[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really too late?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 23

Is it really too late?
>>
>>37082948
>21 yearold virgin
>went from skinny neet with no social life to a fit, chad looking college student last year
>started dating girl i fell in love with
>she loves me back and ive never been this happy in my life

Its never too late
>>
>>37082948
>teenage love
>cutoff at 20

oh i see
>>
>>37082983
but was she a virgin too?
>>
>>37082983
You basically just made it as an abnormal occurrence. I'm really happy for you, but it's only through your great efforts at lifting and your good faith that you managed to narrowly avoid romantic damnation.
>>
>>37082948
>tfw got 20 last week
>tfw still no gf

hmmmm yeah honestly right now I don't have really the desire to get one
>>
>>37082983

How much dick did she have before?
Hmmmm...
>>
>be 25
>never had gf just fuck buddies
>get 18 yo gf last week
>shes cute as fuck
>sucks my dick
>tight teen pussy

I've been saved by the gods
>>
>had gf when I was 10-ish
>used to cuddle
>got to touch her butt and boobies
>shit was cash
>am now 19
>still a virgin though

What does this make me?
>>
>>37083088
Oh fuck off with that shit. I never gave a fuck about a girls past until shit cunts like you started talking this shit. Fuck off and leave him alone you jealous faggot
>>
>>37083634
But knowing bothers you as it should. No amount of social conditioning can make a man truly okay with dating a whore.

Think of how many cocks she's had in her mouth next time you kiss.
>>
College is the true cutoff.

Tons of people are awkward in HS, dealing with weird family issues, etc.

But if you can't get laid/find a gf when you're surrounded by horny 18-22 year olds, maybe it's best to give up. There will never again be this perfect amount of free time and high ratio of single people.
>>
23 year old virgin, 24 in July. Surrounded by low quality girls and won't be able to get higher quality ones for another year. Maybe I can meet a girl on /r9k/ or something, in the mean time. I'm actually not that bad.
>>
>>37082948
dude the girls here start fucking when they reach 9 years old, there is no teenage love, only children love.
>>
>>37084014

The quality girls will reject you because they have lots of suitors and you didn't have teh sense to practice conversation and sex on the low-quality girls.
>>
>>37083123
how did you manage this anon?
>>
>>37084087
I'm not dating some ugly dumb whore. I will take my chances on a high IQ girl, because no other girl is worth it.
>>
>>37083634
SLOPPY SECONDS!! I bet you can still smell the semen that's accumulated in there!
>>
i want to fucking die right now
>>
>>37082983
I'm currently in the process of trying to do what you did. Any tips?
>>
>>37083123
>>never had gf just fuck buddies

You didn't need saving, normie scum.
>>
>>37082948

Never had a gf
Not even a meme gf in primary/middle school like everyone else

I am a loser amongst losers.
>>
>>37084181
Same boat. 25 years old never even had a friend that was a girl.

Pretty sure i'm physically revolting or something. Something is obviously very wrong with me i guess.
>>
>>37082948
>20
>never even held a girl's hands

is it too late for me lads?
>>
>>37083634
dude you know the DNA of the other chads she fucked is literally swimming around in her body right? There's a reason the whole "two become one flesh thing" is real
>>
>>37083989
>college
>free time
I'm too dumb to have time for a gf, let alone trying to get one
>>
>>37084111
Literally this. The amount of effort you'd have to put into just one low tier girl, on top of the fact she probably thinks you'll do anything to get her further propping up her ego giving her a false sense of importance, is simply not worth it. It's all about that energy input and output.
>>
>>37084474
I know that feel. I really fucked up my 2nd year of college with too much work. Over the summer I'm just going to work and get fit, and my class schedule for next year is way easier. Going to go into the year in shape with some money and free time.
>>
>>37082948
>>37082948

Where is the age for boipussy?

This age meter is bullshit. Don't believe a thing.

This was obviously made by a virgin with no sexual experience, there is no aknowledgement of the glorious boipussy phase.

This is older than ancient egypt, show some respect.

16 is like the prime age for forcing your rock hard cock deep into the tight ass of asian beta males.
>>
>>37084227
Are you an ugly autist with no redeemable qualities?
>>
>>37082948
>people losing virgnities at 16
I'm 19 and didn't even want to have sex at 16 yet
If you're 24 or under you still have time to acquire a decent body and fuck girls who are in their late-teens/early twenties
>>
You'll always have a chance with girls your own age.
>>
I just gave up. I'm never going to meet a non-ugly virgin girl, or if I do she'll never want to have anything to do with me.
So I'll die a virgin
>>
>>37084532
I'm an ugly manlet with a horrible personality, so yes.
>>
>>37084571
as if....
fmadfa
>>
>>37082948
I'm a wizard now (lvl 33)

I stopped caring big long ago, like early 20's
>>
>>37084750
I'm like you, except I'm in my early 20s and don't care. I still have biological urges which take over at times, making me think that I should try but I know it's too late and it's more trouble than it's worth
>>
>>37084704
>waiting for a virgin
not trying to hassle you, but you're really limiting your opportunities. Why does she have to be a virgin? What if she's fucked <5 guys? I've seen this sentiment often here and would like to have a real discussion without the name calling and petty bickering that is so common here.

My hunch is that robots are afraid of being compared to a girls previous partners.
>>
>>37084448
Wtf are you talking about

>surprise, surprise - not original
>>
>>37084772
My only friend can't fathom why I "don't wanna smash"
>Anon, let's go doubleteam a bitch off backpage
>'Nah, that's a waste of money'
>Maaan you never get no pussy, what the fuck
>'I can get the same result jacking off, dude'
>NO IT'S NOT THE SAME, GET SOME PUSSY
>'haha, no'
>>
>>37084779
woa, that actually makes sense
never really understood the virgin obsession
>>
>>37082948

>13 years old
>No love will ever be pure as this

BAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaa!

That's utterly fucking hilarious.

If you had the experience that this chart suggests, you'd know that teenage romance is such a fickle thing.

4/5ths of this chart is utter bollocks.
>>
>>37084779
Well first off I'm a virgin myself and I guess I'd like to be with someone that has the same amount of sexual experience as I have, that is to say none.

Second of all, it might not be very rational but I just don't want to be with a girl who's had another guy's dick inside her. It doesn't feel right.
>>
>>37084797
At least you have friends. I sit at home and help my mom around the house and with whatever errands. The only person I talk to irl is my younger brother who is 15. Oh well, no temptation unless I go out in public which I try to minimise.
>>
>>37084862
It's a joke. There are slutty and innocent girls at age 13 just like there are girls like that when they are 30.
>>
>>37084882
>I'd like to be with someone that has the same amount of sexual experience as I have

Don't you think that comes from a fear of inadequacy? That you're afraid of looking like a fool who doesn't know how to have sex? Having sex with a virgin would be safer because she wouldn't know if you were doing it 'wrong'

> it might not be very rational but I just don't want to be with a girl who's had another guy's dick inside her
I can understand that preference, but are you willing to let that prevent you from ever having sex? Maybe rephrase it to, "would I rather die a virgin or at least try sex with a non-virgin girl?"
>>
>>37085028
>Don't you think that comes from a fear of inadequacy? That you're afraid of looking like a fool who doesn't know how to have sex?
not him but for me that's exactly where it comes from. 100%.
>>
>>37082948
>acquiring mass
>doomed
Your priorities have been falsified by ((((((them)))))), stop living in a fantasy world, start making GAINS.
>>
>>37085062
the only thing gains are useful for is attracting women. If you've given up on doing that or can't do it for some non-appearance related reason (eg, autism) then lifting is completely pointless.
>>
>>37084795
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html

there are other sources
>>
>>37085060
Yep, I've had sex many times and I still have a huge fear of failure. I'm still intimidated by women who seem experienced and assertive in bed, desu. The shitty part about sex from the male perspective is that you are the 'performer.' The girl often just lays there and takes it. More difficult still if you aren't comfortable being the center of attention even with your clothes on.
>>
>>37085028
>fear of inadequacy?
Maybe that's a part of it yeah. Also because it would feel less intimate, I think.

