[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do women sincerely believe life is harder for them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1491020576405.png (673KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1491020576405.png
673KB, 500x746px
why do women sincerely believe life is harder for them
>>
because they are so weak and stupid that even on easy mode, they still have trouble
>>
because men take whatever they want whenever they want but women are a shade more timid and wouldn't step on toes
>>
>>37093173
Female solipsism. It's the same reason they treat weak/unattractive men like subhuman slaves and fuel hypocritical arguments that fly in the face of their true actions and beliefs: they're incapable of seeing outside of themselves and truly empathising with people because they've lived lives primarily based around themselves and how all roads inevitably lead back to them.
>>
seriously this baffles me, men have to work and provide money women get to choose, women have pretty much instant access to love and affirmation where as men must work there whole life for a small amount of temporary requited love, men have to go and fight and die in wars women do not have to (they get arty positions now so they get all the glory of being a soldier with none of the risk)
>>
>>37093173
It always amuses me how the robots on this board hate women so much and pretend men are so much superior. Is it not other men that make life easy for women? Is it not mean that will stab each other in the back and tear themselves apart when ever a woman enters their little circles? Is it not Chad that pumps and dumps women left and right, running innocent women and perpetuating the cock carousal?

Women might have it easier, and they might hate other women as well, but at least they band together when it counts and never do anything against their own self-interest, unlike men
>>
>>37093360
i hate betas so much it is really awful.
>>
>>37093360
>women
>every working together
confirmed for never working in female majority groups before. women do nothing but shit on other women. anything to be top shit stacy. it's all they care about.
>>
>>37093360
How to spot the blue pilled normie 101.
>>
>>37093173
Women are not individuals, they can only derive their worth socially. In this age of identity politics, people compete over who has it worse so they can have both social and moral high ground. Women keep saying they have it worse so they can gain the social high ground they naturally desire.
>>
>>37093173
Grass is always greener etc
originalinismo
>>
For a bunch of people who hate women, you sure seem to act like them a whole lot.
>>
>>37093700
person with a clean room detected.
>>
>>37093206

>because men take whatever they want whenever they want

Pretty sure that isn't legal bro.
>>
The same reason a small child thinks the entire world revolves around them, they're just completely oblivious.
>>
File: 1487734120966.png (289KB, 383x352px) Image search: [Google]
1487734120966.png
289KB, 383x352px
>>37093360
You actually made some really good points and then utterly embarrassed yourself with that last sentence.
>>
>>37093173
Because it's harder to get jobs, people generally don't respect you (including white knight faggots), sexual harassment at work, rape is a bigger issue for women compared to men, periods, having babies is painful and necessary, must spend hours doing makeup to not look ugly, etc.

>inb4 roasting scum.

I'm actually a straight beta male who grew up without a father (He chose alcohol over me). Sucks, but I appreciate women more now... I guess.
>>
>>37094328

>having babies is painful and necessary

A lot of women don't have babies.
>>
>>37093173
The only men that are visible to them are successful Chads. They don't think about the struggles of the hideous man with no money because he is LITERALLY invisible to them. So when they say they have it rough, they mean that they have less things than a successful Chad. Also, they have no idea the effort Chad had to put in to get the career and life he obtained so they have a false sense of what's difficult and what's not.
>>
>>37093173
>throughout history men constantly treat you like shit and treat you as nothing but a sex toy
>menstruation
>pregnancy
>
>>
>>37094392

Its funny because chad lives life on god mode........for men. His life is still 100x harder than his female equivalent. You can be born with chad tier looks and still fuck your life up, but a beautiful woman literally can't fail at life.
>>
>>37094470
Unless she's raped by men.
>>
because without a man a woman would literally have no physical safety. their lives are fucked up too. life is sad.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.