[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A P O L O G I Z E

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 30

File: chrome_2017-05-16_06-04-37.jpg (95KB, 635x599px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-16_06-04-37.jpg
95KB, 635x599px
http://nypost.com/2017/05/13/childish-men-are-to-blame-for-women-having-kids-late-in-life/

Well you childish men?
>>
>34
>41
>39

It's over for them. Cut off is 29. Article is misleading because it implies those women will ever have children.
>>
This shit is gay. Men are predatory animals who need to give women space, and women make less money for the same work. But also men need to man up and put babies into these women who are more successful than them. I think I'm just going to keep hiding in my apartment thanks
>>
Because women are passive cum receptacles that have to be praised and worshipped so they spread open their legs, or they get ravaged without mercy when they are good and then expect the worshipping after they have ruined themselves.
Fuck, expecting humanity and decency out of anyone is impossible now, something must be someone's fault.

American women can go to hell.
>>
>>37060168
wrong causality. Because women can get a child easier then men on their own.
Possibilities range from iV. fertilisation to sum fuck from a stranger.
>>
>>37060168
I'm Bitter Because Chad No Longer Wants Me: The Article
>>
>>37060168
Roasties btfo.
>b-but my strong indipendent women who don't need no man
>>
>>37060168
>Apologize
Haha, no.

I'm working retail right now, spending my hard earned cash on vidya and manga.

I don't need a relationship to be happy, that's just a bunch of bullshit constructed by normalfags.
>>
>>37060207

Pretty much sums it up.

It's amazing how many of the psuedo-psychologists fail to see the epidemic of romantic learned helplessness in males.

If they could see it, they might have a better understanding of why, considering we know what causes learned helplessness in general.

Then again, (((They))) make up most of psychology these days.
>>
File: 1434131486132.jpg (10KB, 261x215px) Image search: [Google]
1434131486132.jpg
10KB, 261x215px
>tfw I can make women rage just by playing vidya
Personally I'd like to see flying cars already, but this is ok to me
>>
>women want to marry up
>Men don't give a shit
>Somehow this is men's fault
>>
>>37060914
lol

Women are monsters
>>
>>37060858
They're called helicopters you idiot.
>>
>>37060271
>le """"vidya""" and manga
hahahahaa
it's not 2005 anymore dude, your life is a meme, enjoy your normalfag toys and normalfag picturebooks you fucking beta normie
>>
The economy is shit, too many people are barely keeping their heads above water and why wwould they want kids early on ?
>>
>>37060168
>ride the cock carousel for 10+ years
>acquire various STDs and loosen my vaginal walls
>woohoo I'm an empowered womyn!!!

>men play vidya far into their 30's
>are generally self-sufficient
>date less and focus on themselves more
>THESE MEN ARE CHILDISH AND THEY NEED TO IMPREGNATE ME

Really gets the noggin' a-joggin'
>>
>>37060972
The fact that normalfags read One Punch Man and play Call of Duty doesn't contaminate the whole of either hobby
>>
>rig the legal syste, to make marriage into a financial death trap for men
>WOW WTF WHY WON'T MEN GET MARRIED ANYMORE?! You guys need to man up and give me what I want!
>>
>>37061018
>i read oyasumi punpun or i am a hero and play nier automata unlike those tasteless FUCKING NORMALFAGS
>doesn't realize he's just like every other tumblrista
>>
>>37061073
To be clear I'm not the first guy you responded to and I don't have a problem with normies, but it seems to me that if everything normies partake in to any extent is prohibited, there isn't very much left
>>
If a woman was smart she would have kids young (ideally before 20) and live a lifelong relationship with her mate.

