[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT STATU-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: japan.png (304KB, 603x544px) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
304KB, 603x544px
WOMEN ONLY CARE ABOUT STATU-
>>
japan is superior
>>
>>37093742
-S
fakjfkl;asj
>>
>Implying she is giving it all up

Have you ever watch a j-drama. Yeah she wont officially be princess anymore, it isn't like she's poor now.
>>
>>37093742
>women stop being the child of wealthy nobles just because they officially lose their title
how dumb are you?
she's basically made for life because she won the lottery and was born to royalty
>>
>>37093742
*Women only care about stature.
>>
>>37093742
He's probably a nippon chad though
>>
>>37093742
>be princess
>not a well known princess
>give up royal status for 4/10 pleb
>now relatively famous
women ONLY care about status
>>
>>37093890
She wasn't even the Crown Princess
>>
Not like Prince Charles did the same thing when he married Diana
>>
>>37093795
Don't fall for the Japanese women memes. Japan is better than the US in terms of women but not much better. And reading about her future husband:

"Princess Mako plans to marry Kei Komuro, a legal assistant who apparently loves the ocean and enjoys skiing, playing the violin, and cooking, according to Japanese media reports."

"He has been presented positively in the Japanese media, with countless reports highlighting how he was one crowned 'prince of the sea' as part of a tourism campaign promoting the seaside town Fujisawa in Kanagawa prefecture."

>>37093863
yep, a nippon chad
>>
SERFED
>>
File: Kei-Komuro.jpg (35KB, 609x362px) Image search: [Google]
Kei-Komuro.jpg
35KB, 609x362px
>>37093998
is this really the closest to Chad-sama Japan has?
>>
>>37094008
Kek fsggot
>>
>>37094062

There's a 'World Order' music video where you can see very brown-skinned Chad's walking around selling shit.
>>
>>37093742

What's with her teeth?
>>
>>37094237
Japanese people skip on dental hygiene and don't get braces
They actually think crooked teeth are cute in women too
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>be prince
>well respected
>highly educated with the best university offered
>trained to conduct business and handle myself in high social settings
>not a lot of time to work out so relatively skinny or normal looking
>princess you're interested in instead whores herself and gives up everything for some farmbuff commoner chad
JUST FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>37093742
They're the only royalty left in japan and japanese law states that if a princess marries anyone who is not a japanese nobel then they have to give up their royal status.

and she hasn't lost status you fucking shill
>>
What's wrong with this world. """"" royalty""""" is fucking stupid
>>
>>37093742
You can be sure he's got plenty of socioeconomic status.
>>
>>37093742

being a japanese princess is worthless you stupid idiot

she cannot become empress nor crown princess (the only positions that slightly matter) because she's a woman

and then the obvious one, there are literally no non-blood related princess in japan she could marry lmao, they are either her father and brothers, her uncles, or her cousins or nephews
>>
File: princess-kenny.png (203KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
princess-kenny.png
203KB, 960x540px
Guy fucking a japanese princess is pretty high status imo.
>>
>>37093742

Wow. Really amazing. Exactly like a Disney movie. She has good values.
>>
>>37094760
it works roughly as well as democracy, but without the instability. not exactly a ringing endorsement, but hey

>>37094885
don't they grant titles to men of great loyalty and ability? it's foolish if they don't
>>
>one off suddenly means the norm doesn't exist

Stupid fucking stupid.
>>
>>37093742
Her teeth are more yellow than her face.
>>
>>37094987

After WW2 I'm pretty sure they abolished all Japanese nobility except the Imperial Family which they only kept around as a peace offering but took all their power away.

So no, while having nobility in your ancestry can be a boon for status they aren't any nobles anymore except the Imperial family.
>>
>>37093742
i mean she's like a 5-6. she probably netted an ultrachad 9.5 or something bc she's royalty
>>
>>37093742
Other than the male line all who marry lose their royal titles. It's not even news considering all females lose their titles for getting married.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.