[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New one of these. Be descriptive, creative and of course, original.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: cabin thing.jpg (717KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cabin thing.jpg
717KB, 1500x1500px
New one of these. Be descriptive, creative and of course, original.
>>
File: Saki.jpg (35KB, 517x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saki.jpg
35KB, 517x500px
Qt gf, home cinema, internet access
She has to be a weeb girlfriend so we can watch anime together those whole 10 years
>>
The gf would actually be useful for things other than sex. we can sleep in shifts, so when the attacker comes, she could alert me if she's awake (bitch better be)

i'd take the shitty food. i could eat fast food for days and not get fat anyway (skellie)

I'll take the internet, that way I can contact someone (anyone) to stay w/ me so less chance of being killed by killer

Last but not least, I gotta have SOME time outside or I'll have constant migraines and might go insane.

And that's 10 points.
>>
>>37093177
>PC
>pistol
>furniture
>>
Outside Access
Gourmet Food
Bro
Gym
Library
>>
qt gf
pc and internet
i hour outside acccess
doggo

this is pretty much my life now, just finally ill be away from the city
>>
>Gourmet Food
>Drugs
>Alcohol
>nice furniture
>Home cinema
>Library
>outside access

You made this too easy. These are going to be the best ten years of my life.
>>
>>37093287
>>37093326
>>37093331
but how do you kill the man
>>
>>37093177

1. Library, would have a good chunk of the canon along with some loads of Japanese and European literature, also some books on survivalism,
2. Gym, I don't need to explain this one got to stay ontop and healthy
3. 1 hour outside access a day, vitamin D and to for fresh air to go running
4. Home cinema
5. Qt, only if she knew how to take care of herself in the wilderness and wasn't just useful as a dick warmer
6. Nice furniture and bed
>>
>>37093380
one of my internet niggas might bring something. if not, i'll use a piece of furniture and use my bitch as a human shield
>>
File: wojak.jpg (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
32KB, 633x758px
This sounds heavenly desu. My picks are:
>Qt GF +3
>Gourmet Food +3
>Nice furniture and Bed +1
>Gym +2
>1 hour outside access a day +1
10 years is a lot of time to get /fit/, qt gf will be companion so I will lose my v card and dont go oldboy over the 10 years. Also Without good nutrition gym is pretty much useless so gourmet food is a must with gym. I also dont want to spend 10 years with my lover on wallmart furniture. Lastly, some fresh air and sunshine would provide refreshment and vitamin d, also I have the option of jogging.
>>
>>37093411
btw this is second replier
>>
>>37093177
>pistol
>bro
>consoles, games
>shitty food

>hang out with bro, eating shit food and gaming it up for 10 years
>murderer shows up
>kill him
>continue broing ot up
>>
>>37093418
>No drugs, alcohol or entertainment

Man, what a waste of time.
>>
File: 1445528318225.png (76KB, 812x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1445528318225.png
76KB, 812x1152px
PC, gym, katana, and video games. Fap to hentai, browse r9k, watch anime, work out, and slice through the guy with immense gains. Finishing move with 12 inch dildo.
>>
>PC
>Outside access
>Furniture
>Gourmet food

So I have to kill the guy. I would go outside every day to gather up things like rocks and sticks I can make into weapons. I can make a stone axe or war club like the Native Americans did. Or maybe even things like spears or a bow with stone arrowheads. I'll use my PC and internet to research how to make my gathered materials into weapons. If the guy attacking me is just some dude with a baseball bat, I'm sure I could probably take him out by smashing or stabbing him with my low-tech weapons.

Furniture and gourmet food are self explanatory.
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>37093460
Im a really emotional and sensitive guy. Im sure finally having a person loving me so much that she wills to spend 10 years in an isolated cabin with me would be better than any drug or alcohol
>>
File: i-am-legend-will-smith.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
i-am-legend-will-smith.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>37093380
first poster here
i die happy, holding my gf and doggo like will smith in invincible
>>
>>37093177

GF for sex and relationship. Have kids with her. Passionate sex and good times every day.

Console/Video Games- So I can have fun

Home Cinema- So she can have fun

Gourmet food- so we can have good food together.

Plan to survive murderer- me and my gf workout every day and encourage each other to workout and we take our chances together,

This is the perfect setup. I have entertainment, she has entertainment, we have good food. Literally perfect. If the GF would be willing to give up good food, I'd get 1 hour access outside, Library, and Katana.