Otherwise they can fuck off
>>
>>37061100
Not even 4chan :^)
And le edgy 'every hobbie is for norman' meme
>>
This is why I'm convinced that women are incapable of any sort of empathy toward any men. They can't even comprehend why there's not thousands of men scrambling to sacrifice everything they worked for just for the privilege of touching their holy bagina, even when they're above 30, consistently being rejected, and have no positive qualities. It's like high school never ended in their minds.
>>
>>37061194
if you're even capable of enjoying anything you're a normalfag compared to me
just take it as a compliment you stupid normalfags
>>
>>37060940
Helicopters are expensive senpai, If I had to grind for more Gold coins to do it I would
Learning to fly is worth it. desu,

t. robot pilot.
>>
>barely even play vidya (mostly just argue about it on 4chin)
>have a "real" job in an office
>have friends
>watch more live action stuff than I watch anime
should I just leave /r9k/ now?
>>
I think maybe the problem was when women decided their entire 20s were going to be cock riding time.

Yeah, you aren't just going to turn up at age 32 and find a man who fits your insanely high standards. The dude you dumped 10 years ago because the guy at that party had a bigger dick was probably your overall best bet.
>>
>>37061239
What, you think if someone started to make hovercars they wouldn't be expensive as fuck?

I'd love to get a license though. How long did it take you?
>>
>>37060168
>be female and proud feminist
>spend my youth getting plowed by Chad in club bathrooms
>get gender studies degree and cushy HR job as a "Diversity Officer" and have a great time chatting all day with my female colleagues
>feel biological clock ticking and want husband/children now
>need to marry "up" due to my stupid estrogen addled brain
>>feminism's active attack on western men combined with decades of affirmative action for women has culminated in the current crop of 20-30s men being "less educated" and earning less than their female counterparts

>"where have all the good men gone??" while ignoring hundreds of messages on okcupid daily
>"ugh childish men..."
>>
>>37060168
I feel bad for not having children but it's sooooo much nicer spending my money on a new computer build instead of diapers.
>>
>>37061195

It just hits women like a 20 ton truck once they pass 30. They enter into the world men have lived their entire lives.

A world where the opposite sex isn't falling over itself just to sniff your asshole and you can hop between a new partner every month.

The women who fell for the "slut it up" meme, don't like it. I can understnad why honestly. It must be one hell of a come down. But the average man has never come remotely close to the high of being extremely desired by the opposite sex.
>>
>>37061361
>I feel bad for not having children

why? you shouldnt, if anything youre doing your unborn children a favour as they wont have to suffer the pain of existence
>>
i managed to get a gf that likes vidya and anime. and she aint no landwhale sjw either.
pic related. i found her on a pony game.
>>
>>37061232
I thought you were coming from an angle of having superior taste and knowing how to properly spend your time, my apologies and god speed
>>
>>37061486
killing me with kindness huh
thank you anon you merciful angel
>>
>>37061335

Well drones have exploded with such popularity that air-law regulations may have to change.

But I do see it happening, people have already made hovercars since the 90's I think, I am pretty sure they'll ride on drone tech to make it happen, it will be cheaper eventually. just like cars I'd imagine.

>I'd love to get a license though. How long did it take you?

It took me about $10,000-12,000 to get where I am now. But I went to a premium school that had a good reputation producing competition grade/champion aerobatic pilots.

I usually work at night stacking shelves and warehouses, and then go flying at the end of my shift a few days a week The conditions are usually good in the morning and I get a spot no one books because normies are usually working.
>>
>>37061613
why would you waste your money on a pilots license? You'll never own you're own helicopter or plane, you can find one for cheap but the maintenance and storage fees are more than anything you could make using one if you had it. You're never going to save up enough for that working the job you're working. The field hardly is hiring, even pilots that work for airlines can hardly stay employed. I've only known one pilot. He started at the beginning of the aviation age, spent his entire life in love with it. He quit that to get a job to support a family. Only rich people that can afford an extremely expensive hobby, and guys that just want to do it so bad they won't give it up once they get a taste do that kind of thing.
>>
>>37062019
Are you really asking him why he does something he enjoys?
>>
File: 1397393446006.png (30KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
1397393446006.png
30KB, 712x649px
Protip:
If you don't want children you ARE a manchild no exceptions, no justifications.

