[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizophrenic robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: 1466865865385.png (364KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1466865865385.png
364KB, 411x411px
Anyone here's NEETdom come from being schizophrenic? I can't be the only one who's like this:
>20 years old
>Went to a special school for mentally ill kids after first psychotic break at 16
>Live with parents because can't hold down a job due to paranoia and weird behavior
>Tinfoil all over windows to keep people from listening in
>In a constant state of not knowing what is real and what isn't
>Bugsalloverskin.jpeg
>Can barely be bothered to take care of myself (eat bathe, etc)
>In and out of psych wards
>At least I'm self aware

I know everyone here is autistic but...Any robots on the schizophrenia spectrum?
>>
Can anyone give me some warning sings? I'm pretty sure I'm both Schizoid and Schizotypal, and I'm not sure whether or not I'm progressing further into something else.

Funnily enough I think my paranoia of being schizophrenic is my best anchor to reality.
>>
File: schizo.jpg (62KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.jpg
62KB, 850x850px
>>37062145
yeah, me. been schizo neet for over 8 years.

I'm 32 now. slowly got better over the years of taking my meds religiously and adhering to treatment.

I even have a job and something like a social life now. Still believe in some of my delusions though. but I can manage.
>>
File: 1456581726149.gif (2MB, 367x260px) Image search: [Google]
1456581726149.gif
2MB, 367x260px
>>37062184
Having both Schizotypal and Schizoid means you're most likely in the prodromal phrase of schizophrenia or schizoaffective. You'll probably have a psychotic break at some point. Don't do any meth or else you'll be psychotic for life.

Anyway I found this on Schizophrenia.com:
http://schizophrenia.com/earlysigns.htm
>>
>>37062215
well I have to add, it's a "job". in a protected work environment. so basically a job for retards. only pays 3 bucks an hour. but still close to a real job as I can get while still receiving schizo neet bucks. at least its something to do with my time, and it helps keeping me sane and gives me daily structure and gets me out of my flat.
>>
File: 1466489494810.jpg (34KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1466489494810.jpg
34KB, 640x462px
>>37062274
How much do you get in schizo NEET bucks, anon?
>>
>>37062302
I live in switzerland where everything is expensive, so all in all, including money for mandatory healthcare insurance: about 3k$/month. It's pretty neat though, and I can live a basic life with it.
>>
>there will never be a game where you play as a schizo who believes the world is trying to kill him so he goes postal
>complete with homebase management where you must keep normies and hallucinations out.
>>
>>37062421
>>there will never be a game where you play as a schizo who believes the world is trying to kill him so he goes postal

you mean Postal? it doesnt have your second point but Postal guy does hear demonic voices
>>
>>37062508
God damn this game was fun, I miss playing it in school being all edgy
>>
I'm this anon >>37062215

Also that sucks OP, at least when I get psychotic, I get the fun kind of psychosis, where I think I'm the chosen savior and everything conspires on my behalf to help me help them to get them to awaken too. my voices are encouraging and get me to go on wild adventures. its still very exhausting and nearly kills me but also quite the awesome experience.

Also with me the meds usually work, at least when I take them on a very high dosage they do their trick for the most part, I only get the voice telling me I'm the chosen one every few years or so, and after a few weeks it subsides again. And if I stick to my meds it's not a real problem, people around me don't even notice these months in which I'm just..let's call it.. more religious than usual.

But when I go off my meds completely, boy oh boy, whole reality begins to crumble, everything seems to be an unreal video game and I'm the main character in it, and I loose complete control over everything sooner or later, doing wild rituals for purposes I can't even remember clearly now in hindsight. I always get in contact with police, often, during these episodes, and in the end after more than just one encounter with them they have finally enough reason to get me admitted and forced on meds, for which I'm very thankful.