So which lady wants to be my qtgf and get hold up for 10 years in a shack?
>>
>>37093177
just how prepared is the killer? is he armed?
>>
>PC
>GF
>shit food
>outside
as for the guy ill just make something like
>>37093536
said. In fact given 10 years in these conditions making primitive weapons would probably become a big hobby of mine.
>>
>>37093177
alcohol
gf
outside access
library
martial arts training
>>
Gourmet food, gf, pistol.

Eats lots of food. Have lots of sex. Shoot the man. Get rich.
>>
>PC and internet
>Shitty food
>Alcohol
>Drugs
>Nice furniture and bed

I'll probably be dead way before the 10 years are up. I'll spend all day browsing the internet while eating shitty food and depending on how I feel that day, high off my balls or drunk as fuck.
>>
File: p_F_main.jpg (25KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
p_F_main.jpg
25KB, 560x315px
>library (1)
>outside access (1)
>home cinema (2)
>gym (2)
>drugs (1)
>qt GF

I will read and write /lit/, get /fit/, watch /Kino/, and love my pic related gf. At the end, I will embrace my fate and let myself be killed having lived a good final decade.
>>
>>37093380
Second poster
idk its two on one and we've been working out for a decade eating good food. OP doesn't say the guy has any weapons or anything
>>
>>37093934
presumably this is him, and he has a bat. he looks like a pussy though i could probably kill him now, with 10 years of preparation it would be nothing
>>
>>37094043
Oh I never saw him
I could take him with a friend and a decade of training I think yeah, even if I am a lil fago
>>
>>37094043

If that's him then I'd kill his manlet slav ass with my dick. Just hold him down and mercilessly fuck his ass raw until he bites his own tongue to end the pain.
>>
Why is there a 1 hr outside/day option? Does that mean you can't go outside if you don't pick it? Where will I piss, shit, or get water and other supplies from?I mean I guess I could burn my shit but that's not enough energy to cook, heat, and manufacture things with.
>>
Gf is seriously the best option

She can get jacked like me
2v1 scenario
She can have a few kids, have an army of 6-10 yr olds (banking on early twins) to use as cannon fodder. They can get jacked too, and presuming they can come outside with me, be used as additional resource gatherers.

I'd like to take PC, but it's bait being so expensive.

So;

Gf
1hr outside
Gym
Home cinema (entertainment)
Library (entertainment and education)
Nice furniture (gonna be inside 23hrs a day for 10 yes after all... Will prob spend a lot of time sleeping)

Literally best set up. Dog would be too much trouble and not fair being couped up all day. Stock food is more than enough, tho doesn't state how much.
>>
>Internet
>gym
>drugs
>alcohol

I'm assuming the internet and computer come with the infrastructure to actually use it. Gym and drugs to get fucking huge/stimulate appetite/fix any illness I come down with. Alcohol will be good for cleaning, disinfecting, burning, and killing the man with. I guess I could use drugs too though. Maybe a nerve agent of some kind, I'd just have to be very careful not to kill myself with it first.
>>
File: 1361133700721.jpg (35KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1361133700721.jpg
35KB, 600x457px
>Martial arts training (2)
>Sword (1)
>GF/bro (3)
>Library (1)
>1 hour outside access x3 (3)

Initially I imagined just taking the martial arts training and then killing the guy with my bare hands, but it would be less disturbing and more humane I think to just strike him with the sword and kill him quickly instead of sticking my thumbs in his eyes and strangling him to death, assuming he wouldn't just wreck my shit with his weapon. Also, training with the sword would be really enjoyable just for recreation, I feel like. Even if the outside access was stacked for 3 hours for 3 points, that's still pretty shit, but I'd probably need at least one hour a day so I could go outside for a walk when I would want.

I don't figure I would need gourmet food or fancy furniture or anything, film and video games are shit and I don't need gym equipment to exercise, and at any rate I could just get used to a new lifestyle with what I would have over a span of time as long as ten years. It would probably do me a lot of good to not use the Internet, but ten years seems like a really long time to have no contact with the outside world, and I'd have a lot to catch up on afterwards. I might also feel awful thinking about all I would be missing out on, but I could probably accomplish a lot just on my own if I was forced to focus on something else other than my computer.
Also, it would be nice if you got to interview or learn something about the potential GF/bro candidates beforehand, because if it was completely random, it might actually be far better to just live alone instead of spending the 3 points to live with someone that ends up making it miserable.
>>
>>37093177
PC, training, katana, dog, and outside. Become strongest warrior.
>>
shit food, PC, pistol. easy.
>>
>>37094181
>:09:33 No.370941
KEK
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.