The article is right and you are wrong.
>>
>>37060193
my mom had me at 40
>>
>>37062057
>spot the /pol/tard
>>
>>37060168
Most women are riding the cock carousel, then are surprised no man wants to settle down with her. Some cuck will for sure raise her kids.
>>
>>37062095
That explains the mental chromosomal problems
>>
File: 1494448944721.jpg (14KB, 383x336px) Image search: [Google]
1494448944721.jpg
14KB, 383x336px
>>37062019
Pretty much what >>37062038 said.

I work in a warehouse dude, I'm a robot with a job. Most would spend their NEET bucks on anime or weed, I spent mine on flying and decided to get a job because I liked it so much.

I can't even fathom the idea working for an airline surrounded by Stacey flight attendants and ferrying around Chads and Staceys,
and dealing with used up Staceys looking for a ""provider"" to ""settle down"" with who think I make bank because I wear a swanky uniform.

Tbh, If I wanted a piloting job, I'd get one delivering mail or freight to remote locales.
>>
>>37062057
I don't want children because the only real way to preserver your genetic legacy is by cloning yourself.
>>
>>37062057
>Toastie roastie spotted

Original
>>
>>37060193
My mom had me at 35
>>
>>37062233
The problem is simplier than that. By the time these type of women are ready to settle down, all good men of their age are already in steady relationships. It's the same problem for guys. Except that they deal with it by settling down with younger women, once they are done with sleeping around.
>>
>>37061258
All that stuff is fine. If you're here, you probably have a reason to be.
>>
why would women care about this? go fight over the chads with each other. that's what they want anyway.

oh wait, the chads dont want you once you turn ~27. lol too bad
>>
>>37061470
I'm always cautious about women who are into anime and such and aren't fat/ugly.

I know it's a bit hypocritical but SOMETHING has gotta be wrong with them.
>>
>>37060168
Ur the reason why I won't commit to a relationship
>>
>>37060409

>romantic learned helplessness in males.

Expand on this?
>>
>>37060207
>women make less money for the same work

This has been debunked so many times that it's actually making you start to looks a bit silly for still trying to shill it
>>
>>37063762
I know I was just saying that's the prevailing ideology. And now this article is saying "All these women are insanely successful and can only find faggot manchildren"
>>
>>37060168
That article is just so wrong. Childish men aren't the cause of women having kids late in life, but a consequence. Marriage is not only meaningless these days but also a terrible deal for men because there's like a 50% chance that they could lose at least half of their shit. On top of that, custody is almost always given to the mother and most men can only aspire to see their own children two days a week. Many men already felt like marriage was a trap when they had the upper hand years ago, so how can it be surprising that more men are chosing to stay single? Hell, it's not even a matter of choice in many cases. The job market is getting increasingly more ridiculous with its hiring standards, and a lot of employed people struggle to make ends meet. Any responsible person can come to the conclusion that having children is not ideal when you have to feed on cheap noodles every day to pay rent. So what do men do when they aren't working? They play videogames and watch tv. Yeah, those are luxuries, but a console and a Netflix subscription are a hell of a lot cheaper than raising a child -one that you might eventually not even be able to even see!
>>
File: 1438159361399.gif (988KB, 500x188px) Image search: [Google]
1438159361399.gif
988KB, 500x188px
>implying overpopulation isn't a global catastrophe and this zeitgeist shift towards much-needed antinatalism isn't a good thing

I know parental instincts are an understandably strong urge, but if these judgemental harridans are as 'empowered' as they say they are, why don't they strike out on their own and adopt some neglected crackhead's progeny?

