[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 9

Fembots, what slutty clothes are you planning to wear during the summer?
>>
I will admit that I have a bad habit of wearing curved hem shorts in the summer. I have heard that they are both slutty and not slutty. Being a twig I don't think they do much for me other than showing a ton of leg though.
>>
>>37080935
Just don't complain if men look and it's cool.
>>
>>37080900
I recently got a skirt that looks somewhat like pic related, so I'll probably wear that a lot. Some knee-length skirts and dresses, as well. Maybe some gaucho pants. And blouses galore.
>>
>>37080960
I like it to be honest. I've started to try and seem really pretty and graceful in hopes of getting eyes on me. I don't want to seem sexy, I want to seem almost ethereal. I like having this really soft and flowing appearance and showing off long pale legs is part of it.
>>
>>37080935
>curved hem shorts
Huh, had to Google those. I'd always called them "dolphin shorts".
>>
File: vlcsna28.png (163KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsna28.png
163KB, 320x213px
FUCK YOU ALL. VILE ROASTIES DO NOT BELONG.
>>
>>37081007
Stop LARPing you ugly neckbeard

>>37080900
Why should I tell you fgt?
>>
>>37081025
I understand. But men's thoughts are still going to be of mentally undressing you and fucking you.
>>
a big black hoodie and big black college pants
>>
Holy shit why do we allow females to post here

THERE IS NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS A FEMBOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>37081042
I call them that too but I just assumed this being 4chan more people would get the descriptive name.

>>37081066
As long as their thoughts are gentle and intimate that's okay.
>>
>>37081054
Is it really LARPing if we're on the internet?

And if I'm really female?
>>
File: leggings2_0.jpg (65KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
leggings2_0.jpg
65KB, 700x700px
>>37080900
Im wearing leggings, they are really comfy
>>
>>37080900
>summer
ha. It's fucking winter here mate, and in Australian summer the goal is simply survival without heat stroke or skin cancer. I don't think about clothing in summer beyond "light and breathable and as full coverage as possible". I only like my winter/autumn/spring wardrobe.
>>
>>37081102
>As long as their thoughts are gentle and intimate that's okay.

lol no they aren't.
>>
File: u mad.jpg (21KB, 365x330px) Image search: [Google]
u mad.jpg
21KB, 365x330px
Regardless of what you wear, if I see you, I'm going to imagine what your asshole looks like.
>>
>>37081116
>I wear them for comfort

You're a fucking slut using your ass to garner chads attention
>>
File: pls respond.jpg (34KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
pls respond.jpg
34KB, 960x613px
I'm not.

I hate the summer because because warm weather blows: you can't wear comfy sweaters, sleep in duvets, or drink hot tea.

And because I'm horrifically insecure. I just want to wear my jeans and some baggy shirts and have my horrible body not be visible, thanks.

>I can wear shorts if they're made of flowy fabric and not made of jean.
>>
>>37081071
sheeeeiit fembot you like that BIG BLACK huh?
>>
Fembots, is it mandatory that a guy has to dress well for you to be interested?

What if he's fashion challenged but a really good personality? Would you help him pick out fits? I heard girls like picking fits for their bf's to wear.
>>
>>37081973
Nah, as long as he maintains cleanliness, probably any style would be fine.
>>
>>37081973
Stop giving them attention!

Origi
>>
>>37082307
Hey, thanks for the bump! You did us a real solid with that.
>>
Fembots, why is sex so important to you?
>>
>>37080900
I don't even go outside. I have to wear a hoodie and pants inside in the summer because my dad keeps it so cold inside and REFUSES to turn it down.
>>
>>37082395
It's not. I'm perfectly happy not having sex.
>>
>>37082341
>what is sage
Newfag
>>
Bikini at the pool at home is probably the most slutty I'll be.

>>37082395
It's not, I never even had sex and I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with not ever having any, as well.
>>
>>37081102
>As long as their thoughts are gentle and intimate that's okay.
Depends on the boy desu
>>
>>37080900
Ahhh I really need to tan or something so I don't look so gross in summer clothes. I lost a little weight and I feel better about myself but last time I wore short sleeves someone asked me how I bruised my arm and then realized it was just my blue blood vessels showing through my skin. I would like to wear normal length shorts or skirts and sleeveless tops for once, but I just can't stand my reflection in the mirror when I wear those things.

I still dress fashionably and thankfully I don't live in a hot, southern state. I usually wear maxi skirts or long pants and a nice top that covers my arms from shoulder to elbow. I didn't have to go to the beach last year.
>>
>>37083298
Can relate so much. My skin is either pasty white or lobster red in summer, with no in between.
>>
>>37083298
>>37083515
yes, yes - good goyim.

remember to have black babies too!
>>
>>37083618
Are you literally schizophrenic?
>>
If good sex for women really is way better than it is for men (multiple orgasms, full body orgasms etc) then why aren't you all out being sluts?

