[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the worst feel = be an asian male living on a white country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1460865041375.jpg (73KB, 470x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460865041375.jpg
73KB, 470x484px
the worst feel = be an asian male living on a white country
>>
>>37069191
how does the upper red arrow work?

did he became a trans?
>>
Join your local anime coslpay scene and you will have girls crawling all over you if you do well. I dislike cosplay but Ialso considered joining this scene to snatch myself a qt asian bf.
>>
>>37069191
then go live in an asian country idiot
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
>>37069191

Can you post a picture of your asian male penis?
>>
Don't get into cosplay it's full of rapists.

Just avoid women, generally.
>>
>>37069191
I'm a white guy who isn't a butthurt cuck and honestly doesn't have a problem with asians or blacks or hispanics in any capacity. Don't let the gay shit women talk about affect your ability to have a friend now and then.
>>
>>37069191
Nope, being a beta black male is worse that. I'm a fucking lion without teeth and all the deers knows it. Black women don't want me, white women only want Tyrone, and everyone else stay at least 10 feel away. I can't even get a prostitute because no black.
>>
>>37069232
That's the only explanation. Or he became white. Or is a meaningless nonsensical arrow that suits the poorly drawn nonsensical bullshit picture.
>>
>>37069626
If he lives in a bigger city he could also try j-rock/cyberpunk-metal scene instead. I'd recommend cosplay tho. All the asians there are in super high demand.
>>
>>37069715
sry my bad
mixed up cyberpunk and cybergoth
has been a while
>>
>>37069715

No just don't try. Anywhere you go you'll find some guy who's been doing it for years, milking his genes for all the weeb attention he can find.

Just be normal, fuck. Don't squeeze yourself where u don't belong.

Be natural be realistic.
>>
>>37069805
>the worst feel = be an asian male living on a white country
bee yourself is actally a good advice most of the time but it doesn't seem to work for op
>>
>>37069191

Move to Hawaii. I've never seen so many japs
>>
>>37069862

Whatever. Op wouldn't know what to do if Stacey fell outta the sky and into his basement.
>>
>>37069191
You would be surprised how many hipsterish girls of all races like Asian guys. We aren't the most desirable but if you're moderately handsome you can work it
>>
>>37069232
>how does the upper red arrow work?

Left side of the circle there's a hand giving Hapa boy the finger; leftmost circle is diagram of the dating situation that leads to girl telling Hapa boy to fuck off.

So the causality that it is trying to imply is that unattractive Asian or Hapa sons (and Asian female preferences) lead to future WMAF couples.
>>
This narrative is wrong. It's mostly to do with rigid Asian family life. Parents keep the children under their thumb so I just kind of checked out socially when I was young.

The way it works is if a guy wants something or someone he has to get it, and if robots are any example, we just don't bother getting it, for reasons.

Instead we blog about it all day and night on the internet because that's how we've been spending time all our lives.
>>
>>37069707
prostitutes suck man, you don't want to deal with std's, crabs, bed bugs and cockroaches to get your dick wet through a condom for 10 minutes.everybody here has some weird set of circumstances that makes it difficult for them.
>>
I don't ktf, but I agree, OP, Asian men deserve better.

> roommates all Asian girls
> mock Asian boys that approach them
> sit in their sweats crying because tfw no white bf

It was pretty shocking because my school is 60% or more Asian, and some of the guys are really cute / successful.
>>
File: 1492627299164.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1492627299164.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>37069191
just don't go full supreme gentleman and you are ok
>>
>white country

Good joke
>>
>>37069191
Stop coming up with excuses,
I had a happa Asian classmate, and he had a good looking blond girlfriend who was basically better of then him (He lived between his parents places and her place).
>>
are you fucking kidding me you stupid gook? you people take all of the doctor and lawyer jobs plus network like jews. kill yourself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.