[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cunt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: images (59).jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (59).jpg
43KB, 512x288px
Why do Americans hate this word?
>>
because they're cucks
>>
>>37081520
Because it's a Christianity-based country, so anything that isn't good, wholesome Sunday school material is vile and evil.
>>
>>37081549
This. American men avoid saying it because our women despise it. They've embraced bitch in a similar manner the negroes adopted nigger. Cunt however is still quite an aggressive word, even amongst themselves. American women become feral at a single utterance of it. They really just completely lose their minds, it's quite an uncanny experience to view.
>>
>>37081591
Are you even capable of pointing the United States out on a map? What's life like being so utterly clueless on top of being irredeemably retarded?
>>
>>37081520
>
I am American and many people where I'm from say cunt if you throw a "siqqqqqqqq cunt" out there you'll get a chuckle what's with this stereotype that we now all have sticks up our ass?
>>
because they say it wrong
its cunt not KUNT
louis ck had a bit about it
>>
>>37081520
They say CANT anyway, not Cunt.
>>
>>37081747
>louis ck had a bit about it
Are you sure he was talking about "cunt" and not "cuck"?
>>
>>37081661
sjws dude
>>
Because it reflects on females poorly. You can call someone a dick and nobody will care, but cunt is considered more severe.
>>
my cunt stinks
>>
>>37081591
what the fuck is wrong with you anon
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37081520
Because Americans have shamed women for generations for talking about their bodies, and the idea that someone would do that and then adopt a word describing their bodies as a negative is very offensive to a lot of people in America. Especially since those who want to use the word are usually people who haven't experienced any negativity directed toward themselves and their female bodies (often because they're male).

Basically puritan baggage and body acceptance issues.

Best to just leave it for a few generations but the idea of respecting other people's feelings is really hard for Americans to understand.
>>
>>37081591
then explain the degeneracy that has a stranglehold on american society?
>>
because they sound like absolute spastics when they try to say it

t. brit
>>
Why do some Americans think cunt is an insult for females? Here, everyone is entitled to be called a cunt.
>>
>>37082892
Women are no longer oppressed though.
>>
In the UK and Australia (I think) it's often used as a term of endearment. I wonder when that split happened. Can USAnons just not handle the bants?
>>
>>37081520
I love using it because it's the only curse word that still gets people riled up.
>>
>>37083341
>In the UK everything is all fucked up
We know already.
>>
>>37083335
most of them are cunts though
>>
>>37082892
>Americans have shamed women for generations for talking about their bodies
>the idea that someone would do that and then adopt a word describing their bodies as a negative is very offensive

When you call someone a cunt, you aren't comparing them to any part of the female reproductive system. You're calling that cunt a cunt. Yanks can't get their head around it.

>>37083341
>Australia
Depends how you say it. A "mad cunt" is someone who is brave. A "top cunt" is your best friend.

On a slightly related note, Seppo is a derogatory term for an American here. It's short for septic tank because they're full of shit.
>>
>>37081520
As an American I personally love the word and I absolutely love to utter it towards women who've annoyed me in public. I find it best not to loudly proclaim the word but to mutter something like "You stupid cunt" or "You're a real cunt" just audible enough for that woman and her friend to hear after she's done something rude.
Once I was walking through the mall trying to get in and out as fast as I could for a gift and an old lady looked at me walking and her and her daughter walked quickly in front of me from the right then slowed down. That cunt cut me off. As I walked around them I muttered "What a fucking cunt" and old lady stopped and stared in shock as I walked away. By the time she realized what was said I was around the corner.

>tl;dr do it subtly to sting the roasties and avoid whiteknights
>>
>>37081624
Since when the fuck is 'cunt' a gendered insult?
>>
>>37084728
It's not; women are just more offended by it because they subconsciously know their twats are nasty and so when they hear cunt that's what they are reminded of. As they should be.
>>
>>37083898
Yanks are bloody drongos
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.