I wouldn't be able to resist that sort of physical pleasure.
>>
Depends on how fat I'll be.
Right now I'm wearing yoga pants because it's literally all that fits me. Honestly it probably looks awful. I have a huge black t-shirt that says EAT ME in neon letters, so I think it'll go well as a summer look if I don't get acceptably thin.

>>37081973
I know this guy who looks like an absolute chad facially and body wise, he tucks his oversized t-shirt into his tracksuit trousers, and wears his socks OVER the trousers AND wears sandals. In my experience girls laugh openly at it, but are still attracted to him, but feel guilty for it. So I guess it matters.
>>
>>37083677
I'm shy, not really cute and a dyke, and masturbation is way easier than going out.
>>
>>37080900
Shorts and a tanktop if i'm forced to leave my home. Summers hot and most "summer" clothes are fucking heavy cloth.
>>
>>37083836
Where do you live where heavy clothes are considered summer clothing??
>>
>>37083959
New york. I'm not saying actual heavy clothing is worn just that a lot of clothes for chicks i find to be a bit too thick or insulating or they always have a print.
If i go out i just wear basketball shorts and a guys tank top(they're both ligher material on average for mens shit fucking why) and my sandals.
>>
>>37083836
Don't blame anyone but yourself if you get raped.
>>
>>37084555
Why would i get raped? Its less revealing than most girl clothes like tubetops or short shorts.

Think what you'd wear for basketball type shorts and a tank top.
>>
>>37084700
Tank tops show off breasts.
>>
>>37084754
I don't have any they just never came in.
>>
>>37084809
Post pictures chestlet.
>>
tfw no skirt wearing gf
>>
>>37084819
No thank you.
Last time i posted someone got angry about me being asian.
>>
>>37084827
Skirts suck.
Shorts are better for basically everything. You can move however and they won't rise, they're just the right amount of breezy without being cold, and they have the same range of movement without pinching like pants do. Also pockets.
>>
>>37084833
>Asian
>chestlet

Where are you from?
>>
>>37084859
I posted that already. New york.
>>
>>37084865
How do you feel about white guys?
>>
>>37080900
>Implying I'm self confident enough to wear summer clothes
Time to break out the one-piece swimsuit and wear the least-heat retaining hoodies I can find
>>
>>37084883
I don't care about skin color only if you can reach the topshelves for me and can play games at a competitive level.
>>
>>37084853

you suck, exchanging aesthetics for practicality
>>
>>37084962
how about a manlet black guy who is shit(gold) in league and unranked in overwatch :^)
>>
Jokes on you, I wear turtlenecks and cargo pants in every season.
>>
>>37084989
Define manlet. Bare minimum you have to be taller than me and i'm not sure you could scientifically be shorter unless you have dwarfism.
>unranked in overwatch
No.
>>37084980
Shorts can be aesthetic to. Maybe its a body thing where it sits differently.
>>37084894
They make summer functional hoodies?
>>
>>37084962
And are you a virgin or not?
>>
>>37084962
Why do you keep posting about this shit if you aren't willing to add people?
>>
>>37085046
To acquire orbiters, originally of course
>>
>>37085080
But you don't even let people orbit you lmao
>>
>>37085021
Are you under 5'2?
>>
>>37085046
r9k has some scary views about women and even if most pretend some might not be. Also adding people would be what
>>37085080
Is talking about.

Outside that i only just got the courage to post recently let alone chat with random strangers i'm not playing against.
>>
I don't like to expose my skin ever. Plus I hate my scars.
>>
>>37085194
I'm going to make you expose yourself.
>>
>>37081779
dude feels.
its getting too hot for jeans and sweatshirts so now i need to either hide inside or wear a t-shirt/shorts that makes me look like a stickman

nothing hits harder than not being able to sleep in a duvet tho
>>
>>37085665
Stickmen are cute, though.

But yeah, especially if you have to sleep a super particular way everynight.
>>
>>37081973
Just no tshirts with the sleeves cut off please
>>
>>37085194
Scars are sexy desu. If you're not super fat you can be my gf and I won't bring them up, but I'll love your scars.
>>
>>37085021
c-cmon overwatch is a shit competitive game with all the chokes and gimmick characters, whats your rank in overwatch?

also im 5'6 so still manlet status but prob not smaller than you
>>
>>37081318
Consentual at least? Maybe?

>>37081973
I used to not care but now I notice because I spend more time on it myself. I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker, it's just a good thing to do.

