[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /molestedasakid/ here? Is being molested what makes a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1406335984095.jpg (81KB, 476x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406335984095.jpg
81KB, 476x480px
Who /molestedasakid/ here?

Is being molested what makes a robot? I feel like that is one of the major factors in stopping many in achieving normie status
>>
Robot role play time
>>
>>37094309

I have a friend that was probably molested as a kid

he's definitely not what could be called a normie, but he's at least a cyborg and he does better at life than me
>>
>>37094343
>probably molested

What makes you say that?
>>
>>37094333
Fuck you. My posts never get (you)'s because you fags think I'm roleplaying.
>>
>>37094309
not as a kid, but i was molested by a mexican guy at a truck stop one time
>>
>>37094393
Like as an adult? Is this some Deliverance shit?
>>
>>37094467
no he didn't make me squeal, he just gripped my crotch and also made me jack him off a bit
>>
File: carl cool guy glasses.jpg (36KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
carl cool guy glasses.jpg
36KB, 500x384px
I got molested in 9th grade, I was wierd before then. If anything it made me normal for a lit of bit because I learned how to repress things.
>>
I was molested as a 12 year old. I cannot get into relationships now. I want death.
>>
mfw deathly fear of not knowing whether i have a repressed childhood memory
Anyone else? How do I know the memories I have are real?
>>
>>37094739

there is no certainty in this world beyond this very moment

just kidding, there's no certainty there either

enjoy your descent into being a schizo
>>
>had rape nightmares fairly frequently as a prepubescent kid
>also have a condition that made me way too sweaty all the time
>gay people constantly touched me in high school

And now people wonder why I don't like being touched. I wasn't actually raped, but those nightmares fucked me up a good bit. I repressed them for years and then they hit me all of a sudden. Shitsux, it fucked up my sexuality and made me the awful deviant I am today, and made me hate contact and intimacy.

So even though I don't know the same pain, I think I know a bit of it. I feel sorry for anyone who was actually raped, cuz it can really mess you up.
>>
>>37094739
Repressed memories are a meme used to send innocent people to prison
>>
Most of the people here are failed normies and didn't have shit done to them as kids. The fact that you were touched doesn't mean shit
>>
>>37095198
t. a molester
>>
>>37094309
How can you teII?
>>
>>37094309
no because when you get cornered you can bring up your molestation and anyone who isn't immediately sorry for you is hitler reincarnate

no one can manage that and still be a robot
>>
>be me
>be nine years old
>waiting at best friend's house for him to get out of detention
>13 year old sister wants to play truth or dare
>uhh o-okay
>keep picking dare because afraid to tell truth
>has me stick my tiny flaccid willy in her vagina
>can feel walls clenching
>keeps saying deeper but I can't go deeper
>wiggles her tongue in my mouth like a worm in an electric chair
>try to play truth or dare with her after that
>every time rolls her eyes and ignores me
>no girl ever touched me since
>fap to memory on a daily basis
>>
>>37094844
imagine being such a pussy that bad dreams ruined your life
>>
>>37095256
>doesn't know how cruel and remorseless kids can be
want to know how I know you don't belong here?
>>
first few years of my life I spent being forgotten and left at a lot of different houses, one of which was supposedly the home of a known and convicted sexual predator

so idk, it's possible that i was molested or worse, i don't remember anything though so it's whateves
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.