[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you feel very bad right now, talk to me. Believe it or not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1483100034733.jpg (93KB, 588x473px) Image search: [Google]
1483100034733.jpg
93KB, 588x473px
If you feel very bad right now, talk to me. Believe it or not im a good guy. I want to help because I know I basically need help too. Just typing it down always helps and honest replies help even more. We are all together in this and we mostly have the same problems and pain. So lets just talk. Ask me something if you dont want to talk.
>>
my life is on a downhill slope and has been for years, I have an important exam tomorrow I haven't studied for a single minute for and now I know I will fail. What the fuck should I do to stop being miserable and lazy and start improving my life?
>>
I know some of the things I would have to do to have a chance to fix my life, but I don't have the drive to do any of them. The life I'm living is pointless and often painful because I've always had shit health and shit intelligence. I don't particularly want to kill myself.
I don't have anything torturous but I can't think of anything in the realm of possibility that I would care to exert any effort one.
I've been slowly losing weight to apathy but I feel like eventually my instincts will turn, maybe at a point where eating will kill me. Again, life is fine enough to the point where I won't overcome my periodic neural rewards boosts and fear of death. Completely indifferent to the venture, however.
Are you better or worse than this point, presently? What would you do if you were as big of a piece of shit as I am?
>>
>>37070409
Know dat feel too well... actually im in a very similar situation. Its very hard to break the habit of tomorrow tomorrow... but...
Imagine the situation where youre sitting in your chair, having a cold beer and just feeling greaz because you just did the shit. Man that feel is great.
Just fuck those hours and do it as if you were forced to. Tell yourself you have to do it or it will be beginning of your end.
I know these words are not super helpful but. Do it once and you will see how it feels mate.
>>
>>37070409
>What the fuck should I do to stop being miserable and lazy and start improving my life?
in short: something else. make a crazy, irrational, drastic change and then try to adapt to it. that's what i did and i ended up slightly better.

>>37070373
what do you wanna get off your chest, bud? also nice roll

as for me i went on a crazy awesome tinder date last weekend and immediately caught feelings for the chick. she was extremely patient with me, i told her it was my first time making out and stuff. we seem to really click, apart from my lack of experience. only issue is she said we should really slow down, she wants to do things "the right way" but i get extremely jealous and want to lock her down asap. she's rebounding so i know she's not ready for a relationship again just yet. i just want to figure out a way to not be so bummed out about everything that i lose my cool, because right now i'm actually pretty emotionally devastated. i thought this was gonna go somewhere. am i just impatient? is telling her that this is how i'm feeling the right thing to do or is it too much since we just met?
>>
>>37070449
I see. I think I feel you. Quite similar for me.
Id say you gotta make a plan. A full plan regarding changes and just do 1 of it every week. It feels great to inprove life. Its addicting.
Did I get this right? Youre heavily overweight?
My life isnt shit but im slowly generating mental problems. Im turning into a cold/shielded/detached/still somewhat oversensitive person that cant stand my emotions of the emotions of others. I feel a bit like bateman from american psycho... its shit to observe it while the change happens
>>
>>37070537
Had the same situation half a year ago. Ita shit and all I did was booze and weed in order to stop thinking about her. Youre in love. Accept it. Be with it. Its natural and good. If its overwhelming but think about how many thousand girls walk this earth that are quite the same as her.
We ppl are generic. There are always a few ppl quite like the same.
My advice. Play it cool and try to see yourself as a worthy person and subconsciously shell like you even more. But dont act like a too confident douche. and not forget. You never know nothing really. Dont wear the pink goggles bro
>>
>>37070373
OP here: my problem - nearly everything gets boring. Its killing me. Advice?
>>
>>37070716
I have this problem too, I have no solution but I have some short term treatment.

I took LSD and while I am high I feel so 'in the zone', in the present moment. I can focus on anything and just keep going if I want to on LSD. Unfortunately it lasts only 8 hours and you cant do it regularly.