>would I rather die a virgin or at least try sex with a non-virgin
As of now, the former, because I can just jack off when I'm horny.
I'll sound like a faggot but sex without feelings/emotion doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>37085139
>More difficult still if you aren't comfortable being the center of attention even with your clothes on.
fuck, never looked at it this way
i'm certainly in the same situation
i suppose it'll destroy me...
>>
>>37085295
Not much, but my best advice is to do it in the dark the first at first. kinda sucks because you miss out on the sights, but it helps if you're nervous. Music helps too. I hate too much talking during sex
>>
>>37082948
As long as you're both virgins it's never too late.
>>
>>37084949

I could agree with this statement.

They should set the timeline to 13-50

Because honestly, Not everyone loses their virginity before they're 20.

PROTIP: to any young lads reading-- if you're a virgin, fucking lie. I didn't lose mine till I was 22. After that I seemed to get laid more often-- then the amount of pussy I got SKYROCKETED in my 30's.

>T. cyborg
>>
>>37082948

WOOOOO I just made the milestone SUCK ROBOTS
>>
Define "love"
I had sex when I was 10, does that count?
>>
>>37082983

how does it feel that you'll never experience the purity of naive teenage love?
i'm not a robot just a passerby on my way to /v/ and i've had quite a few girlfriends, and there is a HUGE difference between my serious relationship now that's been going for 3 years and that one summer love back in high school where we used to meet in secret at the beach at night, and sneak away from our friends so we could be alone and talk and make out, or even having embarrassing conversations on bloody MSN.

wow, typing this really made me feel something.
getting old sucks.
>>
>>37084779
What's wrong with not wanting to be compared to other men a woman has fucked? I don't want some unclean slut when I hold myself to a higher standard.
>>
>>37083275

you made out with a 10 year old, that obviously makes you a pedophile.
>>
>>37085498
>What's wrong with not wanting to be compared to other men
Well it's keeping you a virgin. Which seems pretty god damn undesirable to me.
>>
I'm a 20 year old college dropout who can't drive. It was always too late for me.
>>
>>37085556
You're only 20 years old. You have 10 years before you hit wizardry.
>>
>>37085498

There's nothing 'wrong' with it

Just like there's nothing 'wrong' with following the very letter of the law.

But we both know being rigid and inflexible sometimes robs us of the opportunity to live a little.

And in direct response to the actual point, You WILL be compared-- there's always comparison and competition, no matter what you do. You're competing with other guys, and some of them simply found the woman before you did.

Even if you got a virgin GF, she will want someone else eventually, so she has a basis for comparison.
>>
>>37082948
>Virgin until 18
>Never had a GF until 19
>First gf about a year ago, so far still together and happy
>Inbetween the time when I lost my virginity and when I met my girlfriend I had over 30 different sexual partners
>Don't consider myself Chad but fairly attractive, very confident.
>Not even that tall, only 184cm
>8 inch dick so that's a plus.
>GF is was virgin before me.

Life sure is good
>>
>>37085556

>Giving up so you don't have to deal with the pressure.

Will fuck your life worse than no GF, college dropout, no license COMBINED.

I would suggest working towards the license first-- nothing gives you personal freedom like a vehicle. Forget the GF for now.
>>
>>37082948
I'm 19 and i'm a khv but i really don't care. The only thing i care about is my grades
>>
>>37085428
I don't want to lie. I'd rather have them see me as I am them make them think I'm a chad with thousands of hours accumulated of sex.
>>
File: 1454464305849.png (416KB, 698x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1454464305849.png
416KB, 698x1005px
>>37085578
>>37085663
I have no friends and family has already disowned me. I could become homeless any day now. What chance do I have?
>>
>>37085790

Pardon my saying, but that's a straw man. They'll still see you as you are, just as who you are who has also been qualified by her peers.

You won't have to pretend you're chad and boast about a thousand sexual conquests, not even close.

If it ever comes up, just say that you did. Once.

Really-- Sometimes you've gotta bend the rules a bit to get things going. I understand and respect your ethical objection, I'm not an ethical man which is where we differ, but I AM wise. And THAT. Is the wise thing to do.

Like I said, you don't have to construct a huge lie, just keep it simple. It won't come up until after, but if it does, say you had sex once.

>>37085795

I dunno! you tell me. How much chance do you have?
>>
>>37085842
It's fine. But since you are defending that point so much I got curious. Why? How does that puts me in an advantage?

I'm really not searching for casual sex. And while I do not expect my first time to be a sea of roses and with the person of my dreams, I don't see a reason to do so.
>>
>>37085663
>Nothing gives you personal freedom like a vehicle
>Gas, Insurance, Cops, Having to work to maintain the vehicle, oil changes, tire rotations, traffic

Nothing sounds prettt liberating
>>
>>37085663
>Nothing gives you personal freedom like a vehicle
>Gas, Insurance, Cops, Having to work to maintain the vehicle, oil changes, tire rotations, traffic

Nothing sounds pretty liberating
>>
>>37085795
That guy sure is musclebound, I wonder what his cock and balls smell like.
>>
>>37082948
ANYTHING after 15-16 is too little too late
even if she's a virgin, first, innocent love is beyond us, which makes us emotionally and socially impaired
>>
>>37085867

>>37085867

>Why? How does that puts me in an advantage?

That's a good question! Y'know-- I don't necessarily believe it does. People shouldn't even be asking, because it's none of their business.

There is a why though! Women are very much group-thinkers, and the worth /desirability of a man is often in-part qualified by the fact that other women want that man, too. This provides one way past the sort of catch-22 challenge that can come with being a virgin.

>I want to get experience, but I need experience to get experience. And I have none.
>>
>>37082983
I totally agree, sir.

>22 y/o virgin
>met online in an econ forum an 18 y/o qt3.14
>that night we set up a date
>after our 2nd date she rejected me. I didn't chase
>she kept coming back for my company. I couldn't care less anymore so I told her all kind of weird stuff I'm into
>like about my incest fetish (apparently, she has one too) and shared other interests...
>eventually, after about 2 months, we set up a 3rd date
>that night we made out all night long and became a couple
>a month later, we lost our v-cards to each other. it hurt her and she bled, but I knew I was her one and only
>I was her first at everything pretty much except kissing
>over the years we got engaged, married and have 2 kids

And I wasn't even buffed or anything. I just had a terrible night at my deployment in the military, and then noticed her thread at the forum.
>>
>>37085892

Right. There's a price for everything, even doing nothing. If you want to take the bus everywhere, feel free.

But you're trapped.

Want to rent a moving van and change cities? can't drive. Want to go camping? Guess you better wait till your friends go and bum a ride off them! Want to drive to the coast? Better just fly which is more expensive!

Want to pick up your date or your friends to go do something? Can't. No car.

Want to go grab some books from the library? Enjoy sitting in public transit for 2 hours.

Want to get a job? better leave extra early so you can make it.

