[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you realize that blacks are robots too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3893.jpg (119KB, 740x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3893.jpg
119KB, 740x734px
When will you realize that blacks are robots too
>>
That things just much a robot as me and im a normie
>>
>>37078695
why does lil uzi vert dress and act like such a faggot?

something that is generally not accepted at all in the hip hop community and yet he gets away with it
>>
gee i wonder where you got that from

fucking mexican anime weabo trap faggots
>>
>>37078771
I noticed him and famous dex both act kinda gay and girly it's the new thing with long dyed hair rappers same as young thug who dresses up like a girl.

Toughness isn't maniliness anymore it's carrying a gun
>>
Niggaz iz just starting to be realists about homosexuality. All that prison time accumulated throughout their culture is a big chunk of dicksucking and sodomy to live down. The greatest rapper of all time was Birdman's little bitch boy. Culture is changing.
>>
for those who want to remain oppositional to the current normie assimilation propaganda regime, black metal will never be mainstream.
>>
>>37078945
I think with today's society you don't have to be tough acting anymore. All those blacks really talk about is selling crack and killing everything is done off cell phones and with guns now. I especially think they gave up acting tough when they became more about music.
>>
File: sus_uzi.png (354KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
sus_uzi.png
354KB, 399x399px
>>37078820
>>37078945
i plan on getting into rap and i'm honestly shocked at how accepting everyone is of how he acts but i dont care, tupac was almost certainly lowkey gay. he attended pride parades with queen latifah
>>
>>37078695
blacks are not human
>>
This is why i only listen to Chicago drill and old southern shit, I cant stand these new effeminate rappers with their died hair and faggy dress trying to make everyone gay.
>>
Every Lil Uzi Vert song is just like

"YAH YAH YAH YAH ooooh mmmmm hehehehe yuh WUT haha yah"
>>
>>37079040

>tupac was almost certainly lowkey gay

I don't know about that, but he was certainly a robot when he was a boy. He respected women and was even appalled when guys would talk disrespectfully towards women. He even refuses to say bitch, and refers to it as "the b word".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1czOxkrmRtQ

He was rejected by girls and told that he's "too nice". The dude didn't get it until he got popular and got red pilled by how whorish the same women that'd reject him had acted around him.

Kinda funny when you think about it... If Tupac were born later, do you think he might've lurked on /r9k/ with us?
>>
>>37079175
shits gay as fuck lame as fuck.
black metal will never be mainstream
>>
>>37078695
> tfw Uzi is a fan of Paramore
> the covers of his albums is cartoony shit you'd find off tumblr
Uzi is just a white guy in a black body pretending to be black
>>
>>37079175
Yah yah yah yah yah my bitch she had to the bone what huh yah yah yah yah
>>
>>37079229
listen to the way he inflects his voice, it's totally effeminate. he was also raped in prison
>>
>>37079229
yeah doubt he was gay. effeminate in his younger years? sure. he was raised around women so that's probably why he was like that at first. also he had a nose piercing which i don't believe was even a thing back then for guys
>>
>>37078695
I concede.
Blacks are now robots.
>>
I get it.

He's "trap" and also "trapping"
>>
>>37079332
i c wut u did thar
>>
File: 14476543b654i90.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14476543b654i90.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>37078771
It's 2017, old world hip hop rules don't apply to Gen Z
>>
>>37079273
gave me a kek
does sound like him
>>
if you have to use a prefix in the word robot every time you do a thread, you are not a robot.
>>
>>37079230
you say this, and then a year later XXXtentacion and lil uzi Rawr XD run the game

shit's gay as fuck man.
>>
>>37079229
Don't doubt it, when you listen to his music, you can tell he was an intelligent word smith. Also apparently was a fan of theatre, especially Shakespeare.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.