[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to have a conversation with a normie and make it fun and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: pt 1.jpg (60KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 1.jpg
60KB, 360x640px
How to have a conversation with a normie and make it fun and successful. titties almost fully shown (convo still going) Yeah, it's probably cringy, but it's fun.
>>
File: pt 2.jpg (54KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 2.jpg
54KB, 360x640px
here's pt 2 (shameless bump)
>>
File: pt 3.jpg (60KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 3.jpg
60KB, 360x640px
Here's pt 3. (another shameless bump)
>>
File: pt 4.jpg (60KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 4.jpg
60KB, 360x640px
Basically, just be stupid and not give a fuck.
>>
I love brainless bitches keep it going op
>>
File: pt 5.jpg (61KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 5.jpg
61KB, 360x640px
pt 5
>>
File: pt 6.jpg (53KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 6.jpg
53KB, 360x640px
pt 6, currently she's asking me why I'm on here, obviously she's getting ready for nudes.
>>
File: pt 7.jpg (47KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 7.jpg
47KB, 360x640px
This is the last one so far, I'll add more if anything interesting happens, hopefully I'll have so tit-ehs for you boys.
>>
>>37090830
You have to go back.

Original commentary.
>>
>>37091086
make me go back you cunt
>>
is she on drugs or is it really this easy to get a gf? are you using a chad profile pic, OP?
>>
>>37091171
I'm using my own profile photo, so yes, chad tier.
>>
>>37091171
Also, I wouldn't say it's that easy to get a "girlfriend" but if you could fake love and interest, it's really easy. You just have to fuck around honestly, being super formal and trying to impress people just doesn't work, it's annoying. Being attractive helps, but you can do the same thing with people in your own league just as easy.
>>
File: pt 8.jpg (59KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 8.jpg
59KB, 360x640px
pt 8
>>
>>37091202
yeah after these 3 decades of being friendless I don't think I could fake being smooth like you are in text much less in person
>>
File: pt 9.jpg (38KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
pt 9.jpg
38KB, 360x640px
pt 9
>>37091171
To answer your question, it probably depends on the attitude judging by this text. She's open.
>>
>>37091271
Practicing it in text will help you, then you'll learn how to be relaxed on the phone and eventually in person. Here's the thing though, know your audience, I fuck up with some people because I literally cannot go anywhere in the conversation with them. Just try with someone else who will have chemistry with you, you won't have chemistry with everyone, no one will.
>>
>>37091310
do you think it's a good idea to roleplay as a girl on omegle to train this kind of thing? (as a girl just because otherwise it takes too long to not get disconnects)
>>
>>37091449
Not him but why would you do that? You'll just learn how to fake being a girl, not how to act like a man.
>>
>>37090934
That's some cringeworthy shit
>>
>>37091449
haha, honestly man, that's a good idea. Don't get too sucked into that though, might get gender dysphoria. Also, your reactions will probably not be earned, you'll be dealing with people that will settle for anything, they just want nudes. Honestly, don't do it, it won't work that well. Just waste some time, maybe make a tindr or hot or not account.
>>
>>37091483
as I said, being a male on the internet means you have no value and nobody pays attention to you, always immediately disconnecting upon you stating you are male
>>
>>37091505
Honestly man, just be light-hearted, you're not going to find someone if you can't break down a little bit. Obviously these aren't my ideal actions, but it's fun man. This is the type of actions she perfers, I play to her strengths, not her weaknesses.
>>
Unless the girl is 12 you'd be plastered all over the group chat she has with her friend for being such a fucking weirdo. Are you trying to fuck a 12 year old OP?
>>
>>37091537
Makes sense, I'll.. give it a shot
>>
>>37091539
she's 19, I'm 19 as well. Listen man, you have this meme idea of what people enjoy, people enjoy smooth fucktardary. I've doen this with SO many people. Literally man, get a grip on reality, and understand your audience.
>>
>>37091580
I don't know where you're from, but I can guarantee you that no girl would find that attractive where I'm from unless they were braindead. I'm 18 and have fucked 10 girls in the past year, messed around with countless more, and not one of them has ever spoken or enjoyed being spoken to like that. It's downright creepy lad.
>>
>>37091899
As I say, know your audience, i'm not that way with every girl.

She opened a door and I kept it going. 8/10, super smooth with girls. Idc how many girls you've fucked, I enjoy legit connections and long-lasting relationships.
>>
>>37091954
If it works for you then fair enough, I just find it surprising that it works in the first place, and that you'd even want to talk to a girl that thinks being told she's going to get her throat punched for not responding is normal.
>>
What app/website is this on?
>>
>>37092029
It's called a joke, I wouldn't say that right off the back, I set her up to feel like it was a really goofy conversation, I was referring to her as Jeff the "65 year old pedophile" that wanted to fuck me. Comprehend the entire conversation. Now I'm just having general conversation about her career, time and a place my dude.
>>
>>37092064
It's on an app called "hot or not" it's honestly really lame but it's surprisingly less bitchy than tindr, people are just easy to match with and honestly they're not as shallow haha. Don't ask me how that works.
>>
Get nudes already tf
>>
>>37092164
she's replying super slow, she honestly just wants to date and she's boring, I'm probably going to stop replying, sorry boys :(
>>
>>37090830
DID U MEET HER IN DATING GROUP OR SOMETHING?
>>
>>37092685
nah, I just matched with her.
>>
>>37092685
>>37092702
is that how tinder looks on iOS?
>>
>>37092715
it's a hotornot app, a lot more convienent in my opinion.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.