Don't have a drivers license? Good luck getting hired for some jobs. Most places ask.
>>
>>37085888
>>37085892
So much for original comments only
>>
>>37086018
>tfw the jobs that do hire you for having a car and license often don't reimburse you for all the expenses

It's a conspiracy...
>>
>>37082948
I had a different girlfriend all throughout school until 13. Had none until I turned 16 and then lost my virginity at 17. I don't think it was pure and innocent love before then. More like puppy love. I feel the rest are true though. Luckily my girlfriend who I lost my virginity to was also a virgin and when she came to live with me basically all we did for a week was make out, go down on each other, have sex, and cuddle while listening to music. We even took all our showers together because it was a large shower with two independently controlled shower heads.

I still remember fucking on the floor in the walk-in closet sometimes so my mum wouldn't hear the bed squeak while we had sex and how awkward and clumsy it was when we first made out
>>
I turned 18 recently and met a 16 yo going on 17 whose had a huge crush on me for years. She's a virgin and the only person she even kissed was a guy who turned out to be gay in 6th grade. She's not even ugly, but she is pretty awkward and anxious.

We fucked around and she blew me and I don't feel cheated anymore.
>>
>>37086081
Even jobs that don't require licenses will still ask and hire preferentially those who do. It means you have guaranteed transport and aren't relying on public transit or others.
>>
I dont know why but i cant feel any emotions.
How do i fix myself?
>>
>>37085925
As I mentioned, no interest in casual sex. So if I find a girl that I ACTUALLY want to date, not just fuck, and I find out that my worth is based on my sexual experience, yeah, no thanks, I'm out.

You may say that this is a group-thinking instinct, but I believe there are better people out there.
>>
>>37082983
>>37086000
>21/22
>it's never too late guiz!!!
>>
>>37086271
Your worth is based on multiple factors, sexual experience being only one of them. It sounds like you're just insecure about your lack of sexual history and use excuses to justify why you don't put yourself out there.

>>37086340
How old are you? I told a mate the other day about a friend of mine who is a 28 year old virgin and he laughed his ass off.
>>
>>37086361
>How old are you?
22 origninator
>>
>>37086361
Really? Is that what you are seeing? I'm trying to pass a different message. I'm 21 and there isn't a day which I regret never having sex, nor that affects my security, not even a little.

Now, I have a lot of insecurities, but being a virgin is definitely not one.
>>
>>37086271

Most certainly there are! Women were just uptight about that sort of thing in my area when I was a young man.

Just thought I'd float that as an option.

There's other stories in the thread that prove me wrong, and I'm 100% glad for it. Even if they're anecdotes, I know there's much better ways to approach a problem than deception or omission, and that integrity is important to some people. My problem is, I have no qualms about lying if it doesn't harm anyone and I can get away with it. That's one of my character faults, I suppose! There's just no accounting for poor taste :^)
>>
>>37086433
You're not fucked so long as you bother to evaluate why you're a virgin in the first place. I've heard stories of dudes in their 30s and 40s finally losing their virginity, to real women not hookers like a lot of the board has started advocating. It's not too late.

>>37086471
Then why will you leave if you find out your worth is based on your sexual experience?
>>
>22 in November
>never kissed grill or held hands
>in college for 3 more years because i fucked up my first 4 years
a-am i gonna be ok lads?
>>
>>37085790
>I don't want to lie. I'd rather have them see me as I am them make them think I'm a chad with thousands of hours accumulated of sex.

This. I'd much rather tell the truth, it'll weed out the undesirables, cause any girl that would turn you down for being a virgin never liked you much in the first place.
>>
>>37086340
>>37086235
>>37085920
>>37085795
>>37085496
>>37084704
>>37084498
>>37082948

Anyone's concept of love, however elaborate and poetic, is totally different from the feeling of love, because love itself isn't a concept at all. To make love into an object is to utterly sour it.

You all know what love feels like, and I know you know because if you didn't know then you wouldn't care about it.

You won't admit that you love yourself because you don't think you deserve to be loved. Or else, you think you could only be loved by someone else because they'll see you from a different perspective than the one you have.

If you're so convinced you're not worthy of your own love, then why would anyone else love you?

If you think someone else could love you, then why not admit you're worthy of your own love?
>>
>>37086544

Gonna play devils advocate here.

Now, Me and that anon have discussed that and come to what I feel is a satisfactory dialogue thus far...

Perhaps I'm wrong to suggest that as an alternative, perhaps not.

But it's not always her you gotta worry about. Her friends will also play a huge factor, and if they're shallow bitches, guess what? They'll laugh until her vagina dries up.

That being said, I would like to point out again that I believe that people should stay the course that is truest to their character. If a fib isn't something you're comfortable with, that's good. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>37086501
It's not even integrity, I just don't see a reason why. Whether you do that and it's right or wrong, I don't care. We can have different lives and opinions.

>>37086514
It depends in what you are looking for in a relationship. If you are looking primary for sex in it, I guess sexual experience is important. I on the other side, am just looking for a person I can commit in a long relationship.
>>
>>37086647
>if they're shallow bitches, guess what? They'll laugh until her vagina dries up.
Anon, even women hate other women. Give her a reason to like you more and she'll ignore her friends.
>>
>>37082948
No, you can still date a 15 year old, unless you live in Burgerland
>>
>>37086683
Sexual experience is important in long-term relationships also. Not sure why you think it isn't.
>>
>>37082948
I'm 18 and I've never had a girlfriend and am a virgin. I'm worried about becoming a wizard. Life is pain, everyone around me has had a dozen girlfriends by now but I've been left behind. Feeling left out...
>>
>>37086704
I also am not sure why you think it is. Sex is important the long-term. But you don't need experience to start the relationship. Or like I said, if you are into a succubus that is dating you because of your body, sure, that's not my problem.
>>
>>37086598
I don't understand what you're getting at.
I don't like myself because I'm an unlikable person.
I'm unattractive both inside and outside. There's no reason why anyone would choose to be with me when they could be with anyone else.
>>
>>37086704

He's at his 'idealism' phase.

I find it refreshing, because maybe things will be different for him.

But. I have a personal saying, from personal experience. It's really crass and crude, so forgive me my friends.

>The way to a girls heart is through her pussy

Sounds terrible doesn't it?

Sounds like it would work on only trash-tier woman, right?

But it's at least partially true, and I'd like to thank you for pointing that out.
>>
>>37086723
>18
This really means 15
You'll be fine now get off my board underage fag
>>
>>37086820
I don't believe you. On who's authority do you make these claims?
>>
>>37086830
I'd agree with this to an extent. It works for men too. I've been in relationships with prudes who couldn't work the dick right and even though the rest of the relationship was good it really bothered me and brought the overall feeling down
>>
>>37084571
you can go straight to hell with that, buddy
>>
>>37086957

Ho! zero-to-sixty. Something is obviously bothering you, anon.

Care to share?
>>
>>37086830
Yeah, I believe I have this 'idealism'. I always take what older people tell me in consideration, but idk. This can't be 100% true.
>>
>>37086647

I mostly agree with you. Lying about it increases your chances of success, I'm not above that, but telling the truth gives you the unique opportunity to gauge the intensity of a girls interest in you. Its risky, but I'm not a pussy so I like the challenge of having to get laid as a known virgin.
>>
>>37086884
No it doesn't. The only reason you think that is because most 18 year olds on this site say they are 19 in order to not sound like a kid. I chose to be honest
>>
>>37087032

Well that's where you want your head to be, in this place! open-minded but also with a healthy does of skepticism. It's called discernment.

The judgemental eye harvests the reflected surface and calls it truth; it enjoys neither the forgiveness nor imagination to see deeper into the ground of things, where truth is paradox.

