/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed thread? weed thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: I swear mom, its not mine.png (747KB, 650x718px) Image search: [Google]
I swear mom, its not mine.png
747KB, 650x718px
What are you guys up to? What are you smoking? having a nice high?
>>
I don't even find weed that fun anymore. The idea of getting high is better than actually getting high. Being sober has actually been a lot more interesting recently. I can drive anywhere whenever I want, I'm getting good at things again, and I breath easier. It's not too bad.
>>
>>37086084
I found a nice place for weed in my life, occasionally after a long day of work and with friends. Always at night.
>>
Ye after work I'll light up.
>>
>>37086051
on the edible boat, feels betterman less anxiety and lasts longer
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-194359.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-194359.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Check out these peanut butter cookies
>>
>>37086051

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

plsnomute
>>
I used it to quit smoking tobacco. Every time I wanted a smoke I would just hit weed... now I have to quit smoking weed
>>
As pathetic as it sounds I'm basically addicted to it. I wake up, take a few tokes, go to work, smoke more until 2am, rince and repeat. This is my life, this is basically all I do.

I order whatever is available on deepweb markets.
>>
Anyone else kind of addicted to weed? I always want it, when i dont have it i cant sleep well and feel like im going to jump out of my skin because im so bored and everythings bland and uninteresting

Ive cracked open like 5 pipes in the past 6 months to get at the resin to smoke that when i couldnt get any weed
>>
>>37086215
Edibles are so much better than smoking, I agree. Nice come up, no smell, calmer high, and usually tasty.
>>
vaping some green crack right now
I love this thing, so much smoother than smoking
>>
>>37086357
I am. I guess. I smoke daily for 7 years now. Not only that, but 95 % of my friends are people I met in this "world", so quitting it also implies quitting most of my life.

But I can do fine without smoking for a week or two, but boredom always gets me.
>>
>>37086365
Edibles are always hit or miss for me. Dont have access to any medical grade stuff, just tried edibles from different people who made them.

Only one time did i feel like it worked, and i had smoked some too. 10 or 20 dollars for an edible that idk how much weed is in it, if its going to do anything or not, isnt worth it. Id rather just get a bag of smoke that i know 100% is going to get me high as soon as i smoke it. And also just fuck waiting 1 or 2 hours to feel your high
>>
>>37086357
>>37086408
I kind of have the same problem.
For me, it is an endless cycle of smoking really much weed for a few months and then failing a lot in reallife, which leads to me quiting for a few months, but picking up the habit a few months later again.
It has been like that for atleast 3 years now, I always end up with it again because everything is boring and bland, maybe because the only hobbies I ever had are playing videogames and getting drunk.
>>
>>37086357
>breaking a pipe is cheaper than just buying new weed
also you could've soaked them with alcohol and all that
>>
>>37086051
I have a same clipper like that.
>>
Best STRAIN?

I gotta say Girl Scout Cookies or Blue Dream. Both are chill as fuck.
>>
Is buying weed online really possible?

Please post any experiences or advice
>>
>>37088172
Im talking about when i cant get a hold of a contact, or when im strapped for cash. I dont buy expensive pipes, just little 5-10 dollar glassjobs because i know ill probably end up cracking it for resin

After about a month of smoking from a glass bowl, and you crack it open, you can usually muster up a bullet-sized wad of resin which you can hit over and over can get you high for maybe a few days. Its like the weed's blood or some shit, gets you blasted
>>
>>37086331

<
>I order whatever is available on deepweb
markets.

How
>>
>>37086357
Same issue dude. Haven't slept in 2 days cause I haven't had any green. It sucks ass. And I also agree I feel so bored without it. I can go without it but prefer not to. I love chilling to music high, also it removes all anxiety if it's a good strain.
>>
>>37086405
What vape are you using? I need a good one. I bought a cheap one on ebay a while back it was a v2 pro or some shit and it was meh and always died quick.
>>
>>37086357
>>37086331
basically the best thing to be addicted to if anything, it's enjoyable and doesn't destroy your life/savings as long as you have even a basic job
>>
>>37086500
I like a low dose of edibles. High doses are just uncomfortable and expensive anyway. But the odd dose is cool. Wax is also too much too in tolerance and cost. Flower for life. Also prefer bongs cause it's a quick high.
>>
>>37088235
I bought online for almost a year with no issues, lots of good sites out there. Really low risk unless you're stupid or they are. I love how great the quality is. Downside is its expensive as fuck.
>>
File: 2017-05-17 16.16.32.jpg (678KB, 2448x1377px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-17 16.16.32.jpg
678KB, 2448x1377px
I planted a seed just for fun and after a month this is all its grown
>>
>>37088375
Where online?
>>
>>37088347
>>37086500
You got to buy edibles from the store. Precise dosing is crucial and is what separates a relaxing pleasurable trip from anxiety and depressing introspection
>>
>>37088414
amazon.com you fucking retard
>>
>>37088427
Id love a crazy, heavy introspective deal.my thought process with things lile weed and hallucinogenics, is theres no such thing as "dosing too high"

