[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1491163230562.jpg (610KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491163230562.jpg
610KB, 854x1280px
Your daughter wakes you in the middle of the night, her tiny hands shaking you awake. When you turn on the nightstand lamp, you see her eyes are red and puffy from crying. When you ask her what's wrong, she tells you that she had a really, really, reaaaally bad dream. Your wife reaches over and pulls her into bed, holding her close. Cuddling together, you pull the blankets back over them, turn off the light, then drift back to sleep, your daughter's breathing slowly calming down as she goes to sleep safe in her mother's arms.

The next day your daughter comes to you and apologizes for waking you in the middle of the night. You had hoped she had forgotten all about it, but ask what could have frightened her so much. She looks down at her feet and says "It was a bad dream, but not like other bad dreams. It wasn't even scary for me. I saw you daddy. But it was only you. It was like you now, but you seem lonely and anxious and you never smiled. I don't think the you in the dream had ever met mommy. You never fell in love and you never had me. You lived by yourself in a dirty room, and you didn't do anything but sit all day at your computer. It was like you were waiting for something, daddy. Waiting for mommy to come along, but she never came. You just sat at the computer and were sad and I wanted to run to you, but I couldn't. You were so alone, daddy..."

Your daughter looks up at you and smiles. "But I'm better now daddy. I know it was just a dream. You have mommy and me. You never have to be alone again. You'll always have us to love and to love you, daddy. I love you, daddy."
>>
>>37069349
>falling for the offspring meme
>>
>>37069349

Shit like this is so beyond me that it doesn't even bother me.

The idea of a wife and kid are so fucking above any expectation of life I have.
>>
>>37069349
Fuckk off dude, I didn't need those feels :(
>>
>>37070116
Why? What happened to you to make you feel like that?
>>
>>37070800
Fucking life happened

Fucking being 27 years old have having never even held a girls hand is what happened.

Fucking having been the high school prank, where if girls lost a bet they had
>>
Wew this is gut wrenching, desu I think I'm gonna take the muslim pill to get a waifu
>>
File: 1494039523054s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1494039523054s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
I have no idea why I'm crying right now
>>
>>37071129
they had to what?

finish your drink and tell us
>>
>>37071407
Had to come up to the table I sat alone at during lunch and yell at the top of their lungs "WANT TO DATE ME?" and the entire school would laugh and that girl would be known as "Frakenstein's Bride" for the rest of the week and it was some great joke
>>
>>37071262

Because you're weak and you refuse to accept it
>>
>>37069349
>"You never fell in love and you never had me. You lived by yourself in a dirty room...It was like you were waiting for something, daddy. Waiting for mommy to come along, but she never came..."
>Your daughter looks up at you and smiles...I know it was just a dream. You have mommy and me..."

A wizard, I find myself in the curious position of my dearest friend being a happily married man with three children. We never speak of the difference between our circumstances directly; any conversation regarding such matters is done obliquely. Words have to be spoken, but only find themselves capable of being uttered if done so in the service of the abstract.

In many such talks, my friend has noted to what an astounding extent chance plays a role in people finding themselves in romantic relationships. For the lack of a mutual acquaintance to introduce two people, both could very well end up dying unloved. Were it for some chance meeting, the lonely person who looks resentfully at a happy family may well have had one of his own. It wasn't for want of a horse that the kingdom was lost, but something as trivial as a nail for that horse's shoe.

It's an amazing thing to contemplate one's smallness before Chaos. Now, granted, my friend is Christian and so believes it's an omniscient God, rather than blind Nature, who ultimately stands behind the Fates and the threads they weave, but the result is no different. One is still Job who finds himself blessed or cursed on a whim. Demanding some explanation, he is told that, even if there is a reason for his plight, it's forever beyond his capacity to understand it.

It could be true that both the unhappiness of the unloved who sleep alone and the joy of those who dream in another's arms serve the purpose of the Good. However, I have to imagine that the goodness of the Good would be far easier to accept if one was fortunate enough to lend his voice to the Creator's choir with laughter rather than wails.
>>
>>37071773

Models shouldn't be thin, or girls will be irrepairably damaged.

Man up you pussy.
>>
>>37072596
You are my favourite tripfag.
>>
>>37072596

I've never seen someone say so little with so much
>>
>>37072596
>Good would be far easier to accept if one was fortunate enough to lend his voice to the Creator's choir with laughter rather than wails.
I'm high as fuck and this sounds amazing
>>
>You look away, a grim look on your face
>"Is something wrong, Daddy?"
>"At one point, your dream was my reality, honey bun."
>"...Really?"
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!.jpg (41KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!.jpg
41KB, 389x379px
>>37069349
i`m LITRALLY shaking lads
>>
>>37069349
Your bait is too long to read
>>
>>37073891
>I have the attention span of a
>>
>>37069349
This caught me off guard more than it should have.
>>37072873
But that's okay because after reading that shit I feel fine. Thanks to that faggot for reminding me that people will ruin everything.
>>
>>37069349
Then you wake up and realize it was all a dream, and you go back to your pathetic sorrowful meaningless existence wondering why you're even still alive or trying
>>
File: der rache des wojaks.png (212KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
der rache des wojaks.png
212KB, 554x554px
>>37069349
f-fuck OP
>>
>>37069349
This was a good thread. Thank you. It might actually change something somewhere.
>>
>There are people on /r9k/ new enough to not recognize this pasta
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.