[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eye Contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1494471061410.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494471061410.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
E V E R Y T I M E
>See a qt in my class
>She slightly glances at me and smiles
>I try to smile back and make eye contact but always turn away
>Just wanted to smile at her directly but I'm too shy
>Probably end up looking suspicious and creepy
>Feel like an autistic retard
E V E R Y T I M E

How do normalfags and Chads keep eye contact and smile at women?
>>
You just do it.

Origami.
>>
>>37096103
I find it incredibly hard not to be bashful and look away.
Like to the point where it's ridiculous.
There's been times when I look at women I find directly and they've told me I was making them uncomfortable or being creepy.
>>
It's hard for men that have never been validated before to be 'alpha' and approach women and make eye contact especially since western culture demonizes 'creeps' to an outrageous degree.

People butch online about how men won' task women out on dates or look them in the eye or talk to them anymore, it's because those guys don't want to be 'creepy' and because they lacked the ability to do those things in the first place.
>>
File: 1492016422021.jpg (52KB, 943x875px) Image search: [Google]
1492016422021.jpg
52KB, 943x875px
>>37096327
I'm not even talking about approaching though. I'm saying it's hard even to smile back at women and keep direct eye contact.

I can never do it for more than a split second. Maybe it's because roasties have called me creepy for looking at them directly.
This is my face btw.
>>
>>37096047
that nazi necklace
>>
>>37096047
>you will never hold hands with that girl

what's the FUCKING POINT
>>
>>37096047

I can't fucking make eye contact. I've conditioned myself to avoid it, so now just trying to do it makes me nervous.

Doesn't help that my neutral face consists of narrowed eyes and a slight frown.
>>
>>37096379

Whatever your face looks like, point is is that a lot of guys who otherwise had trouble doing social dating things in the first place are completely turned off because of being called creeps or being looked at weird the majority of their lives. So if feminists and traditionalists want young guys to try more, they need to stop calling them creeps and stop treating them like garbage.
>>
>Walk into room
>Qt makes eye-contact and smiles
>I instinctively look away
>Feel like a dick for not smiling back
How the FUCK do I stop this from happening
>>
File: 1494737661944.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494737661944.png
48KB, 507x540px
>sense girl making eye contact
>do nothing
>>
>>37096047
>sitting on train
>cute girl stands up to get off
>give her a smile
>she sees and acknowledges me and does a kind of shy smile back

I got a little bit erect just thinking about it
>>
>walking on campus
>notice girl approaching from distance
>steel myself to be an alpha and JUST DO IT
>as she passes by I attempt to wave and say hi
>hi barely squeaks out of my throat, quiet as fuck, and I wave like a faggot
>she usually doesn't even notice my existence
>immediately look away or at the ground after that
>return to dorm later and want to die
>>
>>37096713
>>37096570
>>37096545
I dont know why such simple social interactions feel so difficult for people.
>>
Bumping thread. I know this is a common experience, so I'm surprised more robots aren't talking about it.
>>
File: masketta shiggy.jpg (104KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
masketta shiggy.jpg
104KB, 1280x715px
>>37097768
I literally try not to make eye contact with anyone.
I don't need stacy thinking I'm eye raping her, or some chad faggot thinking I want to fight him or some shit.
>>
File: 1494298601273.jpg (426KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494298601273.jpg
426KB, 1200x1600px
>>37097844
What if a cute girl is smiling at you in class, and you're in the same group?
Those are times I feel like smiling at her could open up a conversation, and get her more interested in me.

I'm sure you've had the experience where a beautiful stranger, one you find yourself very attracted to you, smiles directly at you and you never see your face again.

Perhaps that smile is an opportunity
>>
File: 1492237740881.jpg (35KB, 1024x912px) Image search: [Google]
1492237740881.jpg
35KB, 1024x912px
Don't stare at women you're going to flare up her PTSD, for fucks sake have a heart man.
>>
>>37098038
Where is the line between staring at a woman and making mutual eye contact and smiling at a woman?
>>
No wonder you guys are virgins, eye games are essential to non-autistic courtship. While its true girls don't do much approaching they will give signs that they are interested, eye contact is important because unless there is a good reason for them to be looking at you, it basically means they like what they see and should you make a move, you might have a chance.
>>
>>37097667
G T F O R E D D I T R I G H T N O W
>>
File: 1418497811029.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1418497811029.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
i can make eye contact just fine but if it's a qt I get super depressed quickly and want to just leave
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.