I get some kind of catharsis from riding out incredibly intense experiences. I want to experience all the power that a substance has to offer.

Im in mass and the stores are supposed to be around next year so i'll see
>>
>>37086051
I'm all out, and I don't know anyone in my hometown who I would trust to buy from. Usually get my stuff from a chill guy at my uni who gives me a little extra everytime. Going back soon though.
>>
>>37089149
Op here. I feel you m8.

Until a few years ago I was always chasing lazy dealers back and forth. It sucks balls. None of them take it seriously. The best dealer I met was in the south of england. I got his number out of nowhere and he then became my friend. He had a tight schedule, you could be chilling with him at his house and if the phone rang he would get up, do the delivery and come back without a single complaint. He was pretty awesome. He also got caught after years by a snitch.
>>
>>37088325
that's the same one I have, v2 pro series 7. battery life is fine for me, and I mostly use it at home anyway
>>
>>37088393
Look up the nutrients and stuff it needs. Get a plastic bag and fill it with a handful of fertilizer and put it in your pocket. Sprinkle it over that. I'd also get rid of a bit of the shrubbery around it to give its roots some breathing space.

I have 2 fem seeds but don't want to waste them. I don't know how to find a place where no one will look, even though I live out in the boonies; it feels as though rangers are everywhere.
>>
>>37086357
I use it to enable a life of unsatisfying solitude. It's definitely unhealthy and needs to stop. It makes boring internet things fun and allows me to enjoy that so I don't go out and live an actual life. On the flip side, it also is the on;y thing that helps my social anxiety to the point that I can interact with others in a positive way. It's a double edged sword, and the key for me is having the self control to use it moderately. That really helps me get the types of positive highs which help me conquer my fears rather than ones which merely enable me to live in submission to them. It's getting better now.
>>
>>37088375
What do the packages look like? Will my parents not suspect anything?
>>
>>37086051
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY CHAD BROTHER TO PICK UP FOR ME FOR THREE WEEKS HE OFFERED INITIALLY AND KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES. HE LITERALLY TOOK MY 40$ A WEEK AGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37089699
GG, you've been hustled.

don't get mad. It happens to all of us. This isn't the kind of business where you get receipts and returns. I learnt that when some black guy sold me a piece of wood wrapped in aluminum foil saying it was hash.

Get a dealer. Do your own business. Don't get cheated again.
>>
>>37089751
He's my brother. He literally lives under the same roof as I do, it's not like he can avoid me forever. He says he has it, but he's been saying that for three days now. There's always another excuse like "Sorry, I forgot despite the two texts and phone call you left that I never responded to, I'll get it tomorrow" or "I left it up in my backpack at college". I am a NEET with no real world connections or functioning vehicle.
>>
>>37089792
I'm going to be staying up all night AGAIN light a psychopath waiting for him to get home from the "baseball game" he conveniently forgot to mention, delaying his arrive by an unknown amount of time, because when I just tried to call him it went straight to voicemail.

It's the fucking WAITING I can't stand. The uncertainty.
>>
My dealer stopped responding to me 6 months ago and haven't found a new connection since, sometimes I wonder if its for the best of me but I miss getting high so bad. Alcohol is so shit in comparison but helps a little.
>>
>>37089833
Where are you m8? In my country deliveries are not that common but maybe you are lucky. I'm sure even as a neet you can get a hold of weed some how. It's isolated people like us that rely on drugs the most.
>>
>>37089833

Dude you should just confront him forthright. Don't let him jerk you around.

