[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have an older sister complex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 1494965973673.jpg (57KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494965973673.jpg
57KB, 723x350px
Anyone here have an older sister complex?
>>
File: 1476895644178.png (572KB, 501x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476895644178.png
572KB, 501x518px
>>37080445
It didn't occur to me until now, but looks like it.

>tfw no older sister to share a bed with while parents are on holiday
>>
I have 2 older sisters. They are 10 years older than me, married, with children.
>>
I wish I had a sister so I could give someone a hug without it being weird. Maybe I wouldn't be so lonely if I had a sister to talk to.
>>
>>37080549
What is your relationship with them like?
>>
I have an older sister who cares a lot more about me than she's willing to admit. I like her but sometimes she gets a little annoying. She's a bit of a feels before reals type of person. I wouldn't fuck though.
>>
>>37080445
I really honestly love my big sister, but only as a family member. She is so nice towards me even if Im a slob loser who doesnt have a job. She isnt afraid of me nor is she distant to me. Only negative side to her is that she made me realize how much Im starving of human affection. Last year she brushed her hand through my long and messy hair as I woke up and it made me melt and I still remember how nice it felt.
>>
i have an older sister and it's the best because she is my only female friend
>>
File: 1476443176254.jpg (25KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476443176254.jpg
25KB, 315x310px
Friendly reminder that three children and two parents is the best social environment to raise children in.

>"Of course I don't mind being the big spoon..."
>>
>>37080618
We get on well. Thanks Kek I don't have any arguments with my family.
>>
We don't talk much and when we do it's about small talk about video games.

I don't care much for my sister but she's someone I would help without question
>>
>>37080833
Why is it you would help her without question, then?

Long term planning? I suppose you're essentially stuck with family for the rest of your life - unless you do something drastic. That's one of the reasons I force myself to make an effort with mine. It's not an effort with my little sister, though.
>>
>>37080901
It's because it's my fucking sister
>>
File: doki_doki.jpg (87KB, 397x314px) Image search: [Google]
doki_doki.jpg
87KB, 397x314px
Yeah, I have an older sister who's 2 years older than me and we get along pretty well.
>>
File: 1425924430217.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1425924430217.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>37080979
>being attached to people just by being around them for long periods of time, despite claiming not to care for them
>implying disinterest
>helping people you don't care for because you "ought" to
>ought
>>
Have a coworker who is like an older sister to me. She's getting married, and there's no way we'd ever date but at least she showed me there were still good people and helped reset my sense of what is normal and what isn't.
>>
>>37081120

Submit. Castrate yourself psychologically. Justify your weakness. Shrink your territory.
>>
>>37081120
What was wrong with you before? Specifically.

What is it you get from her? Why are you attached to her?

What was it that made her perception of normality superior to your own? Why is it important to you?
>>
>>37080445
Thanks for reminding me Im the useless eldest
fuck you op
>>
>tfw always wanted a sister
>all I got was a 6 younger brother who is an autist beta

Life is unfair
>>
>>37080549
Exact same situation, they left when I was very young, raised as only-child.
We're just strangers.
>>
>>37080445
I don't know but that image makes me feel tingly in my parts.
>>
>>37080671
>you will never be little spoon
Why live
>>
I have a little sister who's a huge stacy in the making and with whom I absolutely can't relate despite her being nice.

I just want a big sister to cuddle while watching movies.
>>
>>37081407
this.
>Younger brother is star athlete in high school and works in a gym, aged 19
>Younger sister is high ranking business manager at 22

I'm 24 and a neet
>>
>>37081811
I have an older half sister and 2 older half brothers like that. I also have a full blooded brothee and sister. We're like 2 different families all together
>>
>>37080671
From a family of three kids and two parents I can confirm that my only regret was ever knowing my dad in the first place.
t. A boy
>>
Layan retards
>>
>>37082844
It's stories like this that make me appreciate my brothers
>older is drug addict
>younger is obese college dropout

It's weird as hell to think that I'm the most successful of the three of us despite that I was by far the least popular in high school.

