[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just found out that balls sweat like 24/7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (67KB, 442x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67KB, 442x558px
I just found out that balls sweat like 24/7
>>
IS THIS NOT NEWS TO ANYONE ELSE? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DID NOT KNOW THIS? IS THERE ANY MORE COMMON KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BALLS I SHOULD KNOW?
>>
My balls are sweating even as I type this...
>>
>>37079767
here's another one: willies float
>>
>>37079572
Yeah it gets really uncomfortable especially during the summer months. How did you not know this?
>>
>>37081031
That's not too crazy. Boobs float too, even though my don't exist I know that anyways.

>>37081056
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY
>>
>>37079572
hello femanon
also we sometimes sit on our balls and it really hurts, pubes can get stuck under the foreskin , sometimes the foreskin rolls over with some pubes in it and you have to pull your willy off your bush
>>
every man rubs their ballsack and sniffs it
>>
>>37081147
>pubes can get stuck under the foreskin , sometimes the foreskin rolls over with some pubes in it and you have to pull your willy off your bush
fuck that hurts
>>
>>37081147
That sounds awful. You should just cut your pubes then. Girls would like it too ;)

>>37081164
Every girl gives their vag a pat and sniffs it too. In private though, with the specific intention to see how it smells.
>>
>>37081166
nah the worst is getting your dick, balls or pubes stuck in a zip
>>
>>37081189
that's gross I don't touch my vag I want to stay pure for my boyfriend
>>
>>37081189
im at a point in my life where i really dont care about love anymore
>>
>>37081198
WHAT THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DO YOU DIE AFTERWARDS?

>>37081200
You could always use the showerhead, not only is it better than your fingers it's technically "not" touching it.

>>37081213
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm still young so I have hope. Also my mom says I'm pretty, I'm just weird.
>>
>>37081229
>You could always use the showerhead, not only is it better than your fingers it's technically "not" touching it.
lol I'm playing with you
I do kinda like putting a finger in when I'm showering and pulling out all the vag goop I can
is that normal
>>
>>37081229
usually its only a small nick or a bruise , but it is still shit
im also young , but i know i am mentally ill and im too scared to get help,most people are scared of me
>>
>>37081266
I pull out goop on my period sometimes but it always grosses me out after a few seconds of holding it.

>>37081341
Do you know what's wrong with you?
>>
>>37081356
>I pull out goop on my period sometimes but it always grosses me out after a few seconds of holding it.
I do that too but in the shower it's easy to flush away
kinda like cleaning on the inside
when I'm ovulating for some reason I get lots of goop in there and it's weird but good way to pull it all out
>>
>>37081377
I think things are supposed get less thick during that time though. I'm not a doctor though, I feel like I know a lot less about vaginas than I should.
>>
>>37081356
depression, ive been on my own since i was a little kid , i was the only kid in my class for 2 years before i graduated , i had no friends since i was very small, and lots of violence
>>
>>37081418
yeah, I got the implant done and no more ovulation or periods at all though so I figure it's not something important enough to see the hole doctor about
still goop is fun
>>
>>37081142
>because I don't have any

What happened?>>37081147
>>
>>37081439
I'm sorry. I don't think anyone should have to deal with violence and loneliness. Especially not as a kid.

>>37081457
Like the rubber birth control thing? What's it like?

>>37081465
My dad gave me his X chromosome.
>>
>>37081495
>Like the rubber birth control thing? What's it like?
I think you're thinking of the IUD? mine was the needle thing that goes in your arm
it was... odd at first
constant period for a week but light bleeding and no cramps
then it went back to normal and I had a semi-normal cycle but each time my periods were getting lighter and lighter and the last one I had was about three months ago, a day with a couple spots of blood
haven't noticed any sudden cocklust days like when I was ovulating proper
basically seems like period is gone for good
>>
>>37081535
I have no idea what you're talking about. Tell me more about this thing and why you got it.
>>
>>37081572
Mine was called nexplanon, looked it up to make sure, it thickens vag mucus (yay) esp around cervix and also stops ovaries releasing an egg
looks like a matchstick and goes in your upper arm, went in my upper left on the inside near my pit, it was kinda sore for a bit (and I don't like it getting touched now, feels uncomfy), but healed fast

I got it so my bf could cum in me without me having to take the pill every day which was annoying me and also worried me about forgetting
>>
>>37081602
should just made him suck all the cum out with a straw
>>
>>37081704
that sounds exactly like a practical solution
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.