[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw 19 and still have a babysitter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: LinzeL-201617191117051122None.jpg (31KB, 700x305px) Image search: [Google]
LinzeL-201617191117051122None.jpg
31KB, 700x305px
and she's only a year old than me
>>
I've never had a babysitter. My mom just gave me the key to the house and told me I'd better have my homework done when she gets home or I'd get a beating
>>
1). Why?
2). Have you tried getting her to drink the White Russian from your Kremlin?
>>
>>37070607
But why?
Also, why do americand have this subculture of teenagers baby sitting their children?

It's hella creepy man
>>
>>37070607
Are you retarded ? (Real question there)
>>
19 years old with a babysitter? What the fuck? I can't even picture this. Give details.
>>
>>37070642
because americans dont live in small family goat villages like europoors do and hire teenage girls so they can go out
>>
>>37070630
>>37070642
>>37070658

Well I do still wear diapers and my mom doesnt trust me alone but dang she is hot
>>
>>37070683
We don't need babysitters because the children are not mentally challenged and are raised to actually to something in life instead of studying social studies and blame their degeneration on the patriarchy
>>
>>37070757
your mother probably dropped you off at your grandmothers while she went out and sucked pakistani cock
>>
File: literally_you.png (230KB, 350x408px) Image search: [Google]
literally_you.png
230KB, 350x408px
>>37070707
How does a retard like you even know how to use the Internet? Shit, I bet even legit retards know how to use a toilet.
>>
>>37070642
It teaches teenagers how to be entrepreneurial and responsible before they are old enough to get a real job.
Believe it or not, making sure kids are entertained and don't fucking kill themselves while their parents are away for four hours is a task that a 14 year old can accomplish.
>>
>>37070707
Ok, I have a solution for you my friend. You might get laid with her...
First, shit in your diaper
Second, start crying and tell to your babysitter to clean the poop. If she doesn't want so, try harder and harder.
She will then say yes. At this point, try to get your Dick as hard as possible and, when she will take off the diaper, your dick will majestically flop on her head.

Let the Magic begin After this.
>>
>>37070871
this is how i met my wife 2bqh
>>
>>37070625
Pretty much this m8

Try and fuggg
>>
OP I relate you , no joke, my parents are the same.
>>
>>37070784

>Implying your mother didn't go out to get gangbanged by BBCs.

Americucks at their finest. No wonder you needed a babysitter.
>>
>>37071775
>not having parents that are faithful to eachother
>not being close enough to your parents to know if they weren't
>>
>>37071940

>Not realizing that your dad could be a literal cuckold allowing his wife to get gangbanged in front of him.
>>
Sounds hot, well except for the fact that I guarentee she doesn't shut up about her boyfriends and brings him as much as possible.
>>
>>37070607
SHREK IS BEST BABYSITTER
>>
>>37070642
>It's hella creepy man
why do you talk like a teenager anon?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.