[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /nosex/ /noalcohol/ /nodrugs/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

who /nosex/ /noalcohol/ /nodrugs/ here?
>>
>>37081715
I've been slipping up and smoking a lot more weed than I'd like to

I'm doing pretty good on the /nosex/ + /noalcohol/ things, though
>>
>>37081715
easy
gruiwhonkshlwh
>>
File: il_fullxfull.197907530.jpg (117KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.197907530.jpg
117KB, 630x450px
>>37081715
How can you guys handle being sober robots? Drugs are one of the few things in my life that isn't terrible, what do you guys do?
>>
>>37081767
steady supplies of dopamine from internet use
>>
>virgin
>use to drink but sober for 2 years now
>only tired weed once or twice and both times they were shitty mixed with tobacco

I'm a complete straight edge.
>>
I have sex with my gf at least 3 times a day when I see her but she graduated last year and I've only been seeing her about once a week. I drink almost every single day and I've been hitting the ephedrine really hard this semester because I'm graduating but I took 3 hard senior level labs instead of something easy. I took oral weed like 6 times this semester because it's legal in Cali now and my sister makes butter but pretty much every time I got high I had too much anxiety. I did dxm once and 210ml of lean this year.
>>
>>37081767
This pain is mine and mine alone. I don't need drugs to distract me. I can carry myself through this.
>>
>>37081715
>KHHV
>drink with friends sometimes, maybe once a month but never OD (puked only once)
>smoke only when in party and drunk
>realize drinking alcohol causes diarrhea to me
>dont go to parties anymore
>no alcohol
>no drugs

its simple. but how can I numb the pain of loneliness? Im playing vidya every waking hour when not working but its getting dull.
>>
>>37081905
>implying psychedelics wouldn't bring you more closer to yourself than you've ever been before
>>
>>37081715

I'm forced nosex

I'm forced noalcohol, if I do drink alcohol I'll likely get sad and text my ex. Not doing that.

Forced nodrugs too, but kinda hate drugs anyway for essentially ruining my relationships, anti-depressants suck.
>>
File: clinton.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Define drugs. On lexapro right now.
>>
>>37081767
Mostly waging and vidya.
>>
>>37081715
>nosex
Easy, if you're not /nosex/ then you don't belong here.
>noalcohol
Alcohol would fuck me up because I take antidepressants and the doctor said I can't drink either alcohol or grapefruit juice.
>nodrugs
Even if I wanted, I wouldn't know where to get them from. But I don't want to and I don't care.
>>
first off, caffeine is a drug and if you drink soda or coffee that is drinking a lot of caffeine all at once
dopamine is a drug so if you are masturbating or even lifting at the gym you are getting a supply of drugs.

Also alcohol is a drug and cannabis (THC) is legal in many states now for medicinal and recreational use.
Most importantly, if you do not supplement your shitty life with drugs and/or alcohol you have no busy calling yourself a robot
>>
>>37081894
>gf
>seeing her only once a week
Not only do you not belong here, but you are also a fucking idiot. The delusion of normies is staggering at times, and this only reminds me how happy I should be that I'm not one of them.
>>
>>37081715
Me except ive had sex once
>>
>>37084192
>dopamine is a drug so if you are masturbating or even lifting at the gym you are getting a supply of drugs.

It's natural in the body anon if you were trying to sound smart you're doing a bad job.
>>
>>37081738
DUUUUUUUUDE WEEEED LMAOO
>>
>>37084386
dopamine is literally a mind altering substance and that is by definition a drug. next you are going to tell me DMT isn't a drug either but where do you think it comes from idiot?
>DUUDDE NATURAL LMAO
>>
>>37081715
fuck off volcel reeeeeeeee
>>
>>37084412
>no drugs
>but hes experienced happines via serotonin EVER
doesnt count
>>
>>37081767
masturbation. Like 10 times a day. I wish i can use drugs in this 9999th world shit hole.
>>
>>37084451
drugs are natural is my whole point. some drugs are also "unnatural" in the sense that they were extracted or derived from something natural.

just don't say you don't do drugs idiot. because everyone does
>>
>>37084386
>>37084451

You can get dopamine and serotonin and adrenaline by gambling or shoplifting or playing vidya for 16 hours a day or exploring abandoned buildings or getting into fights or beating off on railroad tracks while a train is coming your way and you try to nut before you get hit, etc.

You need stimulation to get those hormones/neurotransmitters going. That stimulation can be just as bad as drugs/sex/alcohol if not worse.

>>37083395
Prime example. Vidya is a drug, or technically the stimulation that produces the drug inside your body.
>>
>>37081715
NO SEX NO DRUGS NO WINE NO WOMEN NO FUN NO SIN NO YOU KNOW WONDER IT'S DARK
>>
>>37081715
me 2bh, almost never drink alcohol (last drink was in the new years, not doing it again because i turned into a pervert that day).
>>
>>37081715
>/nosex/
>/nodrugs/
>/extremealcoholic/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.