[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are communists so evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: Southern_Communist_Party_Flag.png (49KB, 1502x994px) Image search: [Google]
Southern_Communist_Party_Flag.png
49KB, 1502x994px
Why are communists so evil?
>>
Kulaks deserved it, they were basically grain jews.
Mao had famines a few famines, but feudal China had them to and the famines stopped after they developed.
>>
Because they are subhuman scum they all deserve to be dropped from helicopters
>>
>tfw killing normies to create my perfect utopian society
>>
>>37067144

supplanting a monarch with a fascist accomplishes little improvement
>>
File: Church of Kek Stained Glass.gif (753KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Church of Kek Stained Glass.gif
753KB, 250x251px
>>37067144
because their ideology is heretical and necessarily elevates earthly pursuits over God's Kingdom.
>>
They want to redistribute wealth but not vaginas
>>
File: 1489942975325.png (283KB, 426x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489942975325.png
283KB, 426x462px
>>37067435
>be commie
>le arm the proletariat
>get thrown into gulag for owning a gun because it's counter revolutionary and you're a bourgeoisie college student and not a worker
>>
File: 1486065650624.png (103KB, 466x586px) Image search: [Google]
1486065650624.png
103KB, 466x586px
>>37067470
>comparing monarchy to fascism
>>
Because they are not SJWs bounded by retarded Christian morals, and understand that to change things it's necessary to do ugly things.
>>
>>37067144
Because rich people are assholes and they deserve it.
>>
File: 1494635714630.jpg (118KB, 662x668px) Image search: [Google]
1494635714630.jpg
118KB, 662x668px
Communism is intrinsically a dehumanization ideology. It sees people as pawns for a grand scheme, a utopia that despite killing 100 million people in the past century was never achieved.
>>
>>37068078
keep telling yourself that fascist cuck !
Workers of the world, unite!

FUCK YOU
>>
>>37068078
>killed by Communism

It's hard to define how many people were killed by an economic system. Would all the deaths that occurred in the interest of global banks, oil companies, arms dealers, ect be considered death by Capitalism?
>>
>>37068395
No, meaning those people were directly killed by communist dictators. The did not die in wars, they did not die because of starvation, they died for no reason under communism.
>>
>>37068139
>Workers of the world, unite!
And then you claim you aren't normie scum.
>>
>>37068461
t. alt-right cuck
>>
>want to emancipate you from wagecucking or being a NEET in the reserve army of labor, instead creating a society where everyone is equal and there are no more robots to look down on
>want to replace production for exchange with production for use, so people work to make society better (and to ultimately abolish the need to work) instead of making intentionally shoddy products for a quick buck
>evil

???
>>
THANK YOU for ruining russia for probably several centuries.
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (36KB, 293x388px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
36KB, 293x388px
>>37068602

Then why do so many Russians want it back? Yeltsin and Putin have to rig elections to keep us out.
>>
>>37068695
all good russian were killed by commies, only finno-ugric and tatar blood remains
>>
>>37068695
Russians are retarded
>>
>>37068538
You can't argue with the brainwashed lower- and middle-classes of capitalism.
>>
>>37068395
They should be. Every person who dies because they didn't have health insurance is a direct death by capitalism.
>>
Because State Capitalists love the power of controlling everything. They make their statutes, factories and such, and pat themselves on the back for making their country a better place.
No need to think about the potential ramifications of their actions, or if their efforts are actually yielding a better quality of life for everybody. Statists don't like it when people don't fall into line like toy soldiers.
>>
>>37068782
We were not the smartest country in 1917, but revolution killed almost everything good and smart in us.
>>
>>37068695
In addition, modern russia is still ruled by the same kgb.
>>
>>37069352
Well you guys did win world war 2 and beat the US to space because of communism, give yourself some credit
>>
>>37069423
We won ww2 because we got literally everything more than germany because ussr was, you know, just a bigger country than germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft-dYaZKxwU
https://youtu.be/A_3R-Rkn_98
Space race was just a battle in a cold war which ussr eventually lost(for good or not, I still unsure).
>>
>>37068078
>It sees people as pawns for a grand scheme
I think you're talking about capitalists

>a utopia that despite killing 100 million people in the past century
Capitalism has killed over a billion people.
>>
>>37070108
>Capitalism has killed over a billion people
Nice meem
>>
>>37067144
They believe in the impossible meme of utopia which ironically leads them to create some of the most horrible and disgusting places to ever exist in human history

When the innately imperfect become obsessed with perfection it never ends well
>>
They don't understand the typical proletariat is a selfish fucking idiot and shouldn't have a fucking modicum of power put into their hands. A proletariat revolution is only necessary in case of a leader that no-one supports, if a civil war is necessary then it'll happen. People need to be patriotic and hold an identity to their country, communism is an embodiment of faceless globalism; removing all individuality and patriotism just to make life a little easier
They also have been trying to supplant and destroy western society for 100 years. A common meme view found on /pol/ was that America is very similar to Weimar Germany with it's political violence and tension. I see the connections but not because of that. You see in Weimar Germany they were so worried about the threat of Communism when it was actually relatively minor in most of their country and there was an incredibly large creeping threat of right-wing fascism that they should have been worrying about. It's reversed now, people are so worried about the right wing in America they don't see that it's not even a fight anymore, the left already control it all. Education systems, the media, how science discoveries are broadcast.
It does get people to work though so I guess it's got that going for it
Sorry if I don't make much sense hungover
>>
>>37070548
The "left" that controls the american media is just liberal capitalism.

I don't know why'd you think that the CEOs of CNN are some commies playing 5D chess.
>>
>>37070842
They're not you're right they're just pragmatists trying to make money but leftist ideologies are undeniably deeply engrained within american media at this point
>>
File: IMG_6927.jpg (93KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6927.jpg
93KB, 720x624px
>>37067144
>evil
They aren't thats literally propaganda.
>>
>>37070883
>leftist ideologies are undeniably deeply engrained within american media at this point

Just the politically correct liberal left stance is present, they don't dare to touch proper leftist economics with a 10 feet pole.
>>
>let's put all the power in the hands of a few people. What could go wrong?
>>
>>37070548
I'm not really sure where the idea that the left controls education comes from. I never learned anything about Debs, DeLeon, the IWW, Marx, or even Lenin when I was at school. When they had to cover unions it was always really vague and nebulous.
>>
Ignore commies. Don't reply to commies. Hide commie threads
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.