[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is their any hope with modern women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0955.png (781KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.png
781KB, 640x1136px
>be me
>decide to try tinder
>load app
>make generic bs profile cause what the hell do i write about?
>get through swipes till my limit is reached
>only fatties and pic related
Is there any hope?
>>
>>37092787
So, will it be eternal loneliness, a fat roastie, or a roastie that fucks her dog? Those seem to be the only options for you.

Modern day women have become roasties because they have been told they can do anything men can but haven't also received the 'but also remember not to be a shithead' and 'you're just some asshole, not the king of the world' that many boys have instilled in them from a young age. Essentially, women are told to be like men, but not instilled with the same sense of personal responsibility that we usually do in boys, and as a result mostly adopt the negative aspects of masculinity (such as promiscuity). Bottom line is, unless society changes massively then yes, there is no hope for at least a few decades yet.
>>
>>37092787
White girls fuck dogs CF was right again.
>>
>>37092850#
I dunno, i got told as a kid that id find a gf in school
>ask out oneitis in 7th grade
>sorry anon i have a boyfriend
>dont push further
>her friends treat me like a creep regardless and her boyfriend threatened to kick my ass
Dont worry son youll find a girl in high school
>ask girls out to prom or just to hang out
>girls cant just say no, they gotta crush my spirit too
B-but college is where everyone meets their wife just look at me son
>3 years in and have less friends than when i started
I dont feel anything about it, its just weird how everyone says its so easy, Just bee urself when the reality of it is just so different.
>>
>>37093122
I know that feel. The only time I ever tried to confess to a girl was when I was 13, and she found out about it in advance and rejected me before I could ever even opened my mouth
>>
>>37092787
Tinder experience as a woman
>Get lots of matches
>Only 10 message me or message me back
>Only 5 non creepers
>Out of 5 only 2 ask me out on a date.
Tinder sucked.
>>
Take the lard pill. Bone fatties.
>>
>>37093224
Ouch my man, how did she find out in advance?

>>37093307
No im sorry im not a whaler
>>
File: 1493656986305.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1493656986305.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
Tinder only showed you fatties because their algorithm tries to match you with people in your league.
>>
Serious question
why do women fuck dogs?
Particularly the below average types
>>
>>37093307
Tried this, no matches. I've stopped trying and just done a bee urself ironic profile and I just see who is on
>>
>>37093422
Well, I had gone to ask a friend of hers that I was already acquainted with if she knew what her favorite flower was. I actually had a bouquet of said flowers ready to present to her, but I never even got that part. I assume her friend had told her what my intentions were, even though she promised she would not do that. I also told some of my few friends but they were loyal enough that they probably weren't the intelligence leak, so it had to be her.
>>
>>37093430
Well i guess i learn something new everyday.
Tfw >tfw no gf isnt strong enough to make me man the harpoons.
Its a good feel
>>
>>37092787
do white women really fuck dogs
>>
>>37093576
Ah, that sucks. Ive been burned by telling others so i dont tell them important classified information anymore. Which is probably why they dont hang out me anymore.
gotta love trust issues amirite?
>hey anon tell us stuff
Ok but dont tell them tha-
>hey (insert involved party) anon said (insert intelligence given to the russians)
>uh why wont anon tell us anything anymore?
Fucking normies man
>>
The only solution is to get a female dog and fuck her when she's in heat.
>>
File: 1439789090641.jpg (63KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
1439789090641.jpg
63KB, 640x457px
>>37092787
>be me
>decide to try tinder
>load app
>make my profile
>swipe for a while
>wakeup the next morning to 10 matches and two superlikes
>swipe some more and get three more matches
>most of the matches are 6/10s
>get a couple stacys
>message them all and only three message back
>talk to them all but it only goes somewhere with two
>find out that one wants a hookup and the other wants something serious
>using my judgement i decide that im probably not the first to be asked for a hookup by stacy and she has sucked tons of cocks before
>decide to go with the serious one
>talk to her for a long time
>meet her
>first time is awkward but we get more comftorable after meeting again and again
>at her place one day in her bed chilling
>by the way we are talking i should be fucking her any minute
>she goes to freshen up
>am left alone in her bed
>after actually taking a hard look at her bedroom i notice something
>theres mens shoes next to her closet door
>she comes back in a big shirt and no pants (first time i've seen a vagina and ass irl)
>ask her whatsup with the guys shoes
>she says she has a boyfriend that spoils her but he is ugly and sucks at sex so im kind of her like "secret prince charming"
>say oh ok and tell her im gonna freshen up too
>go to the bathroom and pull the old "note under the toilet seat" trick explaining everything to the boyfriend
>tell her i have to go
>block her on everything and delete the app
>mfw i shouldve picked the first slutty stacy

Fuck tinder.
>>
>>37093691

Yes...
I know this one girl and she has like a shit ton of pics with just her and her dog
it's quite obvious the doge eats her out or something, she isn't attractive at all
>>
>>37093766
>"note under the toilet seat" trick
Never heard of this lol

cool tho, I would probably miss because I never raise the seat
>>
>>37093274
Define creeper.
>>
at least black women don't fuck dogs. what the fuck is wrong with white women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQJOXu8KPYs
>>
>>37093122
>its just weird how everyone says its so easy, Just bee urself when the reality of it is just so different.
It is easy. Just not for you. It's your fault anon
>>
>>37092787
>modern

nah, you're confused, you are only seeking for degenerated women
>>
File: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>37092787
FUCKING CHAD DOGGO GETS MORE ATTENTION FROM WOMEN THAN ME!
>>
>>37093754
Uh no dogfus are for hugs not fugs

>>37092787
No clue, but im sure some do.
>>
>>37093854
>Define creeper.
You.
>>
>>37093766
Lol what a fugging cuckold you are. Should have at least gotten your dick in
>>
>>37093766
A lot of people will shit on you, but thanks man. You're a hero. I genuinely mean it. I hope good things come your way soon.
>>
>>37093766
I would have gone for it but you potentially saved some beta from a bad life so good for you.
>>
>>37093910
Yeah your probably right, too bad no one can tell me what im doing wrong....

>>37093912
Yeah you got a point there, but i fell for the stem cuck degree and there are no girls in my college so i dont have anything to really work with
>>
File: u mad human boi.jpg (123KB, 1024x1025px) Image search: [Google]
u mad human boi.jpg
123KB, 1024x1025px
>>37092787
>WE TAKIN' YO WIMMIN, SAPIENS BOI
>>
>>37093766
Tinder is for hookups and cheating whores, you should have known this. It is not for serious relationships.
I've fucked several retarded sluts off Tinder, some of them had boyfriends. IDGAF, it kind of turns me on.
>>
>>37092787
>only fatties and pic related
>implying pic related isn't a whale
>>
>>37093854
Those who say pervy things. I rejected this one guy for sex, his response was I'll get a hotel room for us and ill even pay you and buy you some nice things.
>>
>>37092787

Female queers are so weird creepy and gross.

They're always so fucked in the head and have a weird man-hate chip on their shoulder. Its like sorry white trash, maybe you shouldn't have dated a shithead thug or bully then based your opinion on all men after those one or two bad ignorant decisions.

At least some of these freaks go on to get beaten by dykes, or end up abusers themselves.
>>
>>37094654
At least the dog is taking one for the team

>>37094725
>those who say pervy things
Isnt flirting like something your supposed to do with a grill your interested in broiling?
>>
>>37092787
Yes. Women actually agreed to meet you, but you're being picky. As if you have anything of value to offer. You're as bad as those disgusting fat cows that will only date Chad.
>>
>>37094860
Maybe crude sexual jokes work on other women but they don't work on me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.