Give it a try, might make some kind of difference. Take a pen and paper and write down your thoughts during, and goals for the trip, such as 'I want to think about my procrastination' or whatever
>>
>>37070598
nah skelly actually, malnourished really
my poor health is largely mental, and the physical problems have branched from my lunatic actions
I was tilting hard towards a batemanesque outlook too but it has flamed out into a dull apathy. just efete driftwood.
I sit catatonic in bed about 23 hours a day, mostly shitposting masturbating or endlessly rerigging my fetanyl drip
are you functional ASPD (or similar) or are you a negative symptoms guy too? as fair as I can tell, functional sociopathy is a better than lateral move out of some of this hell.
>>
>>37070373
I got kinda depressed at 13 and some shitty psychiatrist over-medicated me. I was on two depression medications and one for anxiety. I was on them for 3 or 4 years and they made me feel like a zombie and I gained 60 pounds. During my time of taking them I wasn't motivated to do anything with my life. As a result, I didn't socialize with anyone and have been socially anxious and awkward since. I used to be the class clown and out going. I stopped taking them cold turkey by my own decision, thank god.

I feel like they ruined my youth and squelched my potential. They gave me slight man boobs that I can't get rid of and I don't know what else. I hope they didn't fuck up my brain too. I dwell on the past a lot and wonder how I would've turned out with a father figure.

I saw a picture of myself the other day that was taken before I went on medication and I looked great and full of potential. It just kind of bummed me out.
>>
File: features-sad-pepe.jpg (56KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
features-sad-pepe.jpg
56KB, 768x614px
Im about to turn 20 on june 2nd and my life kind of ground to a halt after i left high school. Got into drinking and taking drugs. I dont take drugs anymore or drink liquor but i still smoke weed and have a couple beers most days

Everybody from my graduating class is caught up in the great ebb of life and theyre making new friends and memories. Somehow ive gotten caught in this stagnant tide-pool by myself and i dont know how to get out.