Psychosis is fucking strange.
>>
>>37062215
What are your delusions anon?
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37062302
>>37062145
^I'm this anon

>>37062672
>>37063384

My psychosis is terrifying. I have paranoia real bad and most of my delusions are persecutory. I think that the government is coming to get me for having dabbled in hacking in my teens. I also think that they (or other people) are taking my thoughts and replacing them and reading my mind. Sometimes I have delusions of demonic possession. The other night I dug at my wrist with an x-acto knife to try to get out a nanochip. It's a wild ride.
>>
im a delusional schizophrenic trying to figure out who i am
>>
>>37062344
How did you make it? I`m currently applying for IV too but they probably won`t pay me that much and I will still have to search a job
>>
>>37062344
>tfw not neet schitzo and getting 3k a month
>>
File: 1491751460455.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491751460455.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>37063624
I feel like I'm telepathic and that the universe can communicate with me. Antipsychotics give me crazy muscle spasms so my docs don't prescribe them. I just discovered these new meds I'm on cause coagulatory abnormalities, so it shaken me up a bit. I can't really leave the house because I think people can read my mind, so I'm a neet until I find a treatment plan that allows me to get outside.

I really don't want the autismbux, I work as hard as possible (within my limited capability) to stay off of welfare.

I wish you well though; I'm not intensely psychotic, but socializing in any capacity is difficult, so perhaps I can empathize with your situation.

Take your jew pills and try not to hurt yourself.
>>
>>37062243
>look at warning signs
>I have every single one

well fuck.
>>
>>37065531
Same, the only thing that's really missing are the auditory/visual hallucinations, but I guess I still have some time to develop that.
>>
>>37062145
i'm too emotionally drained to go into detail

i haven't gotten any therapy yet

i just wish i was normal
>>
File: 1431571349582.png (225KB, 637x654px) Image search: [Google]
1431571349582.png
225KB, 637x654px
Me. Been schizo since I was 20. I'm 27. Am on neet bux. Don't shower brush my teeth or clean my room. But I'm getting a little bit better. I cleaned my room today and it took 3 garbage bags. Tomorrow I'll shower and brush my teeth. I do this occasionally. Always feel good affter I'm done but it's too difficult to do it often.

The demons stopped attacking me after I prayed to God. I wonder if I was ever sick or if it was just real demons and God and St. Michael scared them away. My psychiatrist said it's part of my disease to think that.

I'm literally converting to Catholicism because of this. I'm going to go to the store and use my neet money to buy a suit and force myself to shower and go to mass every Sunday, and go to the required classes starting in September. They make new converts take classses from september till may and then they baptize you.

Also Our Lady of Fatima is REAL. And there are eucharistic miracles even to this day. It's amazing. God is REAL. I was an atheist who believed in demon aliens that attacked me and talke to me for years. They were demons but also aliens at the same time. Now I think they were just regular demons. For awhile I thought I knew I was sick and that they weren't real and it was in my head but after this religious experience I know they were real.
>>
>>37066987
i always wonder why prayer works against "demons" since "jesus" said a house divided against itself cannot stand when referring to"by Lucifer he casts out demons" and Christianity is extremely divided, so is god just being nice to everybody who is willing to pray regardless if their particular faith isn't pure?
>>
>>37067073
I think He did it for me so that I would gain Faith and come to serve Him.
>>
>>37067133
i'm knee deep in religious themed delusions of my own at the present yet come from a peculiar faith one might even say cult. i'm angry at the whole thing, i hope you get something out of all this. I'm a sinner for certain so i can't really experiment whether or not things are curses, if the bible has a certain was of entrapping the human psych, or if i'm in denial because I don't want to keep commandments.

i just wish i could see things objectively, but my life has already fallen apart.

i have an evil heart of disbelief but i also see my heart pushing me in directions i don't want to go in as far as blasphemy, however not being 100% a faithful believer, even perfect puts you at odds with YHWH.

I also am paranoid of aliens.
>>
>>37066987
>don't shower
>don't brush teeth
>don't clean room

me too anon though I'm bipolar instead
have gotten delusions before but bipolar mania is just becoming delirious retard, no actual hallucinations
>>
>>37066987
God and demons don't exist you bellend. Look into materialism FFS.
>>
>>37067702
He's schizophrenic, dude. It's literally impossible to convince a schizophrenic their delusions aren't real.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.