Having a child in this current world is nothing but pure egoism and selfishness, and just about acceptable if it's acknowledged as such, but that anyone could have the balls to whinge that it's some sort of obligation just steams my Clevelands something fierce.
>>
>>37061258
Yes. Go enjoy your life you goddamn normie.
>>
>>37060193
My mom had me at 43
>>
>>37064278
helps his argument
>>
>>37060168
yeah and making fun of me really doesn't give me any incentive to help you
>>
>>37062095
>>37062605
>>37064278

This is why you have autism
>>
File: 1494817722345.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1494817722345.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>37060168
Feminism ruined relationships, parenting, and marriage. When you remove all incentive for a man to marry, and make it extraordinarily risky for him if things go wrong, what man who isn't a complete idiot would enter into that arrangement?
>>
>>37060193
>Cut off is 29.
And that's easy mode.
The cutoff for men is like, 21.
>>
>>37064626
There's always that one guy. Or 3 if it's not a samefag.
Is it any fucking wonder that people who do shit like that have "autism"?
>>
>>37060168
>Work until you're old and "have everything going for you" (instead of shit men actually give a shit about)
>Chad from the finance department settles down with a 20 year old waitress instead
Will women ever learn?
>>
>>37064210
Widespread adopton of children in western countries wouldn't help the overpopulation once, expecially considering the rate at which population growth has plummeted in first world countries. The places where population is really exploding is in the third world, were people still have over 5 kids and more of them survive because "humanitarian aid".

If you really wanted to slow down population growth, you would find a way to stop the third world from producing so many children since the threat of them dying has greatly decreased. Also slamming the hammer on corporations like Nestle that exploit the continent will also open up more opportunities since they wouldn't have to be trapped in a never-ending loop of exploitation by crony capitalists.
>>
There's a reason why i said it's a global problem, but one that's kind of beyond my personal sphere of influence. Getting your own tubes tied is one thing but persuading several millions of people on the other side of the planet (many of whom probably have antiquated religious qualms about birth control) is another.
>>
>>37065124
meant to reply to >>37064779

confound this robot
>>
>have 30 year old Stacy coworker

>had a string of dating badboy Chads, one had a tattoo on his butt, other blew savings on a corvette etc

>brags about how she doesn't want to have kids and be a catlady her whole life

>her two sisters around the same age apparently don't want kids either

American women can burn in hell desu
>>
Fucking bitch, mabye I care more about my own happiness than trying to please some some worthless cunt
>>
>>37060168
Its a lot of women's fault too. I know a lot that complain about how the guy they like is a terrible choice but keep on going back to them or just pick someone that's similar to past failed boyfriends. I've always thought its like keeping your hand on a hot stove and complaining about how much it hurts and asking everyone to help them.
>>
File: 1472525703729.png (721KB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
1472525703729.png
721KB, 830x987px
>Diversity quotas give good jobs to females
>Feminism teaches females to fuck whoever they want
>Social media turns everything into high school 2.0

So now we have an incoming generation of entitled narcissistic roasties (who've been taught they've been hurt, oppressed, and wronged for generations and that being a housewife or having a family is a waste of time) getting high-power government and comfy tech jobs where they squander taxpayer money and undeservedly out-earn men and only want to associate with photogenic Chads to brag about it on Twitter and Facebook to their friends.

Some guys don't want to deal with this (at all) and it seems roasties are getting p. toasty about it (but only after they hit the wall at 30 or so). Honestly, seems like almost everyone is falling for the (((memes))) these days
>>
Classic case of wanting their cake AND eating it too...
>>
>>37060168

I'm sorry, I guess. I'm not changing though.
>>
>>37061073
>letting normalfags' tastes passively dictate what media you think you are allowed to consume
You're a pathetic little weasel, no better than the normals.
>>
Just go MGTOW my friends, once you take the final redpill theres no way back, save your life.
>>
>shame men for having hobbies and doing things that they like
>want to force them to drop it all for you
>wonder why they decided that you aren't worth the trouble

Women seriously have no self awareness, it's like if you went around pissing on peoples legs and when they reacted you go "hey what's your fucking problem loser?"
>>
America has been below replacement levels of births for nearly 3 decades, there's bound to be a pension crisis in bloom soon, less americans are also working. Approximately 4,000,000 births every year, in contrast, 900,000 abortions every year. A baby nearly has 1:5 of chance of being terminated, which for the most part are perfectly viable.

