[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate talking to people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bang_head.jpg (181KB, 565x848px) Image search: [Google]
bang_head.jpg
181KB, 565x848px
but enjoy posting here.
>>
>>37093241
Because we can relate to each other here, and we don't have to face them.

It's pretty obvious.
>>
theres no pressure to reply
>>
I can ignore whatever I want here. 99% of the shit people say is something I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>37093241
For someone with autism like me that makes it hard me to understand and take into consideration other's feelings and give appropriate responses, the freedom to just call someone a faggot with no ill consequences is a godsend
>>
>>37093241
I can call someone a faggot and not actually get in a fight unless I want to, and even then no one has an appearance to project confidence with, so if I'm right I'll prove it.
Normies don't care about my brand of memes, or my obscure feels and jokes.
>>
I don't
heh
>>
4chan is great because people can take their "masks" off and say whatever they want without fear of someone else being a fag about it. You have no identity here, you're anonymous. In real life and on other social media, you always have an identity to uphold as its always attached to your posts. Here? You can say you like fapping to dolphins or some crazy shit like that and you might even find people who like the same thing as you. If you tried that on any other website or in real life? Imagine the shitstorm
>>
I think in words more than sounds so it's just easier to communicate. IRL they still try to pretend there is additional meaning behind the quality of voice, hand, face, eye, arm, leg, torso, head, and neck movements. That's great and all if they would just agree on the meanings but they just interpret it however the hell they want so it's essentially just gibberish. On top of that they have this idea of what's acceptable to say or not, and again it's completely arbitrary depending on more arbitrary things. On the internet when I call someone a fag it just means they're a fag and nothing more. Oddly enough the normalfags struggle with words because they are overly reliant on there ooga-booga convulsions to communicate and sometimes even say the opposite of what they mean then act offended when you respond accordingly and call them a faggot.
>umm obviously I was being sarcastic
>[crude emoticons in attempt to make up for poor communication skills using written word]
>you can't tell but I was wiggling my left pinky toe with one eye closed and whipping my dick around in a circle and fingering my ass, that means sarcasm this time
>[random punctuation and capitalization wherever]
>gosh you fucking idiot how could you not tell that I actually meant the opposite of what I wrote based on what I wrote?
>>
>>37093241
Because I'm anonymous and know I'll never face consequences for my actions here.
>>37093285
This also. The world isn't a place for people like us. The normies don't like us, we are repulsive to them. This is the only place where we can embrace it.

That's actually why a lot of people get mad about normies coming in and invading /r9k/ or using our jokes/memes, or when we see girls trying to seem knowledgeable about vidya. We've already lost everything that we've wanted or had to them and been mocked our whole lives for our interests and they have the balls to take the one thing that we can still claim as our own. We've been social outcasts our whole lives and yet those that hated us have the gall to try to act like us. Fuck them.
>>
>>37093241
Humans are social creatures, including us. We just happen to hate normies. Therefor, we enjoy talking to fellow robots, but dislike talking to normies.
>>
Cause we're edgy or pathetic. IRL everyone hates us if we say anything with even the slightest resemblance to our actual thoughts. Here we can speak our minds and no one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1494453157426.jpg (54KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494453157426.jpg
54KB, 396x385px
>>37093607
This for the most part. I hate having to pretend I'm a different person when talking to people just so I don't become a laughingstock or get a bad reputation within my family. And the fact that I don't know how to behave in a social situation, along with my hatred to being around people makes me hate talking. I can say whatever I want here and am more likely to find someone who has the same problems, interests, living conditions, and personality as me, than in person.

I love 4chan and I love all of you faggots for giving me a welcoming home to seek refuge in
>>
File: 1476989527717.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
1476989527717.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>37093241
I think for a lot of people it's because identity is scary, if you say something stupid or are awkward in real life then your fucked, people will remember it and your then that guy to them. Meanwhile on 4chan and anonymous sites in general, you can just call someone a faggot then fuck off to the next thread or even start pretending to be another poster and no one will ever know, essentially every post is a clean slate, which for people who aren't good with social interaction is great.
>>
File: 24632765.jpg (370KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
24632765.jpg
370KB, 3300x2550px
>>37093241
Because you can't post images in a verbal conversation
>>
normies are annoying as shit and think their car breaking down is a riveting story
>>
>>37093241
this isn't face to face and I don't have to actually use my voice which is a shitty monotone.
>>
>>37093943
this, so much fucking fucking this
i hate 99% of the fuckers i see irl
here is more relatable
>>
Because I'm a piece of garbage sperg and social interaction goes terribly most of the time
>>
This is pure communication. Thought to thought, anonymously.

I fucking can't stand non-anonymous interaction. Identity and individuality is absolute cancer on the face of existence.
>>
You can't see what I look like, we're all the "same" here because we're anonymous. I am not a total recluse/hermit, I do enjoy socialization but it has to be with people I like, which in real life I cannot find. Everyone is either a turbo douche chad or a massive neckbeard, there are no "normal" people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.