[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Robots generally claim to have fucked up/severely abnormal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: q6lju22stgny.jpg (43KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
q6lju22stgny.jpg
43KB, 750x697px
>Robots generally claim to have fucked up/severely abnormal sleep schedules
>board unironically slows down during late night/early morning in the USA
Did I fall for a meme lads?
>>
Because most here are actually all just angst-adolescence that still have to get up in the morning for high-school or college/university.

They'll finish school and get a job and become normies and completely forget about this place.
>>
It's not even that late. It's crazy how much it slows down, even when it's 12 in California.
>>
Yeah i've noticed this too. Holidays are really slow as well

This is just a board for failed normies
>>
>>37079559

It's debatable that I have a healthy support system. The other 2? Get real.
>>
>>37079559
Robots are a minority of /r9k/ posters, most /r9k/ users are bone fide sex having normalfags and teenagers.
>>
>>37079680
Yeah, the pic is pretty specific to my personal feel of having thrown away literally every possible advantage I was given in life in favor of ironic detachment and unironic crippling depression.
>>
>>37079559
Most people browsing /r9k/ are really embarrassing normies wanting to be a robot
You literally can't be in the club if you
>have ever had sexual contact
>have a job
>are attempting to attain something from life
>>
>>37079559
this board is full of lies
>>
File: trump_real_nigga_hours.jpg (128KB, 700x636px) Image search: [Google]
trump_real_nigga_hours.jpg
128KB, 700x636px
It's because the normies and wagies have to leave during real nigga hours
>>
>>37079597
then why are you here original faggot
>>
>>37079790
What if I'm 1 for 3? I had sex back in the days where I thought life was worth living, but that's a long time ago now. Did I make up for it when I alienated everyone that cared about me?
>>
>>37079827
I'm a 29 year old NEET that's a few weeks away from an official diagnosis for several different mental disorders.
>>
File: IMG_1486.jpg (76KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.jpg
76KB, 750x999px
Im up late but /r9k/ hasnt been worth posting on in a good while.
Fuck I remember when i had my first major depressive episode about 3 years back, the board was turning to cancer with the normies and NEETcucks and frogposting but the bar threads were first turning up and we had great "type whats on your mind without thinking" threads that had just beautiful posts that i saved dozens of that you dont see anymore.
Now its just mbti bullshit, frog shitposting, normie baiting, or femanon begging threads and retarded "why dont you go gay" faggotry.
>>
>>37079559
/r9k/ is 90% normies now
these are real robot hours
>>
File: 1494453360861.jpg (67KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494453360861.jpg
67KB, 409x409px
>>37079847
oooooh so edgy and special!! all hail the mentally ill NEET!!!
>>
>>37079835
no, being a mopey michael is not the same as being a robot. being a robot is an inherent characteristic, not just giving up.
>>
American users are the vast majority of users in 4chan. It's Europe power hour when murican normies are sleeping. Some boards are slower during nights while others are faster.
I do have a fucked up sleeping cycle. Which means that I switch between normal and the complete opposite of it pretty much every other day. I lack sleep in general and when I decide to lay down and manage to fall asleep, its upto luck when I will wake up.
>>
>>37079559
i'm here for 12 hours a day. i go to bed at noon. the board starts to get good at 7 am or so.
>>
>>37079559
Robots do have fucked up sleep schedules

But most of r9k are normalfags
>>
>>37079880
I agree, but I view my few years of attempt at normiehood as the exception to my life, not the rule. f.e I've gotten laid but never had a gf or anyone who loved me romantically.
>>
>>37079559
We don't all live in America, Jamal-kun
>>
the old robots went to reddit, especially /r/incels
>>
Very few real robots left. All the publicity from Chris Mercer and leakage from /pol/ publicity have brought a ton of normies here.
>>
>>37079559
>talent
nope
>opportunity
I guess, but I'm socially retarded so nope
>a healthy support network
not even a little bit
>>
>>37079559
90% of r9k is underage,and you'd literally have to be delusional to not realize it.

All of my experience with posters here and trying to get to know them personally has led me to this 90% statistic.
>>
>>37080102
but we hate reddit how can they betray us
>>
>>37080197
This.

Just go in any discord for /r9k/

It's literally like walking into a room full of highschool aged kids memeing each other.
>>
I have the sleep cycle of a normal American. I'm not American. I'm only up right now for an appointment with my therapist.
>>
File: ointment.jpg (91KB, 1000x626px) Image search: [Google]
ointment.jpg
91KB, 1000x626px
>>37079645
>tfw visited the board every Christmas and New Years for a while
>tfw made a few birthday threads for myself and another anon that probably killed himself
>tfw I spend more holidays and general free time on here than with people IRL
>>
I agree OP

I don't go to bed until 9 AM and sleep til 7 PM

So many normies here...Pathetic!
>>
>>37079559
American here, I'm still shitposting.

Orici
>>
>>37080274
seconding
I guess things like discord are shitter magnets to begin with, but those people are rarely better than the average mallgoer norman
>>
>>37080197
>90% of r9k is underage,and you'd literally have to be delusional to not realize it.
D-do you mean the 27yo anon who pretends to be a 16-17yo cute girl is actually a 14-15yo boy?
>>
>>37080496
Don't worry anon, he's not a 15 y/o boy, hes actually a 46 y/o FBI agent
>>
>>37079559
I can only sleep every other night.
I sleep for 16 hours, then don't sleep for any until 5pm the next day, then I sleep for 3 and stay up.
Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>37080158
wrong thread you fucking retard
>>
>>37081820
OP here, this is literally me but only when I have amphetamines
>>
>>37079559
I hardly see anyone talking about their sleep patterns. If one person starts talking about it, of course it would attract others who want to talk about theirs so it might seem like a lot. People who have normal sleep schedules aren't going to go around talking about something ordinary and uninteresting.

I'll sleep normally for a few weeks, then only be able to sleep for a few hours at a time for a few weeks after that. And every few weeks I have crazy intense dreams. The dreams really help me work through things I've been thinking about sometimes, but it's like my body knows if I have dreams like that every night it would be bad for me.
>>
Can't sleep and it's 6:30 AM. Fuck this sucks, I got close but can't.
>>
File: IMG_8734.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8734.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
>>37079559
Yeah wtf is up with that shit and how the weekends slow down immensely
>>
>>37079559
>not getting your beauty sleep
>not getting a full 8 hours so your mind is focused during neet self-education
>>
>>37079559
I go to bed around 4 or 5AM, but I get off 4chan around midnight usually.

I then wake up at noon.

This is the first time I've woken up in the morning, and the entire website is all fucked up
>>
Ever notice how the threAd quality goes up past midnight? The shills and normies have to sleep.
>>
>shitty day at work
>booty call is busy with her kid
>friends too broke to hang out and drink
>back up booty call is on a trip
>decide to spend some time in /r9k/

hold me robots, life is suffering
>>
>>37084027
i also notice this. the replies don't go up in quality though
>>
>>37079559
Real half neet reporting in. I've just been reading a good book recently
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.