Blame women for their usage of contraceptives and abortion, not men.
>>
File: 1493409518831.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493409518831.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>37060168
Is this supposed to bother us men?
>>
>>37060168
>men are doing things they enjoy and living life how they want instead of giving up their interests for the sake of some vapid cunt they have no interest in and later insufferable goblin(s) that will, at best, live the life they could have lived if they hadn't spent their life raising them

Really gets those cogs a-moving
>>
>>37066075

Just turned MGTOW 3 months ago, life changing decision :)
>>
>>37066180

Can we divorce this prolife bullshit from the topic at hand? Abortions are good, contraceptives are good. Fewer retards plaguing the world.
>>
>>37060193
This. While many women can have children after 29 their fertile peak is in their early to mid 20s. Women should have their first child before 30.
>>
>>37066067
>media
>consume
yikes
>>
>>37061073
Nier automata is fucking godtier, normie sites like Kotaku are all over that bitch as well.
>>
File: 1494702906624.jpg (18KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1494702906624.jpg
18KB, 409x377px
>>37067550
>Abortions are good
What's the argument to allowing universal abortions? All the reasons that i've head being used have been about the extreme cases, like not being able to afford a child, or rape, or something like that. So why allow abortion for those who just don't feel like having children because it's inconvenient? It worries me since it makes me wonder about the psychological. How can we know multiple abortions due to the pregnancy being inconvenient isn't going to affect the mother mentally?

Could multiple abortions from inconvenience cause the mother's maternal instinct and empathy for their child to lessen, since they've cancelled on so many previously simply they were inconvenient?
>>
>>37067759
>Nier automata is fucking godtier
fucking plebian
>>
File: 1492954639187.jpg (38KB, 506x530px) Image search: [Google]
1492954639187.jpg
38KB, 506x530px
>>37067925
>giving a single fuck about that shit
>>
File: sonic_forces.0.jpg (163KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sonic_forces.0.jpg
163KB, 1200x800px
>>37060168
Who needs women when I can make my own animal waifu?
>>
Guess they shouldn't have been so hostile and abusive to nice guys.

I for one am not going to be the backup plan anymore.
God bless the red pill.
>>
File: oshit.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
oshit.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>37068264
Consider that this is a part of a bigger puzzle. The value of children's lives are diminished by allowing women to abort them if they are inconvenient to them. They say it's ok because it's not a human life, but if the child ended up being born, they would still be considered inconvenient since they fill the criteria to be aborted.

Then there's the divorce rate of 50%. Divorces can really fuck up kid and/or be the catalysts for a greater fall into a deep dark pit of despair filled with issues and unhappiness. All this political fighting has been about the adults, women in particular, who need to be free and liberated from their roles and responsibilities in society. Does anybody give a damn about how this affects existing and future children?

And now we have this article about how women, yet again, need something. Women want their maternal urges to be satisfied after their clock is about to run out of time after a youth filled with sleeping around. They don't care about actually nurturing and caring for the child they would have, they just want another one of their desires to be selfishly fulfilled.

The mainstream political discussion doesn't care about the well-being of children. This is social neglect of children. I know they're basically just nasty ungrateful leeches, but we're destroying the future here, our own heritage.