It's not 100% true, but there's certainly some validity to it.
>>
File: 1456248038128.jpg (146KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
1456248038128.jpg
146KB, 960x909px
>>37082948
>tfw 22 years old in 2 months, JUST
>>37082983
brah I'm almost 22
>>37083123
fuck off normie, You was never meant to be saved because I haven't had any problem.

>>37083275
Normie, beacuse you can still say you had gf.
>>
>>37087142

>It's risky

So is lying, lol.

But I like your perspective. Unique opportunities should be seized, where you have the ability to do so.
>>
>>37082948
not particularly fit, lost my virginity at 27, engaged after 2 years of dating, wedding still in the works
>>
Call mr old-fashioned: But has anyone thought about the point that girls are not only made to be fucked and dumped away? One should raher "wait" for a real one than just fuck random bimbos. This does not directly say anything about your "quality", perheps it might even be an indication for not being a asshole concerning hit (or rather fuck) and run.
>>
>27 years old
>met a qt 18 year old at work
>we are now married

It's never too late anons. Don't stop looking for pure teenage love.
>>
>>37086906
Mine, since I know myself better than anyone else.
>>
>>37087309

I lost my virginity at 22.

My friend lost his at 35.

You spite your fellow man for basically no reason at all. I think maybe it's time for some people to devise a strategy different from the ME VS EVERYONE mentality.

Every person you disqualify out of hand is a wealth of personal experience, and may be able to provide support or advice. You don't have to be all lovey dovey, but pushing them away is a huge mistake.
>>
>>37087396
Is breathing voluntary or involuntary?
Do you do it or does it happen to you?

Does your image of yourself include the way you're growing your hair right now?
Or the way your blood moves?
Or the skin cells you're shedding?
Or your hypothallamus?
The phenomena we call consciousness, attention and voulentary action, they necessarily depend on the goings on of these things, yet we are seldom aware of them.

How complete can your image be if it doesn't account for these things?

How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as ears, such a fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain, could experience itself as anything less than a god?
>>
>>37087495
>ME VS EVERYONE mentality.
I'm not angry at you

I meant to write:
>fuck off normie, You was never meant to be saved because YOU haven't had any problem.
>>
>>37087727

>fuck off normie, You was never meant to be saved because YOU haven't had any problem.

I love that meme-- That normal people don't experience any hardship. You give the dimensionality of people too little credit. I'm highly dysfunctional, but even I look around and see functional people experiencing very similar problems to mine-- They're just better equipped to integrate those struggles into their lives than I am.

Highly successful people (who aren't born into wealth) have a much harder time of it than I do. You have to work hard, take care of yourself, balance your life and relationships, and just fucking JUGGLE. All the time. It's foolish to resent people who can do that.
>>
>>37087723
That's unironically very poetic, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm an awkward manlet with lifeless eyes and an ugly dick, anon.
And that's just the outward physical appearance part.

It's not like I'm an interesting person either, so I can't compensate.
Why would anyone want to be intimate with someone like me when they could pick literally any other person? This isn't a rhetorical question, I want to know.
>>
>>37084750
>63 year old wizard
Holy fuck have you learned the secrets to interplaner travel yet?
>>
>>37086544
but (i dont know how old you are) if i told a girl that I was a 23 year old virgin, she is going to know that something is horribly wrong with me. Why would I want to invite that kind of doubt
>>
>>37087961
I meant to say problems with girls.
If you fuckd girls before you haven't had any severe problem with girls(and everything that relate to this) like virgin boys.

Of course normal people experience hardship but different one, and some might say "I'm 25 and only had one gf", fuck off there are some people who never had a gf at all.

From my observations, those who are virgins mostly have the hardest time. being alone (imigane being undesirable)is more hard from "anxiety(and meme anxiety)
>>
>>37085257
It is worth it, you have an innate drive to conquer that is not connected to romance. And if you don't, you're a faggot
>>
>>37087979
You're not as boring as you think Anon, certainly not if you think of yourself as literally the least desireable mating option. The fact that you can read and write means your sexual market value is not negligible.

I'm not telling you not to be worried, because it's natural to worry. What I will say is that you needn't be worried that you're worried, because all it leads to more worry.

I'm not telling you not to be ashamed either, because it's natural to be ashamed. What I will say is you needn't be ashamed of you're ashamed, because this leads to endless shame.

Contemplate your death because it is unavoidable and everyone's going to get it in the end. Then you might live every day like your first day out of prison.
>>
>>37088198
you had fuck buddies you moron
how can you delude yourself into thinking you are like us
>>
>>37088553
What are you like, Anon?
Lay all your grief out in front of you.
>>
>>37082948
I kissef with a girl and touched her panties under a skirt while making out
that prolongs the time when being a virgin is an issue right?

>my friend is a chad and all the girls always want him
Hnit a typical muscukar chad but this street nerdy looking tall guy with problems but is very handsome
>some girls want him and their loser friends ended up witg me to be with the "cool kids"
>he lives 400km away and never been with a girl without his influence
>FIND OUT HE IS A VRIGIN TOO
>but he has slept with girls and did other sexual stuff and shit like that but never penetrated a girl
>some girls even broke up with him because he didn't fuck them
I feel like I have a good sensei
>>
>>37088198

Ahh! ok.

Well I appreciate the clarification, and will speak to that instead. Suffering is indeed relative! both anxiety/uncertainty and crushing loneliness are truly impediments for a young man, in this day and age. Modern technology pretends to offer a world that is interconnected, but in truth, only delivers a world of simulated shadows. In accordance, this only makes us more lonely and makes us feel more frantic, because our lives don't mirror our pretty images of how our life should be. I'm sure none of that is news to you.

I found your last observation to be true for me also: Virgins have a hard time being qualified as a valid sexual choice.

So! While I have many virtues, I'm not a man of particularly strong integrity. When the question came up (and it shouldn't, but in my case it did) if I was a virgin-- I told a white lie. It helped me, dishonest as it was.

Your suffering and pain, your humiliation, are all valid, and I'd encourage you to address them in the way of internal dialogue and self-forgiveness.

My only objection is idealistic -- I feel like closing down dialogue by excluding and insulting people is a sure way to never learn anything about yourself. Other people will always be able to see the things we can't. It's incredibly useful to keep them around, compare whats the same, not what's different.

The differences will come out all on their own, believe me
>>
>>37088553
Where the fuck did I said I had fuck buddies. You quoting the wrong guy, dumbass
I'm talking about the normie who had fuck buddies and got a 18 years old gf and said "I've been saved by the gods"
He was never saved becuse there was notihng to save him from
>>
>tfw born with cleft lip
>several surgeries later still look like shit
>5'6
>below 5 inch penis

literally no hope, nothing i can do to better my self will matter when my face is 0/10.
>>
>>37088597
what?
i'll humor you regardless
manlet, 4/10 face, skinnyfat, very poor conversational skills, very good education, 23yr old, prison gay
>>
>>37088339
>You're not as boring as you think
I have no hobbies, no interests aside from basic 4chan stuff, and I'm not even particularly knowledgeable about anything.
>least desireable
I don't think I'm the least desirable, I mean burn victims and literal retards exist.
It doesn't matter though because people who are better than me aren't very hard to find, and I have nothing unique to offer.

