[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Makeup vs no makeup? How do you like your woman? Natural or glamed up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 20170516_194735.png (2MB, 1439x1606px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_194735.png
2MB, 1439x1606px
Makeup vs no makeup? How do you like your woman? Natural or glamed up?
>>
if we're going out or in a formal public place: makeup

casually doing what: no makeup
>>
File: 1494020806967.png (665KB, 642x652px) Image search: [Google]
1494020806967.png
665KB, 642x652px
>>37071942
>left
>natural
>>
doesn't really matter, whatever she wants
>>
>he thinks left is without makeup
Lmao. Numale cucks will never learn.
>>
>>37071942
First date I want her to have a naked face so no suprises to what she actually looks like. Makeup is scary.. they can literally change their whole face shape with shadows.. naturally beautiful girls are better.
>>
I interpret makeup as an undue effort to make oneself desirable - to overvalue oneself
a woman who can live and be comfortable without feeling the need to embellish herself is gives off a more attractive mental image
>>
She looks like Keanu Reeves on the left
>>
>>37071942
neither of those are no makeup
left is no-makeup makeup
women will literally not leave the house without their skin crutch on
>>
>>37071942
the only logical answer is:
WITH FUCKING MAKEUP.
What's up with this trend of accepting women to be mediocre about their appearance?
Women are extremely demanding of us, they want

>good body
>good height
>good penis size
>great in bed
>Financial stability
>good sense of humour
>physical protection
>interesting hobbies.

with this said, if I check all those things I want her to look the best she fucking can for me.
anyone wanting the "natural look" is a cuck.
Be demanding because bitches are demanding.
>>
>>37072834
I have no problem leaving the house without makeup on. I hate feeling the need to look good just to grab some groceries.. im fine in my own skin.
>>
>>37071942
Natural, it triggers feminists and is qter anyway
>>
>>37072957
>I want her to look the best she fucking can for me.
so you'd rather have a 6/10 with make up that makes her 10/10 than natural 10/10?
your logic is so fucked up
>>
I like the first one better but most women look better with makeup.

I don't like how whorish they look, though. She looks less whorish in the left so I'd prefer that even though it's the same whore.
>>
>>37072957
Feminists are pro-makeup and find guys against makeup to be misogynists
>>
The pic is more than just makeup, it's shopped, look at the nose.
And I like when girls wear a little makeup to bring out their eyes or cover zits, just not too overboard.
>>
>>37072984
YOU ARE NOT EVER GETTING A NATURAL 10/10 NOT NOW NOT EVER, YOU ARE NOT CHRIS EVANS YOU FUCKING RETARD.
A 6 is all we can get, with makeup it helps a fucking lot.
>>
>>37073002
so what? if femenists are pro pizza I should stop eating pizza because they support it?
Make up is fine by me.
>>
File: KeanuReevesAP.jpg (278KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KeanuReevesAP.jpg
278KB, 791x1024px
>>37072614
made me laugh the chosen one
>>
>>37072984
I'd rather have a naturally pretty girl than a 4/10 with a full face of makeup. When she takes it off, shell look like a completely different person.
>>
>>37071942
small amounts of makeup is best.
>>
>>37073166
It's okay to wear a small amount, but too much looks so fake. I'd rather her still look like herself with a minimal amount of makeup to show her best natural features.
>>
>>37071942
Makeup is the biggest con of the 21st century. It should be deemed false advertising and banned without a disclaimer.
>>
>>37071942
How exactly did makeup make her nose significantly narrower
>>
File: Screenshot_20170516-210444.jpg (1MB, 1391x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516-210444.jpg
1MB, 1391x1431px
>>37073320
Contouring.. it literally changes your face shape.
>>
>>37073436
anon i put a ruler up to my screen and from one edge to the other went from about 1.5 inches to 1.25... i don't think makeup, no matter how convincing, can do that
>>
>>37073494
Its the shadows. Creates a smaller looking nose.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.