I understand MGTOW because it's just self defense, considering how unfair divorce has been made, and how women have all the right to abuse men. But still, this war between the genders is only going to leave the existing children in its shadow.
>>
>>37060207
It's because while it's implied that's for all men, it's actually:

>these men need to give us space
>and these men need to put babies into us

The "problem" is the demographic imbalance of these two kinds of men and all women. What they're really saying is that there aren't enough Chads for them.
>>
>>37060168

why dont these cumdumpters be what they literally are, and go to a sperm bank and get cum dumped into them?
>>
If women were as enjoyable as games then maybe I'd want to deal with them.
>>
>>37068675
Because they want a provider so that they could leech off of him while "raising" their child. Maybe in a few years or a decade, once he's gathered enough wealth and it's getting boring for her, divorce him and take half of his wealth and possessions in order to find someone else to please her.
>>
>>37068766
this

mi originale spagetti o la la
>>
>>37060168
Harpy women are to blame for men being Childish
>>
>>37061103
Then she just becomes the property of her "mate". Having kids at 20 is stoooopid
>>
>>37069337
>then she just becomes property of her "mate."
Don't have kids with a Muslim then
>>
>>37068798
You have obviously never spent any time with children or you wouldn't put raising in quotes
>>
>>37069337
Why would you consider it being "property"? It's healthy since she's in her prime and she has the best chase at attracting a good mate since she's attractive. All the good men get snatched up fast, and being old won't help in the competition.
>>
>>37069461
While true that i haven't spent much time around children, my motive to put the word raising into quotes was to imply that what they call raising in fact is something other than that. From what i see in my country, both parents work and around 50% of marriages end in divorce. Also free-range parenting is a thing here. The most a parent normally does is give the kid orders and don't really communicate with them, like telling them to do the chores because they live in the house too, never caring to calmly teach them the value of helping out with housework and lessening the burden on others. I'm mainly speaking based on my own observations of others and myself.

I just see the matter of a lacking upbringing as the fault of parents and the past society, but being the responsibility of the grown children to patch up. I just don't want this thing to be condoned.
>>
>>37068588
>But still, this war between the genders is only going to leave the existing children in its shadow.

Not my fault, and I can't fix it. All I can do is protect myself.
>>
File: 1445919360013.jpg (57KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1445919360013.jpg
57KB, 542x602px
>>37066351
No.. Not a single one of these articles of women complaining about lack of men refers to us. The writers of these articles write them while thinking and tearing about Chad who has used them and moved on to marry Stacy while they both were 22, and she thought she would stay young forever and could keep fucking around. Now she's just bitter and dumps it all on men.

These articles never refer to us because women don't view us as human, they don't even acknowledge our existence. It's just Chads and them in the world.
>>
Good.
People are waking up to the fact that there isn't a "right" way to live. Let these career women so worried about their biological clock do what career men in the old days did:
find a homemaker.
Realize that "childish" is a synonym for "domestically inclined".
>>
I am 37 and never have been married and have no kids. I will never entrap myself into that kind of life. I am free to be a kid like I was when I was a teenager in my secret life. I am an adult at work but that is it.
>>
>>37070001
>These articles never refer to us because women don't view us as human, they don't even acknowledge our existence.

We're just like the drones in the beehive. They might as well let us rot as soon our function starts slowing down the gears of society.
>>
File: duuuudddeeeee.jpg (29KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
duuuudddeeeee.jpg
29KB, 480x472px
>>37060168
I really wish I could derive some sort of catharsis to this finding but I can't.
Yeah sure, some bitter women are going to die alone, but they never would have considered me as their backup/fallback guy. I can sit in my room and play video games pretending it's going to make women mad but the reality is most women are going to win their little game; they are going to pick up some poor schmuck who never had a gf in his life and is just excited someone is finally into him. They'll squeeze kids out of him and ruin his life.
Most women will get away with riding the cock carousel, they'll have their cake and eat it too.

The only thing that keeps me going is I still think it is possible to be happy alone. Just gotta figure out how to keep it that way.
>>
>>37060193
my mom had me at 83
>>
>>37060168
Tfw I'm 33, have a PS4 controller, galaxy s8, galaxy tab s3 and a beer mug on my coffee table.

