[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 13

File: crabs.png (1MB, 1022x527px) Image search: [Google]
crabs.png
1MB, 1022x527px
Tell us how you're currently doing, and any thoughts you feel like airing out.
>>
>currently doing
sitting at my desk idle, occasionally looking at r9k

>thoughts :

>why does she say that she cares about me and is interested in talking to me when she has no idea what to talk about
>why would she add me back if she was just going to delete me 20 minutes later
>when am i going to get to the point where i want to fix my situation
>why can't i just sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow
>how and when should i kill myself
>is it always going to be like this
>>
Would it be weird to place a an ad on craigslist looking for someone to hold my hand?
t. wizard
>>
File: download (66).jpg (5KB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (66).jpg
5KB, 170x144px
Currently doing: laying in bed

Thoughts: same as green text except I don't even have opportunity to talk to any female. B-but it's fine because I didn't even want to anyway so it all works out.
>>
>>37094707
>currently doing
Studying for my last final. It's my bullshit elective class but I only had two days to study for it and there's very little practice materials provided, so it's gonna be rough

>current thoughts
I can't wait until this fucking final is over and I can buy some more weed. Should probably get back to studying now (but I won't)
>>
File: (100).png (142KB, 398x657px) Image search: [Google]
(100).png
142KB, 398x657px
Honestly it seemed like in this year i was finally getting my shit together, since by January i already had a job lined up and a qt girl that was really into me
Fast forward to today,I've lost both of those things.
Why do i even exist
pls gibe a (you)
>>
File: 1477100027153.png (333KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477100027153.png
333KB, 628x800px
>>37094707
>Tell us how you're currently doing
Playing wow going back and forth between retail and vanilla, leveling characters is always comfy to me.

>and any thoughts you feel like airing out
Summers started and now I'm lonely and bored, I let my anxiety get the better of me at the start of this year and I didn't go to any of my college's clubs until the last few meetings so I didn't have time to make friends, I talked to some of the club leaders and plan on getting on it early next year though. I also planned to find a job so I wouldn't completely withdraw and spend the whole summer sitting alone in my own head but literally no where is hiring so I'm kind of fucked on that front.
>>
File: 1493370311857.png (357KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493370311857.png
357KB, 720x720px
>>37094707
>doing
Laying on bed
>thoughts
Why is it so hard for me to make friends? I am able to make people laugh and make acquainces or what have you but I could never get close to anyone. I feel like I'm forced to fill this funny fat guy role and whenever I don't people treat me like trash. It fucking hurts.
>>
>>37094707
Currently: in the bath

Currently thinking about whether I want to go to college in the fall and get myself in debt or cash my college fund and get a job
>>
>>37095714
I'm same anon as linked

Also worrying about college, an I going to make friends, can I find a girlfriend, worrying about being on my own for the first time, especially after being homeschooled for the last 2 years I feel like I've lost myself socially... worried about future and my college experience. I feel like if I fuck up this time around like I did in high school I'll be forced to be a wagie wizard forever.
>>
File: 1491792214946.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1491792214946.png
54KB, 500x499px
>>37094707
I had a job interview today and it went horribly

fuck it all
>>
>>37095781
What went wrong in the interview?
>>
>>37094707
I just broke things off my first and only real gf...
shit didn't even last one month.
I thought the whole getting tired a gf once you get a gf was meme but shit....
>>
File: 1494720721945.jpg (142KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1494720721945.jpg
142KB, 1440x1440px
I'm worried about my life, and how I've been a NEET for 8 years and don't know how to dig myself out of this shithole. I might just kill myself like my best friend did almost 2 years ago. I miss her. If I knew for sure I could see her again I probably would, but I'm sure that's not the case and she wouldn't have wanted me to do that.
>>
File: 1492322312343.png (14KB, 574x481px) Image search: [Google]
1492322312343.png
14KB, 574x481px
>>37094707
Trying to figure out if I should transfer for a bachelors and get in a bunch of debt, and that I would never be able to put in the effort for some big job if I got everything done perfectly

I just want to somehow become moderately wealthy enough to buy a shitshack somewhere in the wilderness and use the rest of the money to pay for food and internet, and live a simple life away from normals
>>
>>37095804
>obvious sperg
>no job history
>no qualifications
>no resume at all
>interviewer was condescending as fuck about it
>it was over in fifteen minutes
>had no closing questions, which is important for some reason

I'm trying to get on my own feet, what the fuck is that going to take
>>
I'm mostly just wondering when this Trump meme will end and Pence will be sworn in so we can finally see what a proper Christcuck presidency would look like.
>>
Currently doing:sitting on couch (bed)
Thoughts: I met a 31st 3.14 who seems really into me but she has some serious mental issues and reminds me of a fembot bc she doesn't really have friends and stays at home all the time. What do?
>>
>>37094998
I believe in you anon. I just had an exam today which I didn't study too hard for but I felt fine. Good luck!
>>
File: 1479337737584.jpg (15KB, 350x406px) Image search: [Google]
1479337737584.jpg
15KB, 350x406px
>>37095006
>gf

