[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw might have to quit my job because of a retarded new policy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1480291840741.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480291840741.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>tfw might have to quit my job because of a retarded new policy that forces me to cut my hair short even though I've worked there for a year before that
Why is it okay for people to pretend to be different genders but a man growing his hair out is still unacceptable? I'd rather slit my own fucking wrists than be told how to have my hair.
>>
>>37082709
Fuck that man quit. I'm doing the same thing fucking the system. I don't want a job telling me where I can live fuck that. I'm sick of being cold.
>>
>>37082731
Exactly, why should I be cucked by some corporate fuckheads who know nothing about me?
>>
>>37082709
What if you just refuse to cut your hair? Would they actually fire you over that? If so, you can just collect unemployment while you look for a new job.
>>
>>37082756
I'm still employed but they just refuse to give me hours if I don't comply.
>>
>>37082756
That's not how unemployment works. Actually getting fired for breaking company policy means no NEETbux. You have to be let go due to shit like the company having money issues or downsizing. If you quit or get fired, tough shit.
>>
>>37082709
>Identify as a roastie
>Keep hair long
>If fired sue work for discrimination
>>
>>37082741
You'll find a better job that lets you have hair.

Or at least keep thinking that way while you're quitting.
>>
>>37082919
Yeah, I've just applied for a warehouse job and I have another interview for tommorow, fuck that place.
>>
>>37082874
In America, gender is not a protected class. As a side note, if your company has fewer than I think 15 employees, you aren't subject to Title VII at all, meaning you could legally start "White Pride Landscaping" or something and only hire whites.
>>
Tel em you're growing it out to donate to cancer kiddies
>>
>>37082934
Good job man here's a (you)

>>37082971
Also do this. Or say it's for a band. Or say it's your religion or something.
>>
>wagies think they are free and they even choose their own hairstyle
>>
>>37082709
Tell them you identify as a woman
>>
So are women allowed to have long hair? You should come out as trans just to make a point
>>
>>37082709
just pretend you are a girl and need long hair
then when they fire you sue for lots of monies
>>
>>37082709
If we don't enforce gender roles, gender will go extinct
>>
>>37084913
>If we don't make wagies cut their hair, gender will go extinct
uh
yeah
uh-huh
>>
>>37082787
depends on more then that you can still quit/get fired and collect.
>>
Can't you just tie it up?
>>
Just cut it? You don't have to buzz it just do a cool style that's medium length:
>>
>>37084902
maby in ze US of A here they would throw you in a loony bin
>>
>>37084913
>tfw taking tren and spiro at the same time

Soon I'll have enough gender for all of us, lad
>>
>>37082709
>>37082709
Stop being a stubborn man child and accept the fact that you can't look like a 10th grade skater faggot anymore.

Adults in the real world follow dress codes do they don't look like sloppy shit. Don't like it? Quit, they'll hire someone else who will happily do it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.