Married with a mortgage and kid tho
>>
>>37070484
See, that's the inconsistent thing with the manchild "insult"
Am I a manchild because I like doing the same stuff I liked when I was younger or are you just mad I'm not following your idea of a "grown up?"

I get that people have to "grow up" and drop some of the shit you used to do but if you can adequately balance your hobbies and the important stuff in life, is there really a problem?
>>
Basically what happens is that 20 year old chad sleeps around because he can, and so does 20 year old stacey, because she can.
Once they hit 30, chad can still sleep around, and so he does, until he feels like settling down.
Stacey can't, because her reproductive value is tied to youth. So Stacey looks to the "nice guys" she rejected in her 20's.
Trouble is, those "nice guys" are now in a much better economic position than they used to be, and are either settling down with younger "non-stacey" girls, or chadding it up with the staceys their own age for the hell of it.
>>
>>37060168
stop shilling for your glorified blog, the threads the past two days didn't give you enough clicks?

t. adblock user
>>
>>37060168
>taking the New York Post seriously

you must be a real slack jawed moron to take that shit seriously, its pop-psychology and fake scandals ad infitium, its literally fake news
>>
>>37063669
>constantly getting shot down because you aren't 21 making 100k with the body of a god
>all these articles online spammed everywhere complaining that men are raping women just for being anywhere near them while simultaneously bitching no one wants to spend their weekend on some romantic beach or park doing nothing but enjoying eachother's company
>instead of spending time doing literally nothing on a saturday since you were shot down on all your attempts, play some vidya
>except this is also a mortal sin against human existence and you're a manchild for not leading a multimilliondollar company at 22 (since 21 is spent climbing the ladder) and having 12 kids which you stay at home to raise while also taking your wife out to dinner so she can fuck someone on your bed at work and you're supposed to be okay with her expressing herself
>try asking people out the next week
>repeat
>eventually you just...don't ask them out. knowing what'll happen, you spend time doing literally anything else
>stop reading all those retarded articles blaming men for everything ever
>basically stop participating in horrid souldestroying societal events
>fuck, just wanna play some vidya this saturday
>and the next saturday
>and the next
>and the next
>tfwnogf
>>
i have a serious question

so beta man/mgtow/etc arent getting into relationships, getting laid, or making babies

and women are trying to get careers without making babies because they want the top males for themselves

so what happenes to the imbalance?

what will happen to these women who cant get chads? what will happen to these beta men whove never gotten laid get relationships or get married?
>>
>>37071226
What do you mean what happens? Nothing happens
>>
>>37071389
so both groups just grow old and die without children?
>>
>>37071463
it's easy to be alone
there are many distractions
and the porn and slash fiction are improving all the time
and if you try to spend time with someone who has always been alone and adapted to that condition
you will not want to spend much time at all with them
>>
>>37071463
Yup. Is this a shock to you?
>>
>>37064662
>"The cutoff for men is like, 21."
>t. roastie
>>
File: 1487870052343.jpg (69KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487870052343.jpg
69KB, 288x432px
>>37071224
>>37060168
it didn't have to be like this
preemptive original
>>
>>37071226
>what will happen to these women who cant get chads?

Normies play divorce musical chairs at that age.
>>
>>37071463
Yes but it's only a problem for women, no one cares about male losers.