>originaloplsnomute
>>
File: 1494989661507.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494989661507.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>doing
listening some music in bed, I may watch FMA later if im not sleepy

>thoughts
I started to study hard everyday, biggest exam of my life is next january and Im doing all I can not missing a single day to learn, Im commited to join film college and became a succesfull director or die trying
Also, my ex ldr gf who cursed me and stopped talking to me last year is using her normiebook again and she still have me there wich is weird and it looks like she is now a sjw or at least a left wing defener when we both used to laugh at those people years ago(redpilled I guess), she also has me on whatsapp, two weeks ago she send me a message asking me to move out with her to Mexico, she was probably high or drunk tho, I feel good for her since this might mean she is not thinking about suicide anymore

>>37095006
here your you, watch scary videos on yt and get comfy, bitches came and leave
>>37095540
I feel ya, Im also really good making people laugh and chat but for some reason nobody wants to keep contact with me or they get tired really fast, it's like weve born to be friendless, I might sound normie but nobody else care but yourself, I accepted that already and it feels better

>>37095845
that is the worse feel in the world, seriously, thats why I don't ever want to love somebody, having to deal with that person death is worse than dying
>>
File: 1494558969773.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494558969773.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37094707
Finally going to take myself out of my oneitis orbit today. It's been hard since she keeps pulling me back in, but I thinknI can do it this time. I'm tired of being led on and she recently got a bf. im scared desu ;-;
>>
>>37096372
I'm still glad I met her, and I can honestly say I'm a better person because of it. The only regret I have is not being able to save her, which I probably could have if I wasn't such a shit.
>>
File: 62799344_p1_master1200.jpg (277KB, 715x902px) Image search: [Google]
62799344_p1_master1200.jpg
277KB, 715x902px
>>37094707
am i doing the correct thing? idfk its so annoying, i hate this
im getting left behind in my studies and it hurts. lately i feel more and more that im really stupid. do others also think that? it would make me feel even worse if that was the case. I mean i dont pretend to be super smart? But being an idiot would hurt me.
ALSO my fucking sister boyfriend keeps smoking, should i tell her? Of course not, i dont want to be a massive bitch. But i hate weed, that stupid fucking smell rfhlfhklahhh. And my sister is so stupid too like, she paid like 40 dollars today for a FUTURE READING. I MEAN I LOVE FUTURE READING ITS MY SHIT BUT DONT PAY FOR THAT. DONT. DONT PAY FOR THAT. FUCKUUHUHGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwhat else. Oh right i have an exam now. Wait thats the idiot thing. What else. I feel my parents look so old already are they gonna die? Im also old. I mean not old old but should live alone from now on and i know i still cant and it bothers me SO MUCH. Like i have this awful feeling of uncertainty about what do i want for my life and my future and at the end i just let go and things happen and thats alright but this anxiety oh oh its so annoying, i wish i could get rid of it someway. Ok i already spoke too much sorry sorry needed that.
>>
Today was my last day of high school. I figure I should have felt some strong emotion from it all, but I really just sat there bored doing sudoku puzzles, and gave up once I got a headache. All those grand feels about the potential that the future holds never hit me, nor did I feel as if it was the end of some grand era of my life. I just kept doing every assignment that was given and made sure each form was in on time, and before I knew it, it was over. To care about those sorts of things, you have to be involved to a degree, so it's really not surprising that I'm untouched by it.

Still, isn't it weird how we keep changing until we're something unrecognizable? I used to look forward to this day with sincere impatience, but now it doesn't even register in my mind. It's just over, and that's all that I know.
>>
>>37095006

Same thing happened to me.
awesome GF
got a job in february
leave job because reasons
gf leaves

Now I don't care about anything and mostly just sit around instead of trying to figure out what I want, set goals, and reach them.

It's better to have never loved at all than to have learned what it's like and have it taken away.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Im doing awful. My mental illness thats always been there has caused me and my family pain. It caused me to lose the only girl ive ever truly loved and who gave my life meaning. Im fighting to keep out of jail. Im fighting to recover from my affliction. But i still dont think any of it is worth it, if im worth it.
Ill never find anybody else thatll love me like that, someone that was as close to my kind of weird as you can get. So i just sit here. Crying. Ignoring life as much as i can until im forced to act by powers outside myself.
Theres no point. Theres no hope. Im just living out of habit.
>>
I feel about the same as I do every other day. Tired of constant bullshit.
>>
>>37095540

try opening up more to the people you like
>>37095845

start putting in applications where you can or it gets worse
>>37095927

keep applying to other jobs and practise how you will interview before

>>37096233

you should say something to her before you lead her on desu
>>37096416

she got a boyfriend now. you don't have any reason left to orbit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.