I'm just a non-person. I never complete tasks, I never achieve anything. I voluntarily condemn myself to mediocrity because I'm scared of failure and can't be bothered to be productive anyway. I'm just nobody

>Contemplate your death
I do and it's one of the few things that relaxes me.
>>
>>37088709
yes, i was agreeing with you
maybe the quote chain got fucked up, my bad
>>
28y, never kissed a girl, physical affection makes me anxious and sick
>>
>>37088157
I still find this ridiculous. She is only going to think something is wrong with you if you actually think there is. It seems to me you make a big deal of being 23 already, which may be late for these stupid normies, but I'm sure we all can understand it here.

As an anon said here, if you want to lie and that is okay with you, do it. Just don't be thinking that you are 'horribly wrong'. I've got over it already and I'm just 2 years younger.
>>
>>37088157

I'm 24. I just don't care, getting laid is based on so much shallow bullshit, I mean how can you call it a connection when the girl is willing to abandon you entirely because you're a virgin? You meant absolutely nothing to her if that's the case, and these are the woman you want to please and validate you? That's cool if you just want a good time, I certainly wouldn't recommend my way of thinking to any sane man, but for me its more fun to make it harder on myself by trying to find a girl who likes me despite my faults and not because I'm pretending to be chad.
>>
>>37088553
>>37088768

Ok. So you're talking to me, then?

How can I delude myself into thinking I'm like you?

Well. That's easy. Humans have a rather large capacity for self-delusion.

But I never had fuckbuddies. Never have. I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>37088910
I don't want a connection.. I wanna get my dick wet
>>
File: 1483574861196.jpg (11KB, 192x146px) Image search: [Google]
1483574861196.jpg
11KB, 192x146px
>>37088669
desu I'm not that mad, I was just mad about the anon who imply he is one of us.
I'm already did internal dialogue and I know what I need to work on.

My English is not very good and I need to go now so I keep it short.

I just want to add that some people are indeed born with advantage over other, life isn't equal for everyone and one does need to work on himself in order to achieve what he want.

also It's right the social relations change in the modern age, but It's not the social media fault, people don't really feel lonley because of it, those who have friends will also have alot of friends in facebood. thoses who don't have a lot of friends irl will not have a lot of friends on facebook.

>>37088928
I'm not mad about you, but you are not like us.

good night
>>
>>37083123
>never had gf just fuck buddies
I was referring to this person all along.
Move along
>>
>>37089001

Nothing wrong with that, I'm just past being desperate for sex, so I can afford to be picky.
>>
26 year old KHV. In my youth I always just thought it would "happen", it never did.

>dropped out of HS in 10th grade and went to a special continuation high school where nobody talks
>dicked around in and out of community college for a few years (no social activities just went to class then home)
>worked low tier jobs with no women

and now here I am, 26 years old with zero experience with girls, don't know how to talk to them, have failed miserably in the past when I tried, I don't see myself ever being in a relationship I'm far too fucked up.
>>
File: 1481774413368.jpg (7KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
1481774413368.jpg
7KB, 250x217px
>>37082948
>tfw just turned 20 a week ago
>>
>>37089023

>but It's not the social media fault, people don't really feel lonley because of it, those who have friends will also have alot of friends in facebood. thoses who don't have a lot of friends irl will not have a lot of friends on facebook.

Well I 100% can guarantee you're wrong about all of that.

If you think your friend count on FB means anything, I've got some bad (or good) news for you: It doesn't speak to the quality of your friendships at all, which is something you need to examine, if you want to be somewhat happy.

>I'm not mad about you, but you are not like us.

Keep telling yourself that. Much good may it do you. Like I mentioned, I lost my virginity at 22. I'm 35-- So I was a virgin too, at one point.

But hey. If you want to carry on with your narrative that your suffering, personality, or struggles are in anyway unique, go right ahead.
>>
>>37089161

Not him but how many 26 year old men in the US do you think are still virgins? How many never had a gf or even kissed a girl? Most cannot relate, and its a pain that I have to suffer inside because only on the internet can I admit such a thing, in real life I have nobody to talk to. So i have to just keep it inside and try to be "normal", yet I am just getting older and older.
>>
>>37084528
>16
>beta male
That's still the development stage. You can't be a beta until you're an adult.
>>
>>37082948
Lost mine at 20. Or maybe it was 21.. the breakup after my first gf was rough and I drank a lot and don't remember much.
>>
>>37089088
You can change, but you actually have to want it enough and not give up at the first difficulty.
Sounds like you're one of them where things were just good enough, so you never had the motivation to reach for anything better.
>>
I'm not just talking about on a sexual level on intimacy, do you know what its like being 26 years old and never even had a hug or a kiss? Do you know how cold and evil that turns someone into? Not even like a side hug or a peck on the cheek, nothing. Just nothing. Not a single positive interaction with the opposite sex in all my 26 years, never a single good moment, all bad.
>>
>>37088750
Very insightful! It is true that you are a non-person. This is because "person" comes from the Latin "persona" meaning a mask worn by an actor in a play.

I'm sure you've realized by now where the energy which moves your body comes from, but here's a quick rundown.
>fingers that type are moved by a complex assembly of muscles and tendons
>muscles are moved by the decomposition of ATP to ADP
>ADP is cycled back into ATP through the breakdown of glucose
>glucose synthesis requires captured sunlight energy
>sunlight photons are given off by the fusion of hydrogen
>hydrogen is made of three quarks, three gluons and one lepton
>quarks and leptons are condensed energy which originated at the beginning of the universe
>the beginning of the universe came from ???

To identify yourself strictly in terms of your persona, your outward appearance, is to deny the part of you which is the actor. In physical terms, each of us is inseparable from the whole of the universe. It should be the most obvious thing, but it isn't. Once you've completely let go of who you think you are, then you'll be free to be what you want to be. And fuck what other people think anyway.
>>
>>37082948

I'm not 30 yet but the age 30 mark on there described me perfectly. I am a human machine made of granite.
>>
>>37089161
You were like us, now you are not.

also I'm not talking about friends count. a man with friends in real life and who do social activites and uplods pic of it or just himslef will get more like and will uploads pics in the first place becuse he have friends.

lonly guys will upload nothing because he got no friends and activity to show others.
for those who have friends and social life, facebood is just a platform to share what they do and get Validation for it.
people with friends can upload pictures and get commnted by their friends while those with no friend will get nothing, so it's jsut a tool.
It's not facebook fault that some people don't have friends.

as long as you get comment and like from your irl friends , it's a good tool and they are not feeling lonely.
also 35 years old facebook looks diffrent from teens and 20s years old facebook.
>>
>>37089071
This desu.
Whether you already had sex or not, I can only feel people are so desperate.
>>
>>37089215

I'm glad you asked!

I was actually about to talk to you about that.

Obviously I don't know the statistics, but my best friend can relate, He's the same age as me and just lost his virginity. I realize success stories are very cold comfort for someone who feels like their entire manhood is in question.

But! let's back up to the important part (more important than the actual virginity): Bottling up shame and guilt, and suffering in silence. It's a terrible place to be. Get some counselling, so you can untangle all these knots inside your head.

I'm canadian personally, and I grew up in a rural community, where hyper-masculinity was par for the course. If I had ever let on, I would've never heard the end of it. My dad is high in neuroticism, like me. My mom was his first and last at 28 years old. And my mom was... a bit generic in her advice. I didn't know how approach people with my problems, and I still don't.

I often fail with quite spectacularly with relationships. I'm no good at small-talk, I have low self-esteem, low confidence, I have anxiety attack. It all stems from a though identical to what you have.

>I'm too fucked up.

It's true. But honestly, it's less that we're fucked up and more that we're extremely conscious of it. I hear stories of normies murdering their kids or spouse, domestic violence, infidelity, etc. Why doesn't it stop them?

