[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M GOING TO BECOME A NEET ! ! !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1486780809204s.jpg (7KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486780809204s.jpg
7KB, 242x250px
OMFG GUYS IT'S HAPPENING
I'm 18, just got out of HS, and told my mom I don't want to have a job, nor work. She knows I have depression/anxiety and no friends, so she said that I have to at least try to learn something, maybe get a job, see if it works. She said that she doesn't care about money, but she just want me to get out of the house more, make friends blah blah blah

Help me not to fuck this up pls. I'm not materialistic, I can't function on school, and probably nor on a workplace. And I know money won't make me happy. I just want a comfy life as a neet.
>>
>>37072053
Being a NEET is hell.

Feels like last summer I graduated highschool.

10 years of being NEET will make time warp and fry your brain.

I can count on one hand the things I did outdoors other than grocery shopping.

What the hell happened

Every day exactly the same for 10 years

No memories

Its over
>>
You're lucky. What else can I say. Good luck and have fun.
>>
>>37072053
lucky you, dude. my mom was bitching and moaning about me getting a job when i was 16 years old and still failing high school. she threw me out on the streets 2 weeks after i turned 18. im 23 now and havent spoken to her since. must be nice having a cool mother
>>
File: 1477810483019.png (19KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1477810483019.png
19KB, 286x256px
>>37072661
This, don't fall for the NEET meme OP.

I wish I could go back in time.
>>
OP, don't listen to these faggots. Being a NEET is fucking awesome. These guys who're saying it's horrible haven't experienced anything actually horrible.
>>
>>37072053

I'm a wagecuck and I can tell you life is terrible. BE a NEET. Everyday I wish I could sleep in and do nothing but I can't.
>>
>>37072826
this. i'm 23 and never had a job longer than a month, other than being bored (which is easy to fix) it's not that bad. people my age are tens of thousands of dollars in debt and getting divorced and slapped with child support and alimony. there are far worse things than being a NEET. take this time to redpill yourself as much as possible so that when you leave your fledgling stage you can take on the world
>>
File: 1471698942778.jpg (621KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1471698942778.jpg
621KB, 1500x1125px
I'm like 4 or 5 years in and it still feelsgoodman for the most part. If you've got a hobby and things that you really like then it's pretty ideal. I don't disagree that you can go a little nuts but at the same time I don't think having a job precludes you from that either so you may as well take the comfy route.

If you don't have little milestones in your life it may make you feel like you're "wasting" your time (whatever that means) but that's really more of just a personal way of looking at it. I think the kind of person who is attracted to the NEET life is more likely to be the sort that gets really down on themselves easily so it'll always feel like they've lived a garbage life.
>>
File: 12.jpg (51KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
51KB, 409x409px
I'm graduating HS this year. My dad says if I want I can be a NEET for a year while I think about what I want to do with my life. Should I do it? Also how can I get the best out of NEETdom?
>>
File: sad 2.png (10KB, 433x497px) Image search: [Google]
sad 2.png
10KB, 433x497px
>>37072661
this guy is right.

i left school at 16 and 3 years have past so fast i have no concept of time or will to do anything but vidya and card games.

its not as fun once the you get used to it
>>
>>37072930
torrent some expensive ebooks on subjects that you're interested in and study up. the worst thing you can do as a NEET is nothing at all
>>
>>37072053
welcome to the neet life brother. get ready for all your time being yours, no more school or boss telling you where to stand and when you can shit or piss.
i just became neet myself recently, best time of my life so far. I was never meant to be a normie, never going to have a family or gf, so why should i work or go to school.
get ready for the best time of your life my friend.
>>
>>37072963
Def this. As long as you have a computer and the internet, you can really teach yourself a lot of stuff instead of going to school. Youtube has vast amounts of how tos and guides for everything
>>
>>37072700

Why do anglos breed if they are going to count the days until their spawn turn 18 so they can kick the "freeloader" on the street? If you want freedom it's better to be free while you are young.

Also, good decision on cutting contact with that cunt. Let her rot and die alone.
>>
welcome. you should find a passion. something that you do. maybe make money on your own. try programming? don't do... like nothing. do something. something relatively productive that can potentially make you some money in the future. doing nothing sucks. boring. im lonely. anxious. only go outside to buy food or when i actually spend some time outside it's out in the nature with no human contact. i hate humans but sometimes i crave connection. i hate myself. i need to do something. just something. when i dont, i feel like a total piece of shit.
>>
File: 1492735934538.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1492735934538.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>37073169
>welcome. you should find a passion. something that you do. maybe make money on your own. try programming? don't do... like nothing.
This, try to avoid unproductive activities.
What I do is, since becoming a NEET, i've been teaching myself programming and I'll write some code, browse r9k for a few minutes, write some more code, browse r9k a little more, write some more code, for like 14 hours, then I'll watch a movie and go to sleep
it helps if you reward yourself for doing productive things
>>
File: 1488179023221.gif (628KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488179023221.gif
628KB, 800x800px
OP here

Wow, thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it

The thing is, I'm not made for this world, that is a fact that I cannot change.

I can't connect to people (not even my own family), and struggle to understand humans. And I really hope I can make it

As of a hobby... well never thought about it, but all I do is play vidya and you know... I kinda feel good about it. But I think I can do better. But I want to worry about that when I finally become a NEET. Thanks again and wish me luck

Someday, it will be me making those ''ragie wagie'' threads, HAH
>>
>>37072053
Being a NEET isn't Hell, being a NEET is Limbo. Everyday you're dying more and more on the inside everything that you like doing in you free time slowly stops being fun because you're doing it all the time now. After a while you will realize that you're actually living in eternal purgatory, don't do it OP. Don't fall for the NEET meme.
>>
>>37072661
Well at least you don't have to worry about the stress of having a shitty wage-cuck job, or having less than $100 in savings.. every week is hell.
>>
I've been neet for years and years. It's comfy but boring. I'm convertign to the Catholic Church. But I'm scared they will dislike me for being a neet. And also being sloth is a sin. I'm afraid for my soul. I have a disability and can't work.
>>
>>37072661
sounds like my wageslave life
>>
>>37072053
Neet is trully the master race.

Ragie wagies getting btfo as we speak.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.