[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1493075350571.png (464KB, 737x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493075350571.png
464KB, 737x552px
Last day in the hospital and this thread has been doing great. So come back in
>>
What's the point? We doing green text or what?
>>
>>37061753
I can greenbelt whatever you want. Shoot me a topic
>>
File: 1493348515017.jpg (362KB, 1033x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493348515017.jpg
362KB, 1033x600px
Gonna go home sometime today. No idea where though
>>
Are taco bell chicken chips with nacho cheese any good?
>>
>>37062791
I personally enjoy them, cheese is kinda off though
>>
>>37063215
I'm currently just eating. Hospital good. But it's not bad at all, way better than school food. Probably really healthy too. A whole pizza was 4 carbs
>>
Ive missed the last couple of threads why were you in the hospital?
>>
this fetish is stupid and dangerous
>>
>>37063888
My wife just had her baby. She's been prego the whole time I've been making these threads. We're leaving today though
>>
>>37063956
You're fetish is something you can't change, with you since birth. And we practice it safely. Anything is dangerous if you make it out to be
>>
>>37063986
eh i wouldnt say since birth
probably more early childhood
maybe you remember some film you watched as a child where some guy gets hit in the nuts?
>>
>>37063964
Congratulations! Is it a boy or girl? Whats the name?
>>
>>37064019
I don't remember anything before my anti depressants. I think the faded my childhood away. But u do remember looking up Ballbusting stories when I was able to use a computer. One of the first things I wanted to see lol. I know a girl who would draw bondage when she was 5 and didn't know it was bad
>>
>>37064170
its really interesting to think about how fetishes come to be
most of the times its hidden stuff in comedy/kids movies that you watched as a child
other times its stuff that happens to you
a shame that you cant remember
oh well
>>
>>37064023
It's a boy and I'd rather not put a name down. I try to stay anonymous just incase anyone I know is on here

We had some complications. The wife had to be put on oxygen and was purged and sown back up downstairs, baby was pulled out via a vacuum and was blue unresponsive, and not breathing. When my wife came two she went to freaking out and put a bigger stress on herself and the doctors. But I calmed her down cuz I was born blue and not breathing and my chord was around my neck. So the doctors had my baby breathing and turning pink and weighed him at 8.5 lbs. My wife is walking around and doing good with minimal pain meds and we are set to leave today.
>>
>>37064256
I feel like being gay is a fetish that is why I say it might be from birth. Cuz I don't think gays are turned I think that's how they are born
>>
>>37064283
thats why i think that being gay is not a fetish
a fetish is something that is created somehow in your imagination
and being gay is just some wire crossing or smth lol
>>
>>37064330
Well there's people who love women, who can't be married and wants kids.. But they love dick too. Want their wife in a strap on,they want to suck it and they will look at pics of it. And Futa exists which is all the awesome things of women but then dick n balls. But we call those people gay but their real life lifestyle is heterosexual
>>
>>37064401
Thats more be atracted to dick than to guys
>>
>>37064401
if you ever have the chance of talking to a gay guy you should bring this topic up
its histerical to see them react to whats gay and whats not
the guy i talked to and me came to the conclusion that traps/shemales/thatwholejazz is about 49% gay
49% so that its not 50% and you can still feel manly/normal
>>
>>37064497
I have a few gay friends and I've brought this up. They don't think it's a fetish cuz it effects the way you live cuz you have sex with men and marry men but with a fetish you can still use women. I argue the fetish can be done by either side if you truly are attracted to the object of the fetish itself. And then there are ppl who take up a bdsm lifestyle. It comes down to we agree to disagree and go get some beers.
>>
File: 1457469691534.jpg (232KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1457469691534.jpg
232KB, 802x802px
>>37064568
sure buddy was nice talking to you
>>
>>37064611
Anytime. Feel free to drop in again. I like the communication while we wait for the docs to let us leave
>>
File: 1493473344060.jpg (121KB, 917x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493473344060.jpg
121KB, 917x650px
Wife is awake too if there is anything for her
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.