Because they don't care, or they didn't think things through, or they got up in the heat of the moment.

Things aren't so green on the other side.

My advice to you is cultivate apathy, and compassion.

Apathy for your failures, compassion for your shortcomings.

I have success with the opposite sex, but I wasn't born to: Instead I have to suffer through all hardships and heartbreak, and keep trying. It always hurts: To fail, to be rejected, to be beaten in competition.

Try to find a way to breach the topic-- maybe enlist someone qualified, or a complete stranger.
>>
>>37089386

>You were like us, now you are not.

which is exactly why you should be listening a little closer and looking for similarities, instead of looking for excuses to dismiss me.

>also 35 years old facebook looks diffrent from teens and 20s years old facebook.

I'm curious what makes think my age has anything to do with it. If you were to remove age and pictures from profiles you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. People post vapid garbage no matter their age, and really that has nothing to do with this, except as a way for you to say : 'you're too old, you wouldn't understand' lol... wanna fucking bet?

now, let's deconstruct your arguments about facebook compared to mine, since the logic you go by actually supports my argument that it only makes people MORE lonely. I said modern technology, but you mentioned facebook-- so let's stick with that.

>lonly guys will upload nothing because he got no friends and activity to show others.

and do you think that makes him more or less lonely?

>people with friends can upload pictures and get commnted by their friends while those with no friend will get nothing, so it's jsut a tool.
>as long as you get comment and like from your irl friends , it's a good tool and they are not feeling lonely.

Same question. What about the people who don't have many friends? do you think that makes them feel better or worse?

I have about 200 FB friends. Guess how many real life friends I have?

>It's not facebook fault that some people don't have friends.

No, it's not.

But it's facebook fault we compare ourselves to other people that we don't know anything about, based on what they're doing for activities, how many likes they get, who their GF is, etc. Those are things we did before, but within our local group. Now you HAVE A MILLION COMPETITORS AND THEY'RE ALL BETTER THAN YOU.

You don't think that has an impact on your image of self-worth?
>>
File: 170px-Ring40.jpg (22KB, 170x267px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Ring40.jpg
22KB, 170x267px
>>37089146

>TFW when just turned 43 today
>>
>>37082948

Of course not, you dipshit. The only thing that will hold you back is the perception that it's too late.It's not.
>>
>>37089820
yeah I'm not reading all this shit
>>
File: 1427511584524.png (160KB, 345x363px) Image search: [Google]
1427511584524.png
160KB, 345x363px
>>37087395

Nice! Tell us a story, uncle anon.
>>
>>37085130
This was a test done with fruit flies you dumb nigger, Not human beings.
>>
>>37090829

They actually did a biopsy and found that there are traces of previous partners DNA in the brain, didn't they?
>>
>>37090795
Is it because you think you already know what it says?
>>
>24
>haven't even made the first step yet
>>
>>37087495
>I lost my virginity at 22.
>My friend lost his at 35.

It is certainly true that there are those who experience sexual affection for the first time at a later age than most. For the moment, we'll ignore the men that go to the grave without that experience. They exist, of course, but we are reluctant to speak of them, and understandably so. Why provoke Nature by reminding Her of Her most egregious and embarrassing mistakes?

Age is not an insignificant thing with regard to these discussions. One who lost his virginity at the age of twenty-two went six years longer than most when it comes to his first sexual experience. And the friend who first experienced sex at thirty-five went nearly two decades more.

It would be nice to believe time makes no difference, that it's just as easy as an old man to be redeemed as young one. However, with every moment spent on the path toward the wizard's lodge the sun sinks just a little lower in the sky. The world becomes just a little bit darker and the deviations in the road that would allow one to escape that miserable route become just a little more difficult to perceive. And let's be honest: as time progresses, those curious little detours become far less frequent. One grows older, uglier. The road becomes narrower and one eventually finds himself crawling along it, no longer able to carry himself upright. In his youth he strove for the good life; in old age he has become an animal wildly struggling for that next breath even if it brings him nothing save misery.

There are are a tiny number in this sorry state who some woman will snatch up and away. Sadly, even miracles have their limits. How long will any woman tolerate some parody of a man who, having spent a lifetime speaking the language of the Dead, never learned how to commune with the living?
>>
>>37091745
what makes you think this is a shill thread, or are you being le ironic
>>
>>37091426

We're not reluctant to speak of them. We've been doing it all day.

>Age is not an insignificant thing with regard to these discussions,

>Goes on to explain that age is EXTREMELY significant.

I appreciate the attempt at some quasi-humor, as you describe a wizards path down the road... But really, this is a fictional narrative, involving incorrect metaphors, poor comparisons, a fuckton of assumptions, and a persons own tormented interior, projected outwards.

>And let's be honest: as time progresses, those curious little detours become far less frequent.

Yes. Let's be honest here. Detours are available whenever and however you want to take them, at any time. A sunk-cost fallacy mindset only makes you cling harder, because your current identity is predicated around the fact that you're stuck on a certain path forever. That's a lie you tell yourself.

>The road becomes narrower and one eventually finds himself crawling along it, no longer able to carry himself upright. In his youth he strove for the good life; in old age he has become an animal wildly struggling for that next breath even if it brings him nothing save misery.

Over dramatized bullshit.

>How long will any woman tolerate some parody of a man who, having spent a lifetime speaking the language of the Dead, never learned how to commune with the living?

Jesus, witchking. That's so much bullshit I don't even know where to begin.

I appreciate your attempt at presentation, but really this is a vain attempt to self-insert as some sort of wise anti-hero.
>>
>>37091799

Whoops! typo.

I see that I made a mistake, there was no inconsistency in your beginning statement.

>age is not an insignificant thing when it comes to these discussion.

Yes they are, lol. Males have sex up to as far 50 years old. What you need my friend, is a renaissance.
>>
>>37082948
teenagers are the most vapid selfish and cancerous age group. I think most of you just want to go back because thats when you fucked up, and you want to tell youself "well its too late to fix anything coz im not a teen anymore."
You can fix your lives, you can be happy and get a gf(or learn to be happy without one), but whining about your long gone adolescence and clinging to the fantasy that it would of been so amazing had you taken the opportunities you had.
>>
>>37091995
wont ever get you anywhere
(sorry multitasking + originality)
>>
>>37082983
Fuck off with your bragging, faggot.
Seriously, if you're such a fucking happy little weasel why would you shove it towards other people's face?
>>
>>37082983
exactly!
>17 yo virgin
>discover red-pill, start lifting
>18 lose virginity at summer camp
>18-19 2 fucks, bunch of blowjobs(so many virgin girls in turkey)
>19-20(now) cute traditional loyal girlfriend which i took of her virginity
>2 days ago, fuck a crossdresser from tinder.