Its hard to log into fb now because every time it just reminds me how everybodys better than me
>>
>>37070899
Oh boi. Why dont you eat? Is it really so hard to just eat some burger or sweets? Do you have to stay in bed? Can you concentrate enough to write/draw?
I dont really know how my psychic thing is called. I just am full of emotions. They are too strong so I turn into an ice cold person. I just cant show weakness.
Im very functional on the outside. On the inside im alienating from humanity
>>
>>37070996
Man im so sorry. Those meds are a bad creation. But. You cant exchange the fat with muscles. Muscle tits are hot. James bond style yo..
But really. Dont give up. You are still the same consciousness. You need to get rid of those things holding you down. Just get used to jogging dayli. I did it today and I felt better after that.
Youll get better if you fight bad habits. Analyze them first
>>
>>37071020
I know we all do it all the time BUT dont compare yourself to ppl you just happened to know by chance. Imagine how you would feel if all the ppl you knew were broken H-junkies with gross faces. Youd feel great.
See? Just think about you. Your life. Fuck them. They got a easy ticket or they just hide their problems like most of us.
>>
File: 1.png (682KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
682KB, 1024x768px
Make me feel happy or you're useless to me.
>>
File: 1481567077884.jpg (46KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481567077884.jpg
46KB, 400x600px
>>37070373
OP here. Did most replies here. Willing to continue. Have to sleep now.
I think this thread is great. No arrogant flaming and shitposting. Just people talking and giving advice.
>>
File: 1491512917382.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491512917382.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>37071237
This attitude represents a mindset that activates unhappiness.
Be nice -> people will be nice to you -> you feel good -> they feel good -> all better
>>
>>37070373
I have no friends and everyone is mean to me for no reason probably because I am nice
>>
>>37071093
I can eat things that aren't overly heavy or GABAergic. On an average day I might have a pb&J on white bread, a bowl of berries and a couple handfuls of mixed nuts. I don't have the energy to get out of bed, or shop, or cook; eating brings me no joy and I haven't had a hunger impulse in years. I can handle interaction with delivery guys periodically if I take a benzo or even a beta blocker if my head is relatively straight.
I don't have to stay in bed, I suppose. I'm exhausted all the time no matter what I do and I can't break the cycle and I have no friends or family and I'm afraid of strangers.
I've been bedridden for almost 4 years now, at 27. I mean, I walk around the house, bathroom, kitchen sometimes and sometimes out back. For variety I may lay on a coach, but ~23 hrs a day in bed, like I said. I can write sometimes, only if I'm hypomanic; by the time the mania hits it's not worth recording. I love writing, it's actually the only thing that I ever get excited about. I just so infrequently get the impetus.
Any specific emotions or just the whole spectrum? Do you think you might be afraid of what they might inspire you to do, would that action necessarily be so bad? Repressing everything for validation is a cold and volatile road. I'm not the best to offer advice though. I can't even maintain the pretense of functioning.
This will probably either break for you, or you'll become more content with your new paradigm. Hope it works out for the best, good luck.
>>
>>37071157
Thanks man. I'm trying to focus more on what I can control. I think that's the best way to get better. I appreciate your advice and will give jogging a shot.
>>
File: 1466611107312.jpg (203KB, 1080x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1466611107312.jpg
203KB, 1080x1033px
>>37071305
>This attitude represents a mindset that activates unhappiness.
I'm aware of the attitude my wording conveys, I just am not good with words.
I'm just so tired of talking with people. It always ends with me hurting due to superficial things on my end. No idea to help it or anything.
I just want to feel happy and content out of nowhere. I'm just tired of feeling like shit all the time.
>>
>>37071360
were you on ssris/benzos?
glad that worked out for you, must have been really rough.
>>
>>37071305
I'm not him but that's not true at all you cat nigger. I used to be really REALLY nice and people only treated me bad for it. Always tried to take advantage of me because I was nice. The only way to get through life is to be a dick. People respect dicks, or at least they know well enough to leave them be.
>>
>>37071397
I'm not sure what I was on. I didn't really pay attention to anything during that period of my life and my mom was the one in charge of filling my prescription and giving them to me. I could ask her, but I'm scared to know because I know I'll just end up researching long term symptoms and go full hypochondriac.
>>
I was really looking forward to Etrian Odyssey V
it probably isn't going to be translated into English though, which leads me to believe a remake of Etrian Odyssey III will not be translated either
This series always helped me stave off depression or lethargy or whatever it is and nothing else is fulfilling to me right now
I'm pretty much nothing and would regret my life choices all the time if I ever thought about them but for some reason it's easy to not think about them
I may have some minor brain thing, or simply be immature, I don't think I'll ever know sitting on my ass all day but what's there to life without motivation? Even if I get a job I'm stuck caring for an older sibling who's on par with an older (pre-teen) child who eats like a pig. I'm stuck with him my or his entire life, and I'll never be free of him if I can help it-- I'd feel horrible if someone mistreated him when I could have prevented that by taking care of him myself, he's still my brother. If I got a job and sustained him even on my own I couldn't be with him all day, and by having a job I'd have a period of time in the day where he could have a seizure and die and no one would know until hours later. I don't think there's any stay at home jobs that I could do to prevent that. I alienated everyone in school and even online so I don't really have friends to talk to. The people that talk to me online anymore seem to be jerks that treat me like shit when I'm trying to be helpful or nice or just out of the blue. This post is too long. I'll never be a comedian.
>>
>>37071537
Fair enough, keep on keeping on. This shit is a trip.
>>
Thought life would get better after high school. Didn't like any career so I entered uni to get an english, linguistics, and literature degree, or something like that.
Don't know if I like that career and what I'll do with the degree if I get it.
I'm doing really fucking shitty in a particular subject, and scared shitless of failing it.
I'm still sad / empty most of the time.
>>
File: toledo low five.jpg (104KB, 653x781px) Image search: [Google]
toledo low five.jpg
104KB, 653x781px
Having a bad day, but my LA Gear shoes light the way desu. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>37071858
Do you wish to share what's bothering you if anything?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.