[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home >find this in your room What do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>get home
>find this in your room
What do?
>>
>>37077658
Fuck her them throw her in the dumpster. I'm too lazy to clean out my fleshlights.
>>
One deep breathe and exhale through the nose
>>
>>37077658
post a pic on r9k and ask what to do
>>
That's not my furniture
>>
>>37077658
What can he do? He has no imagination. No power.
>>
Wonder which one of you fucks broke into my house. Because only you would this shit off.
>>
call the cops and start hyperventilating
>>
"Oh shit, not agian!"
>>
Whoops! Forgot the tape on her nose holes. I'll just take care of that real quick.
>>
>>37077823
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmaoooo this just had to be said as stepbrothers came on tv
>>
Keep her tied up and feed her nothing but salami dipped in LSD.
>>
>>37077902
>killing your sex doll so it rots
????
>>
>untie her
>get her dressed
>make her some eggs
>>
>>37077658
Turn 360 degrees and make her eat all the eggs.
>>
>>37077658
Walk up to her, talk as long as possible with her still in this situation to embarrass her and drink it in while basically stalling.
Probably couldn't resist touching her breasts, then get excited and spread her legs to examine her, go down on her then have sex if she was into it.
Idk man, is like to say if do the right thing and just let her go but I don't know if I could.
>>
File: 1329874375222.gif (348KB, 244x204px) Image search: [Google]
1329874375222.gif
348KB, 244x204px
>>37077658
Find a funnel, cut a little hole in the tape and stick it in, crack about a dozen eggs into a bowl, "you have to eat all the eggs", pour them down the funnel.
>>
Untie her, give her clothes and call an uber/taxi. She can wait till it arrives but then she has to go.
>>
>>37077902
Already a rope around her neck...
>>
Cut her hair, boil it and force her to eat the boiled hair
>>
There is really no hope for you all.
>>
>honey I'm home
>mmmph!
>who did this to you?
>MMMMMPH!
>the Chinese?!
>mmmph!
>grab katakana and run to china
>>
File: IMG_0522.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>37079030
>grab katakana
>>
>>37077992
That's the end goal you retarded fucking piece of shit moron faggot.

Fuck you.
>>
>>37077658
Gently pull a blanket over her and turn off the lights.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.