Hey, i am not mental illness free, i can just fake it really well.
>>
>>37084779
>Why does she have to be a virgin?
Because an "experienced" woman will be disgusted by a virgin guy, unless he has it fucking all like a lot of money, peak physical condition and top tier charisma.
>>
File: 604.png (713KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
604.png
713KB, 512x768px
>>37084797
>FMM threesome
your friend might be a literal faggot. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>37086598
>You all know what love feels like
i don't
>>
>>37085113
>the only thing gains are useful for is attracting women
Yeah, being able to make other guys respect you immediately and make them know that you aren't easy to just attack is worth nothing.
>>
>>37087979
Do you also have the problem that when you talk, your facial expressions just seem odd, like you don't know how the fuck you're supposed to have a relaxed face going on while talking?
Mine is looking really ridiculous, I can just tell by how people look at me when I talk to them, even if they are nice to me and try to not call me creepy or whatever.
>>
>>37087961
>They're just better equipped to integrate those struggles into their lives than I am.
And that's the fucking point, dummy. They have the resources to deal with that shit, that's why I don't see how it can be that hard for them. They'll eventually deal with everything, unless it's a fucking bullet to the head.
>>
>>37082948
kkkekekekekekekeke

>>>/adv/18324997

that board is 50% female at least
>>
>>37092333
>but I have a boyfriend

everitiem
>>
>>37088716
>cleft lip
>several surgeries later still look like shit
>5'6
>below 5 inch penis
With eugenics, the world would be better. Cultural marxism made it possible for a lot of genetically inferior people to procreate and bring genetically inferior kids into this shit world.
But the thing is, that used to happen all the time, the only difference being that those people and their kids survive unnecessarily long and have to suffer with those shit genes.
>>
File: 1473058566318.png (6KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473058566318.png
6KB, 320x400px
>>37082983
>21 yearold virgin
>went from skinny neet with no social life to a chubby neet with no social life last year
>>
>>37083123
>had sex with a teen
>still has pathetically low self esteem, so he has to piss down on bottom of the barrel social pariahs
really pathetic desu fampai
>>
>>37085498
If you embodied that standard you wouldn't be alone.
>>
>>37086524
As someone who was on his 4th year of college about to turn 22 in November, just last year, I can tell you it's not too late. I met my current and only gf at the anime club like a month before my birthday and we've been happily together since.
>>
>>37085925
Yeah we all fucking know that the more sex you had, the better and more relaxed you can communicate with women but how the fuck is a robot supposed to even get to the point of having sex?
Remember slappy, no shit tier normalfag advice, it does not apply to us.
>>
>>37086271
>I believe there are better people out there.
Yeah, good luck with that pal, Chad Thundercock already grabbed those soon-to-be sloots and will ruin them too. There is literally no hope in this motherfucker.
>>
>>37092310

>And that's the fucking point, dummy

Wrong, actually.

The point is, it's suffering all across the board, and whether or not you have 'resources', you can still cope. It's hard for everyone involved, and it's pig-headed to assume that because someone can do it better than you, that their life is easier. That's lazy thinking.

>They have the resources to deal with that shit, that's why I don't see how it can be that hard for them.

You're still operating on the assumption that everything just magically falls into their laps, without recognizing that there's a great deal of pressure in owning a house, a car, and having kids. Or having a high-paying career. Or going to school.

>They'll eventually deal with everything

You sure about that? then maybe you don't know your proclaimed enemy as well as you think.
>>
>>37092492

You want magic words to make things all better.

Well too fucking bad.

But If you read the rest of that conversation, you'd know that I lied about my virginity first, in order to lose it.
>>
>>37092639
Just fuck off from here already, normalfag. This board is for robots.
>>
>>37092658

I know what this place is, thank you very much. I'm one of the founding fathers.

and I'm not going to budge a single fucking inch.

You ever wonder if maybe it's not the world thats the problem, but you? It's a metric-fuckton easier to fix yourself than it is to fix the world, my man.
>>
>>37092740
>making a post this long
lol
If I wanted to read about normalfags I'd visit /soc/.
>>
>>37092759

lol. It amuses me to think what you'd say about some of my other posts then.

Besides, you're full of shit. You have a longer attention span then you give yourself credit for.
>>
>>37092804
You can't relate to actual robots. Stop polluting the board and stick to where you belong to.
>>
File: yeahthat's true.jpg (7KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
yeahthat's true.jpg
7KB, 286x176px
>>37092829

>You can't relate to actual robots.
>>
>>37092177
>being able to make other guys respect you
That's basically just social status. Which is for.... attracting women.

>make them know that you aren't easy to just attack
The only people that get into bar fights are people who go looking for them. Easier solution: don't go looking for them.
>>
The same is also true to girls guys. Relax
>>
>>37091426
OR reality gets more bleak as the collection of your doubts, failures and unachieved accomplishments become so unimaginative and shallow as to only value the most animalistic and simple with any measure.
>>37092825
we've been deposing government leaders and political dissidents for hundreds of years. most of them communists, anarchists, union leaders, and other leftist twats nobody would miss. welcome to the club, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>37092829
>>37092759
>>37092658

Posts like these are quite funny.

Anyone with even a dim knowledge of the board culture would know that if you're a KHV-- you're considered a wizard, not a robot.

and that Virgin =/= this is your board.

There's actually place for that, and it's called wizchan.

Let's have a quick peek at wizchan!
>No normies allowed
>virgins only
>no roasties

The story goes: When loudmouth faggots liked these posters tried to co-opt a culture they didn't even create, they failed-- So they started to migrate to wizchan in protest.

So! what happened?

Oh right. The board was so terrible that most of the wizards came back here to /r9k/, where real discussions happen from time to time amoung robots, albeit rarely.

But I don't want virgins to leave to wizchan unless that's what they want, I want them to stay here, where some of us losers who have found redeeming qualities in themselves can help poultice their negativity.

And there you have it. If you're a KHV, and you're screeching at others to leave, just remember that you have a place to go to. I would prefer you not, but THAT'S actually your board.

This board is for everyone that's not neurotypical.
>>
>>37093007
>actually desireably aged unused girl wants a chad
>used up 26 year old roastie wants a beta provider
it writes itself
>>
>>37093601
>
I'm neurotypical and a virgin.
what the fuck now?
>>
>>37093661

Stay anyways.

because honestly, it's not a big deal if you don't fall neatly into a category.

You're good senpai.
>>
File: g1381549214183263544.png (135KB, 550x302px) Image search: [Google]
g1381549214183263544.png
135KB, 550x302px
>>37082983
I'm 18 and have already resigned myself to my fate. Don't give me false hope.
>>
File: 1368914943682.jpg (253KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1368914943682.jpg
253KB, 1200x1600px
>>37093007
I like how the one standard they'll never give up on is "a job", which a.) I don't have, and b.) betrays that they just want a guy for his wallet, when you get right down to it.

I'm gonna go play video games
>>
>>37082948
>had teenage love
>had teenage sex
>shit was awkward and bad from both of us
>met current gf at 22
>gonna marry her in a year or so

excited to see the responses to this
>>
>>37083123
>had fuck buddies
>18 years old
>>tight teen pussies
I know this is really old, but what a faggot this ""person"" is.
>>
>>37094055

I wouldn't hold your breath there, snowflake, lol.

But that's cool. I hope things go smoothly.

and your teenage romance? what happened to end it ?
>>
>>37094006

Actually it betrays that:

A) That person is capable of clothing, feeding, and taking care of themselves. That's an important skill.

I wouldn't date a girl with no job, that would be fucking madness.
>>
File: IMG_3277.jpg (475KB, 1536x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3277.jpg
475KB, 1536x1728px
>>37082983
>>37086000

Fuck you fucking pieces of shits, fuck off you just got luck. Girls completely ignore me and look at me with this dead look all the time. Either my face is fucking hideous or I'm just too much of an Autist. Eat shit you fucking normies.

20yo virgin turn 21 in June. Been lifting for 4 years training martial arts for 3. AND GIRLS DESPISE ME!
>>
>>37094587

Lookin good brobot!

Luck plays a part, always. In everything.

