[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jazz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: john-coltrane-jazz.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
john-coltrane-jazz.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
How does it feel knowing that Blacks invented the only uniquely American art form?
>>
This is pretty impressive considering the fact that just before this music to them was beating two sticks together.
>>
Jazz is nonsensical train wreck """music"""
>>
Go back to tumblr, you don't know shit about Jazz.
>>
>>37066464
I have a degree in Jazz, dipshit
>>
>>37066507
That just makes it even more pathetic. You wasted time and money on an "education" that isn't worth shit.
>>
>>37066534
I already have degrees that I actually use. Time and money are things of which I have plenty so excuse me for indulging my desire to learn
>>
>>37066579
I didn't mean the education was wasted because you don't use it, I mean it's just shit and wrong.
>Time and money are things of which I have plenty
then why are you trying to show up NEET virgins on 4chan?
>>
>>37066606
How is learning about the only unique American art form shit and wrong?

I'm not. You criticized me for spending money and time on it so I had to make it known that it was time and money well spent in my opinion
>>
>>37066691
For someone educated you sure are dense. What I meant is that your opinions on Jazz are wrong, or at least misguided.
>>
>>37066709
Hm that's odd since I expressed no opinions here only fact
>>
>>37066748
They are opinions because they're wrong.
>>
>>37066757
Ok, then. Please enlighten me. I could use a laugh while I polish my doctorate in Jazz studies
>>
>>37066828
No need, I'll just continue being righteously confident while you can continue being a preppy pig gloating over your own ignorance.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>37066876
Sounds like someone didn't get the answer they wanted from Google. Better luck next time, guy
>>
>>37066975
There's just no getting through to an educated twat like you. You know the entire value of your life is a piece of paper so you have to cling to its inherent value desperately. You generally don't know shit about anything.
>>
>>37067023
Actually the entire value of my life is just shy of half a billion so I'd say I know a thing or two. Once again, better luck next time, guy
>>
>>37067135
So you're a trust fund baby, which means you know absolutely nothing about real life.
>>
Pro wrestling and Nascar are better
t. American
>>
jazz is theoretical masturbation and hasn't been relevant in 40 years
>>
>>37067152
not that anon but this is the hardest backpedal i've seen in awhile, you are way off topic here nigger. either enlighten the guy on jazz and why his opinion is wrong or shut the fuck up and move on.

being a little bitch like this and saying nothing of calue whatsoever is cancer.

also this thread does not belong on this board

>>/mu/
>>
>>37067152
Actually, no. I had a great idea so I took out a loan and used my business savvy to build my company from literally the ground up to where it is today so I think I know a few things about real life
>>
They didn't, it was called "jass" first and it was invented by a sicilian immigrant dominick "nick" la rocca
>>
>>37067291
/mu/ is posers that don't discuss music.
>>37067319
Wow you make it sounds so easy, not like your parent's didn't raise you to be a kiss ass cocksucker.
>>
>>37067331
You're way off base here and frankly white washing. Jazz goes much further back than Dixieland

>>37067355
I'm actually an orphan and I grew up rotating through foster homes so I'm going to kindly ask you to fuck off with your assumptions and general dumbassery
>>
>>37066279

Blacks invented professional wrestling?
>>
>>37067481
I don't care, I'm not some normie that's going to hold back because your sad backstory. I don't even necessarily think that's a hard upbringing. It explains why you're so retarded though.
>>
>>37066279
Since we brought them here I still count it as a win for whites.
>>
>>37066534
go and never come back to this imageboard ever you fucking normaledjelord faggot
>>
>>37066279
Thats why gipsy jazz best jazz
>>
>>37066279
How's it feel knowing whites invented art?
>>
>>37067538
It's really pathetic how many times you've come back to attempt to derail my thread after being BFTO countless times. Did jazz hurt you, sweetie?
>>
>>37067547
>We
It's funny how you can spot /pol/-tards so easy. White people aren't a group and you know it. Also, you didn't contribute anything to slavery.
>>
>>37067627
I can't even be bothered to explain to you how obviously wrong you are. This is day one shit.
>>
>>37067731
Jesus Christ, your legs must be sore from all this constant back pedaling
>>
>>37067731
still backpedaling, providing nothing useful to the thread, go kill yourself you khv faggot. you don't know anything about jazz and it's obvious.
>>
>>37067839
way to try to direct my insults back at me, I don't really care anymore either way
>>
>>37067731
Since you're obviously a jazz scholar, why don't you explain how OP is wrong instead of making baseless accusations and contributing nothing to this thread/board?
>>
>>37067867
i didn't direct your insults back at you?
this is actually autism

ttyl
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.