[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women have it easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1440300812114.jpg (135KB, 799x672px) Image search: [Google]
1440300812114.jpg
135KB, 799x672px
Is this actually true or is /r9k/ being a bunch of whiny bitches as usual?
>>
>>37090791
Whiny bitches desu.
>>
>>37090791
There are some robots who probably truly believe that because they're willing to be with any woman who isn't obese. But I'm assuming because they're inexperienced, they don't realize that it would eventually make them unhappy too.
>>
>>37090791
>he doesn't realize fat chicks still get dicked
>>
>>37090791
How can guys have it hard when we don't really exist?
If a robot an heros in the woods does he make a sound?
>>
>>37090791
I think there's some truth and some misinformation.

When it comes to non-serious relationships and one night things, men have to offer a lot more because women have a complete monopoly on sexual selection simply because most men would fuck most women whereas women are a lot more picky about how they are percieved by their friends and social circles. If they fuck an average beta guy, she might get a slut reputation or her friends might tease her.

On the flipside, many completely autistic and unlovable men are still somehow in relationships whereas there are a lot of lonely women. Men are lonelier in their 20s whereas women are way lonelier in their 30s. Once their attractiveness fades they tend to completely lower their standards.
>>
People who unirronicly caal them self menninists are the reason why they are a virgin.
>>
>>37090791
women have it easy but we're both designed and socialized to feel terrible no matter what so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>37090791
Beyond this there is a guy out there somewhere who has a fetish for however a girl looks

Alternatively women are only attracted to varying levels of ripped. They generally describe this as "ripped but not too ripped" but the optimal size they are attracted to varies with this statement
>>
>>37091670
for hookups maybe, but I think women are attracted to the idea of someone and what they present themselves as more than their physical characteristics. You can be a 5/10 and get with a 7/10, maybe even a 10/10 with the right status as a man. As a woman, you can be 5/10 and get with 7/10s but your looks can't carry you. Men can be ugly but with a good personality and still be in relationships, in general ugly women with good personalities are overlooked.
>>
>>37090968
Eh, I have four basic requirements:
1. Not any uglier than me (and I'm like a 2/10 or maybe a 3/10 if I lost a lot of weight)
2. Smart, doesn't need to be a genius or anything but in the top 50% of the Human race intellectually
3. Have some interests in common to bond over
4. Loyal
The fact that these requirements disqualify the majority of the population is a bit depressing when you think about it
>>
>>37091649
>Men are lonelier in their 20s whereas women are way lonelier in their 30s.
Men can use their youth to grow as a person, build up connections, and become more attractive overall even if it's just having more money. Women are either attractive or not upon puberty. If they can't find a decent partner before The Wall in their 30s, they're fucked in terms of relationships.
>>
>>37090791

This is BS unless you go for gold diggers though.

I'm a stoner, broke, got dreads, I'm covered in tattoos.
Never had issues with girls, they even tend to buy me food and if they've got a car I've always been able to get a ride. Even if it's to pick up weed or shit.
>>
>>37091790
That's great, normalfag

Now, have you considered fucking off to r/trees?
>>
>>37091826

I hang around there most of the time, but I like to expand my views so I browse everything I find interesting :)
>>
>>37091715
>t. a woman

>>37090791
It's entirely true OP and any woman that pretends otherwise just wants to believe otherwise. But when they get older they'll realize it.
>>
File: meirl.jpg (26KB, 313x369px) Image search: [Google]
meirl.jpg
26KB, 313x369px
>>37091882
guess again fuckboy
>>
>>37091979
post the timestamp you colossal faggot
>>
>>37092016
reverse image search and you'll find nothing else. I took it of myself a year ago. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a woman. I'm not timestamping myself sitting in the dark at 1:20am
>>
Not really. It's the same for men and women. Just be good looking and people will put out for you. Its just that most men aren't considered attractive while nearly all women are attractive to someone.
>>
>>37091728
You realize that your 2nd requirement cuts your options in half, right bud?
>>
>>37092067
>I'm not timestamping myself sitting in the dark at 1:20am
but anoooooon :(
>>
>>37093361
Ah, yeah. Well, what I really wanted to imply was that the last two requirements disqualify the majority of those not already disqualified by the first two.

I just don't want to date someone in the stupider half of humanity. Being that I'm not in that half and don't want to date someone significantly dumber...I mean, I almost have my PhD. I'm a loser in almost every other respect but my intelligence. No friends because I prefer studying, reading, and sometimes video games.
>>
>>37091979
>confirmed for being a woman
>>
You did this to yourselves. Your ancestors wanted us to sit at home and do nothing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.