulations? I guess
>>
>>37096898
i dont care about hooking up or anything
i mean its not like i could either im not ass ugly or anything but i have 0 social skills
>>
>>37096411
>>37096526
>>37096749
>>37096842
Well, thanks for the four bumps.
>>
>>37096905
Yep, and she's really attached to me, because I'm the only person she talks to besides her family.
>>
>>37096842
There is no such thing . if a women is on her own it's because she chooses to be unlike a robot.

My aunt is a fat hideous monstrosity , she has not only found a husband that loves her unconditionally she has beta orbiters and friends
Dispite being a selfish stupid bitch

No matter how ugly you are inside or out you can find companionship just because how society pampers women .

I promise you if you make a tinder or okc and just look for female friends you will find them.
>>
Everything I try and take another chance on tinder the same shit happens. I Have difficulty getting matches, get ignored because i'm not witty and clever enough to keep them interested nor am I Chad enough to get their panties wet, then I delete the app.
>>
>>37097045
No, she's a social retard. She literally can't talk to anyone. I know this, because she doesn't have any friends despite people trying to talk to her. She gets super anxious to the point where she can't talk.
>>
>>37097158
But she can talk to you?

Explain your relationship because if she can talk to you she can talk to anyone
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.