[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> another semester of straight C's Why do I even bother?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

> another semester of straight C's

Why do I even bother?
>>
probably wouldn't kill you to bother a bit more next semester, Einstein
>>
Hey its passing so thats all that matters
>>
failed all 6 subjects. if i dont pass atleast 3 subs in next sem ill get detained
>>
>>37065450
Did you just not go to class or something?
>>
>>37065336
>>37065450

Are you both legitimately stupid or are you just not trying? College isn't that hard, desu
>>
>>37065336
C's get degrees my dude
>>
>>37065471
yep only 30% attendance. and paid 80$ fine
>>
>>37065505
Why are you even going to college
>>
>>37065482
i have terrible memory and zero motivation. i blame my chronicasturbation for it. 5 to 8 times a day.
>>
>>37065536

Why not just quit then? Are you wasting your money or your parents? My guess is the latter.
>>
>>37065389
It was a 2.0 GPA. C+, C, and C-. Even if it's passing it's still pathetic. It also dropped my GPA to a 2.9.
>>
>>37065450
wtf are you doing nigger,get up from your ass and start learning and studying. Even if it hurts after 1 hour you don't stop. Don't let your laziness get the best of you. Now do the hard work, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>37065532
to get a fucking degree
>>
>>37065482
I fell for the STEM meme in electrical engineering. Most of my semesters I hit a 3.0 but then sometimes everything goes wrong at once. It's my junior year too, at least this hell is almost over.
>>
>>37065571
afcourse parents. i dont want to be a fucking neet. atleast ill have respectable life till the time im a student
>>
>>37065612
>30% attendance
>literally failed an ENTIRE semester
You know you actually have to work for what you want, you know
>>
>>37065621

It's not really a meme, it's a good field. But I don't no any employers that are looking to hire C+ level talent. Grades mean a lot, they're you're strongest selling point when you graduate. It's not to late though - just have to rally senior year. try to ace everything.
>>
>>37065651
>no motivation and terrible memory

the cuck is depressed and instead of getting treatment he'll just fizzle out before he even gets a chance
>>
>>37065648

It's demotivating when your parents pay. I feel liked I worked harder for my grades because my finances were on the line.
>>
>>37065693
cant i doc for memory enhancing pills
>>
>>37065674
Its boring as hell and I don't want to do it after I graduate. I figure even if my grades aren't too good I can learn from my dad who works in a comp sci field and just fake job experience. Only path for a brainlet like me.
>>
>>37065715
Magic pills don't exist. There are drugs that make you think you're learning something but you forget it the moment your high wears off.
>>
>>37065727

Well, at least you have options I guess.
>>
>>37065727
so i should be high on those pill all the time or atleast till the exams?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.