Perhaps you'll get lucky too?
>>
Lin my line of work, there is no such thing as luck, your just a fagbot
>>
>>37094732
Being born not looking like a fucking bridge troll is pretty lucky.
>>
File: yay.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
7KB, 218x232px
>>37082948
I've got feels to dump
>be me, 17
>meet qti3 girl in chem class
>decide to ask her to prom
>no more being a faggot
>meet her at location
>begin playing violin
>Play my fucking heart out for her
>crowd gathers around
>finish song
"so, will you go with me to p-prom?"
>says no, already has date
>guy in crowd laughs his ass off
>leave in complete fucking silence
> turns out her date was gay and left her to go fuck some guy at an afterparty
>TFW am still virgin at 24
>TFW I burned all of my music because of it
>TFW I gave up the one thing I was good at because of high school romance
>>
>>37090948
source you fucking brainlet

1. Why would it end up in the brain instead of her uterus?
2. The uterus cleans itself out (and the vagina by extension) every time a woman has a period.

Even then, every guy that a teenage girl has sex with most likely used a condom unless she's a literal slut. That means no genetic material was exchanged.
>>
>>37094944
The cells are capable of traveling to other parts of the body
>>
>>37094944

I'm not sure that it's me who's the brainlet here.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.131/journal.pone.0045592
>>
>>37095014
Yes but all the way to the brain? You also never addressed my other points. Not sure why a discussion about this meme is taking place in a thread about young adult romance, which includes a condom 90% of the time.
>>
>>37095054
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.131/journal.pone.0045592

Apparently you are, since that article leads to nothing. Genetic material staying dormant is a meme because fruit flies don't have a menstrual cycle whereas humans do.
>>
>>37095064

Probably has something to do with how women are whores.

Just a guess
>>
>>37095095

Well look at you go!

Thanks, bill.
>>
>>37095095

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592

Here we go.

Not sure why the other one didnt work,
>>
>>37094587
your body is nothing special, don't think you're some kind of robotic chad
>>
>>37082948
man, why i haven'tfucked this younger girl, who was staying overnight alone with me on halloween, when i was in 8th grade. i could have probably come into her like 3 times, because both of us were unbelievable horny
>>
>>37094900

I got some whoppers to share too, let's feel these feels together.

>Last year of HS
>Really like girl
>Ask her out to prom
>She accepts

Fast forward to party

>See her making out with another guy
>Heart crushed
>Spill my heart out to my auntie who was a chaperone.
>She FREAKS on the girl (nice girl, just wasn't attracted to me)
>My uncle intervenes
>They end up fighting physically in front of hundreds of people.
>Embarrass the shit outta me, and themselves
>Girl feels SO bad now. Comes to me crying as if she just murdered someone.
>Give her comfort
>Go off and get blackout drunk
>Wake up in the morning with a broken heart, and alcohol poisoning.

That went well.

Second time
>In university
>Get first real GF
>Don't know anything about sex
>Basically do such a terrible job that I get dumped for it.
>Heartbroken again
>Girl starts dating my best friend at school.
>I drop out after a month.

I quit school because of a grill. BIG fucking mistake.

Relationships are sweet, but painful.
>>
>>37095550
>writing a post this long
Nobody cares, normalfag.
>>
>>37095401

Shitty man, How long ago was that?
>>
>>37095582

But you do!

So I've got that at least <3
>>
>>37082948
Never. When I was 35 I got a hot af 20 yr old gf. She had money too.

Fucking that up is my great regret
>>
>>37095585
about ... 10 years ago
>>
>>37095650

Who knows what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.

so! what happened?
>>
File: IMG_5852.png (555KB, 987x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5852.png
555KB, 987x566px
>very socially awkward and inept
>still managed to duck by the time I was 20
>fucked a 19 year old last year when I was 29
>gotten a few bjs from an 18 year old this year and I'm 30

Some girls really do like older men. The 18 year olds mouth isn't the most experienced but god damn it it's she's eager to please
>>
>>37095612
>heartzu
at least pretend you don't come from THAT site
>>
>>37095660

Oh cool man. So you're just about ready to move on, then.

But before you do, you should look her up, see if you can't spark something.
>>
>>37095673
KiII yourseIf normaIfag. tbo
>>
>>37095673

Yeah, shit.

It's crazy huh? I wish someone would've told me in my teens and 20's about that sort of thing.

Morever, I wish I had listened.

30's are fucking PRIME TIME for males.
>>
>>37095669
I'm a drug addict, that's what happened. Cocaine is a hellava drug
>>
>>37082983

>never been this happy

Enjoy it while it lasts, because she WILL cheat on you eventually and it'll make you feel worse than you've ever have.
>>
File: IMG_3159.png (1MB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.png
1MB, 750x732px
>>37095261
Well fuck

Shhamsjahahshdnsn
>>
File: 1494791505919.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494791505919.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>missed out prime teen sex on the one life I have literally can never experience it in a trillion years
>d-d-dude think about the kids in africa hey I'm kind of depressed too can I be a robot losing your virginity isn't that great anyway
>>
>>37082948
>Parents have been together since they were 13
>I'm a 19 old virgin who can't form basic relationships or handle social interaction
Not fair
>>
>>37084545
I was horny by the time 4th grade rolled around
>>
>>37094587
We need to ask the real question;

How tall are you?
>>
File: 1479258040359.gif (289KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1479258040359.gif
289KB, 447x415px
FUCK THIS THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ofirgjds
>>
>You will never get prime teen pussy as a teen yourself

A-at least I have anime...

>>37095748

I fucking hope so
>>
>>37082948
Yes. I would say closer to 23 is too late, but maybe i'm too kind. If you are 23 and have not had sexual intercourse with a female yet, your progeny is lost and you should never be nice to anybody ever again. You weren't reciprocated and you won't be even if you try.
>>37082983
>>37083123
>>37083275
Normies
>>37083989
Yep, college is the threshold.
>>37084014
Nope, you're done, sorry. You may not know it yet, but you are 9999 out of 10000 times finished.
>>37084143
Me too friendo, but we'll pull through somehow
>>
So many normies here thinking thay have it Harder than robots,
Yes you might have some Hard time but not as Hard as robots.
Not everyone have the same amount of hardship.
>>
>>37098029

Ha!

Even if you did, you wouldn't have been able to fully appreciate what you had.

If I were you, I'd be working hard to make sure you're set in your 30's... I was a seriously late bloomer, and it's great.
>>
>>37098940

Have a little fucking history lesson before you start talking shit. >>37093601

There's a place for you assholes who whine about your virginity. This is for all fuck-ups, not just your tiny cross section.
>>
File: 1435429340241.jpg (48KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1435429340241.jpg
48KB, 365x444px
>>37082948

Considering some 60 year olds I know are still sexually active, I'd say not.

I love these charts, because you can tell the person has no fucking clue about real life. It's comforting, in a way. I know most of you will buck the trend eventually, and you'll come and post here.

And I'll be proud of you
>>
>>37082948
>went to a private school with 95% boys for 6-12th grade

Why did I do this to myself
>>
>>37099885

It's childish and moronic to assume your life ends after 20 or even 30.

I wouldn't believe the rhetoric, If I were you.
>>
>>37084071
Where the fuck do you live?
Unoriginal.
>>
>>37085130
these are theories tho
>>
>>37095748
>30's are fucking PRIME TIME for males.
probably only for some
>>
>>37082983
i hope she gets breast cancer and dies
>>
File: 1473539991367.png (222KB, 755x693px) Image search: [Google]
1473539991367.png
222KB, 755x693px
>>37099554
kys
orignalsx
>>
>>37084227
Three years ahead of you.
>>
>>37082948
The joke's on you, I'm 30, obviously never knew teenage love BUT I don't even lift
>>
>>37093007
>used up slut trying to get a beta provider.
Like fucking clockwork
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.