>>37083147
What about you then?
>>
File: MYXJ_20170517212513_save.jpg (747KB, 960x1155px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170517212513_save.jpg
747KB, 960x1155px
Define slutty. I can't really pull off any of the normal summer fashions. Sunglasses, floppy hats, maxi dresses. Never felt right in them. Never owned a bikini.
But I have some cute stuff I probably won't leave the house in
>>
>>37087310
>tat
>shithole of a room.

empty human being
>>
>>37087310
Also excuse mess. Moving home is difficult and I don't have much furniture
>>
>>37087331
If you moved out of mothers basement you might experience the chaos of trying to furnish a house and live in one room while decorating. Also kek it's literally a 5 minute cleanup.
>>
Can someone be my girlfriend
>>
>>37087207
>What about you then?
I think about doing both romantic things and lewd stuff.
>>
Are fembots loving and kind or wicked and cruel?
>>
>>37081116
Leggings are the best. I love them
>>
>>37087207
How well do I have to dress for it to be good enough? I don't think I can match up to /fa/ standards, i just like more plain stuff like a button up and jeans or something and nice shoes.
I'm too much of a fashionlet to know what looks good or doesn't
>>
I try to a old my clothes being too suggestive, probably loose shirts and mid-thigh-to-knee-length skirts
also nice socks
>>
>>37087773
I meant avoid heck heck
>>
>>37087310
Post some pics and show more leg
>>
>>37087560
Me too my friend, me too.

>>37087761
Just look like you care and that you're confident about what you put on your body. If it looks like you aren't even trying then it's a problem.
>>
>>37087952
Wasn't aware this was soc. My bad
>>
>>37087773
>>37087811
loose shirts and skirts are lewd as fuck how is that avoiding being suggestive
>>
>>37087310
What prompted you to get that tattoo on your arm?
>>
>>37088079
I love moths. It represents my job etc. I think it's pretty mainly. A new unexpected benefit I've come to realise that it will ward of the type of guy who judges such shit. Not got time for that.
>>
File: Pursegun.png (399KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
Pursegun.png
399KB, 720x561px
>>37080900
Hmm, choosing the EDC for the warm season can be quite an annoyance indeed.

I have given your predicament a fair bit of contemplation, and fortuitously it appears that a solution, ever so readily apparent to any impartial observer, has revealed itself. You need to produce a digitally encoded copy of an image that was at one point observable to the photo-sensitive element matrix in your personal assitant device or alternately, specifically designed camera obscura, such that the focal point of the lens stack was located in close proximity to your bosom. Preferably not covered by any articles of clothing or otherwise. Upon producing this virtual reflection of the aforementioned sight, I would implore you to publish it on this here cantonese irrigation digging experts' monthly bulletin.

Failure to meet the prescribed course of action is quite obviously grounds for immediately vacating these premises never to return
>>
File: baggy.jpg (133KB, 634x1147px) Image search: [Google]
baggy.jpg
133KB, 634x1147px
something like this but without the shades im not cool enough for shades
>>
>>37088164
also no brand names
>>
>>37087310
Be my gf. I won't judge you for being a slob. At least while your tits are nice.
>>
>>37088213
An Original No thank you for you
>>
>>37087773
>mid-thigh length skirts

lol slut
>>
>>37088141
>It represents my job etc

What's that? Are you the mothman?

>I've come to realise that it will ward of the type of guy who judges such shit.

Got any others?
>>
>>37087310
>cluttered bedroom
>stuffed animals everywhere
>still has a nice body and cute dress

fembots really are best girls.
>>
>>37088323
It is no more, but i used to run a wildlife information centre and moth/butterfly recoeding group. But mostly because i lime them? No I just wanted this one. My own design and carefully chosen with no chance of regret.
>>
>>37088353
It's not really my bedroom. I just haven't had time to sort the place. Besides it's hardly clutter. It's practically empty aside from what you see
>>
>>37088389
>>37088410
Do we get to see any more pictures of you?
>>
>>37088566
No you don't. This is r9k after all
>>
>>37088585
So you do it for /soc/ but not for us. Nice.
>>
>>37088599
That's a board specifically for that purpose where I am not guaranteed to recieve death threats, insults or be doxed. Anyway I don't really post there anymore
>>
>>37088699
>will show her tits to the chads on /soc/
>won't show them to robots

Really fires up the old neurons.

Where are you from?
>>
>>37088783
Anyone can go on soc. Even yourself? I don't know what's hard to understand about that.
>>
>>37088883
I don't go on there, so I'm not going to see your tits.
>>
I love how the roastie posts a pic of herself and the only thing people are talking about is how disgusting her room is kek
>>
>>37087310

how do you feel about having your pussy eaten out?
>>
>>37088783
>Where are you from?

Guarantee she's a britbong. Something about the dress, the look and the room.
>>
>>37089231
One person said it. Just looks a bit disordered. Not a piss jug in site
>>
>>37089177
I don't do it for them either. I'm just saying it's a stretch to think everyone else on there is chad
>>
>>37089429
So you've never actually camwhored and shown off your body?

And yes, /soc/ is more an offshoot of neo-/b/ so it's more like a bunch of failed normies than anything else.
>>
>>37089490
Years ago. I see no reason to post anything here to cries of roastie slut. Soc is generally pleasant to camwhores and if you really desire to see tits etc then no one is stopping you going there
>>
>>37089581
Are you generally happy or unhappy?
>>
>>37089581
Feel when no exhibitionist gf
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.