I still try to help them out whenever I can because they're family but I'm very that they're basically monetary sinkholes.
>>
Absolutely yes.
But I don't have an older sister.
>>
>tfw no big sis gf
too bad women are literally disgusted by stuff like that, even without the sister part
>>
>>37080445
Nope, I have a younger sister who nobody in my family likes. Even me. She is a typical dumb bitch with a Twink boyfriend I fucked before she did (it's not gay it was a power thing).

Fuck having a older version of that.
>>
>>37083937
Not all of them but yeah I'd say most.
>>
>>37080445
I have a big brother complex.
No siblings though
>>
>tfw your older sister is lesbian

It's feels like having a brother in a female body
>>
>>37080445
>used to have cousins like that
>they're all married to retarded dudebros now
>>
Not really. Being one to a meek qt girl would be heaven though.
>>
Only with the idea of one. Have a sis thats 15 years older than I but my mom divorced her dad before she remarried and had me. She grew up in a different state so I didnt really get to know her. She lives nearby now though with her husband and kids and we're decent aquaintances. Feels meh, man
>>
>tfw no predatory perverted older sister gf
All I really want is an older girl that emotionally manipulates me into doing humiliating things to allow her to live out her perverse fantasies.
>>
>>37081407
Don't worry, I'm also the useless older one. Think of it this way, atleast you don't have to carry the weight.
>>
>>37080445
>always wanted an older sister growing up
>whenever I had like a celebrity crush I would always say I wished she was my older sister (or mother when I was really little)
>always told my parents about it because I was little
>realize now it was an early manifestation of some weird sexuality
>>
>>37080445
I'm indifferent to my real older sister but I would love to have a gf who is like what an older sister is supposed to be.
>>
>3 year older brother
>7 year older sister
>2 year younger sister
If only my parents had another kid I could have potentially had a full deck.
But nah, my older sister is a dropout druggie cunt, and our family would be better off without her.
Also pretty sure she molested my older brother.
>>
>>37085335
My thoughts exactly. What is this fetish called?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 650x360px
>>37080445
Just because you have an older sister doesn't mean they'll treat you like that.

I'm a girl and I have a sister 3 years older than me, she's a little autistic so she doesn't forming friendships with anyone. Not even relationships either, she never wants one and never wants to marry despite being 26. She said once she moves out she's not going to keep in contact with us because it's pointless.

When we were kids we'd play, but as we grew up I'm never able to relate to her because she has zero hobbies and doesn't like going outside of her room.
>>
>>37085697
Sounds like she wants to move away and kill herself.
Save her.
>>
>>37080445
that looks like complete shit

>tfw you will never be an eunuch serving your lesbian masters
>>
>>37085633
Sister complex?
>>
File: Pepe 36.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 36.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>37080445
>get molested by older sister when I was really little
>have incest fetish now
>tfw felt like you deserved it since you didn't say no or try to stop it
Thanks.
>>
>>37085735

Sometimes you should just let the tired go to sleep.
>>
>>37086366
It isn't your fault friend
>>
>>37083937
Why not having a sis friend?
It's almost the same, but better because it feels like a stronger bond, and both of you can have relationships and still be close. Also she would never abandon you unless you do something REALLY stupid
>>
>>37086366
How would you know to say no or try to stop it? Even if you did, you could hardly blame a child for feeling uncertain what the right thing is when it's someone they trust.
>>
Shes very very fragile and mentally ill. Shes seeing a therapist right now. We had a fight about something and she got mad while i refused to apologize.

Im very hard headed and depressed and its the same for her. She acts like a child while i act like a cynical dickbag.

I love her but she's soul draining as fuck. I miss the old her and the old me.
>>
>>37084576
>It's not gay
Lmao
>>
>>37087805
>sis friend
what the hell is that
>>
File: 1412817272555.png (2MB, 890x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1412817272555.png
2MB, 890x1010px
>>37080445
kill me my man
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.