Be like, "Man, I gave you the money a week ago. Is there something preventing you from getting me the weed or what?"

You have to be firm with people. This is good practice, and because he's your brother you probably don't need to be nervous around him. Just pin him down (metaphorically, not literally) and get him to give it to you straight.
>>
>>37089879
Know that feel.

Thing is, weed is one of those things that, like alcohol, you need to get out off because you want to, not because it'shard to get. Because if that's the only reason, when opportunity appears, you will take it.

Plus, weed is pretty sweet.
>>
>>37088258

You might also be inhaling small glass shards, man. It's not worth it.

Do you think you might be using the weed to medicate a mental health issue like depression or something?

If so you would probably do better to consider moving to a MMJ state.

If your weed use is just a compulsive behavior that is harming your life then you should cut way down or probably better yet, quit.
>>
File: 1460913267033.png (86KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
1460913267033.png
86KB, 500x342px
>>37089927
I've asked. He claims it's entirely coincidental, citing the above excuses. I literally held both sides of his head in my hands at 1:30 in the morning last night after waiting ALL DAY for him AGAIN if he would hand my fucking drugs to me today, and he confirmed that he would first thing. Then apparently he needed to take the van instead of his car to clean out his apartment, since it's move-out day. But the van's AC is busted so he needs to wait until 1:30 to get that fixed. So it's 5:00 and I text him, and he tells me he's going to a game. I send him a couple frustrated, not even angry, reminders of his obligation. Then I try to call him, and it goes straight to voice mail.

>>37089895
I'm a burger, but I don't have a bank account that isn't a joint account, so I can't get access to e-currency.
>>
>>37088834
Weed fine maybe buy trying to do some heroic dose on psyches is gonna get you paranoid and retarded simultaneously
>>
>>37090107
Well bro. How about a trip to the bank?

Setting up an account takes 20 minutes. Plus you get a lot of independence, just saying.
>>
>>37090171
I would assume one needs money to set up an account. I don't have a job, and haven't for about a year and a half since I was fired from the old one. Clinically diagnosed MDD since I was 14, with a generous side helping of ADHD to make sure that I have no chance at functioning in the normal world.
>>
Need to quit smoking so bad, picking up some dabs (hopefully) or weed today. :o
>>
I ate way too much. Think I'm over binge eating.
>>
>>37089751
>>37090107
He literally just pulled into the driveway for a second, I didn't make it out of the house in time. Yeah. I got fucked. GG. At least I can stop fixating on it now...

I'm going to write up a program real quick that calls him randomly from 1-5 in the morning. What a fucking asshat.
>>
>>37090546
Sorry to hear that.

Medical marihuana in your state by any chance?
>>
>>37090601
Nope. I'd move away to a state that does, but I have no money, and dropped out of college because just getting out of bed in the morning was a titanic effort of will. Ain't life grand?
>>
File: SNAG-0048.png (2MB, 1142x789px) Image search: [Google]
SNAG-0048.png
2MB, 1142x789px
>>37090648
To your health bro. Hope it gets better
>>
>>37090747
Cheers, and thank you.
>>
How do I find a connection?

Neet here
>>
>>37090055
I only smoke the scraped rez out a bong, any kind of debris is filtered in the water then if not itll get caught in the perc
>>
>>37090773
You have to get in the mindset of a stoner.

A prime choice is universities. I got a few dealers just by asking uni kids that were smoking if they could hook me up with their dealer. Most people will trust you once you let them now you are just some kid looking for weed. Don't look too cop-ish and it should be fine. Dealers want clients. Clients like you, the kind of people that will pay them every few days without being able to protest if something doesn't add up.
>>
>>37086051
>best friend got a boyfriend.
>he lives a few hours away, so we usually call each other once every few days.
>Since he got a boyfriend he calls me much less, which I get, but he also called me only to get a big favour from me.
>Everytime we talk now he is doing something else on the meantime, I can tell he doesn't pay attention at all, his boyfriend is always in his house and tries to budge into the conversation constantly.
>I just feel like I'm loosing him, which had to happen at some point, but still, pisses me off that all he needed to get tired of me was some random guy to fuck.
>Straight btw, no homo between us. just saying because i know it is coming.

So yeah, that's my week right there, month really. But I'm smoking some awesome hash I got for cheap through some cool connections, so life is good overall.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.