These women are losers.
>>
>>37071494
>>37071509
>>37071578
>>37071587
so if im a beta male in this scenario, the only thing i can do to have the slightest possibility of getting a gf or getting married is to get an extremely high paying job that beats out most women so they will want me?
>>
>>37071611
If you even have to ask this question there's nothing you can do. You already lost
>>
you do realize people will look back in history and see the end of the white race because the men were too scared of their women? do you know how humiliating it is to be white and have people assume you are a coward and possibly a misogynist who hates women?
>>
>>37071906
If white men die out, the rest of humanity will just use our weapons to wipe out the planet.
Seriously, nobody except white men actually want peace. They're the only ones that actually attempt to keep everyone from killing everyone else.
>>
>>37071906

Do you have any proof such a thing is occurring beyond internet talking points? What are you doing to change it besides bitching on 4chan?
>>
File: Disgust.png (59KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
59KB, 686x686px
>>37070371
Fucking This

As I grow older this seems to be the modus operandi of society and the fates of most men (chads excluded) as a whole. Still I'm not sure whether to feel depressed that no one even values my existence, or to be happy that I alone get to enjoy this wild and chaotic roller coaster of life.

Final Note: 2D > 3D
>>
>>37061195

You're closer to the truth than you think.
>>
>>37060193
I wish my mum never had me
>>
>>37060168
>May 13, 2017

fully expected this article to be four or five years old

props to op for fresh bait at least
>>
>>37060207

kind of an interesting side note is that for the specific population she mentions, she directly states that the only wage gap is in favor of women.
>>
>>37070432
>most women are going to win their little game
The harsh truth. At least I won't feed into it by being someone's "settle down" option when they're past their mid 20s and Chad doesn't want them anymore.
>>
i will never stop laughing at you shitty "first world" faggots hahahaha
>>
>>37071906
Who cares? Assuming climate change isn't total bullshit, they'll live for a generation or two before they die out.
>>
I work at a bar with a nearly 50 year old stacy that is so up her own ass and only talks about her bullshit diet and trying to lose weight (when she's really thin). Her go-to conversation topic with customers is her personal life of divorcing her husband and how "all men are jerks" and how she can't find the right man yet constantly finds something to scrutinize on every date she goes on to blame on the man so nobody can call her a shallow whore that uses men. Then she mentions how she asked out one of our regular customers who drives a 100k+ car and he turned her down lol.
>>
>>37064210
>global overpopulation

Reddit tier meme for anti white pseudointellectuals. Go spend a week in Mumbai or Tokyo and then tell me California "doesn't have enough resources, man."
>>
>>37063971

I'm only replying to this because it's an underrated-as-fuck post that deserves at least one reply to it before this thread dies
>>
>>37074033
humanity has survived way worse than (((climate change)))
>>
File: IMG_6844.jpg (128KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.jpg
128KB, 400x550px
>tfw the wrong side won WW2
>>
>>37063669
Women have such contradictory and obtuse standards for men that men just give up and do whatever because women obviously won't be happy with them no matter what they do.

If you're shy and take things slow you're a spineless loser, if you go for the kill and "man up" you're rapey; if you work your ass off to have nice stuff you're a greedy prick, if you are happy with minimalism you're a washed-up failure; if you love computer games and comic books you're a stupid pervert, if you like literature and arthouse films you're a insecure snob. You can get out a calculator and carefully balance everything to be as moderate as possible and you'll still be wrong.
>>
>>37076769
>If you're shy and take things slow you're a spineless loser
If you're not Chad.

>if you go for the kill and "man up" you're rapey
If you're not Chad.
>if you work your ass off to have nice stuff you're a greedy prick
If you're not Chad.

Notice the pattern yet?
>>
>>37060168
>tfw when the thought of these roasties dying alone brings a warm smile to my face
>>
>>37064632
is drinking snake a meme now?
i've seen it all over
>>
>>37067550
>Fewer retards plaguing the world.
No. The problem is the smart people are the ones using condoms and getting abortions while morons fuck bareback 25/8 and force society to suffer the consequences.
>>
>>37061361
The world is suffering, I can't bring a soul into this place right now.
>>
>>37076769
This is only true for non-Chads, Chads can do no wrong. And non-Chads can do no right because they aren't Chad, women are just looking for excuses to blame it on men, they don't want to admit that they're shallow as fuck.
>>
>>37060168
yes i agree, it's totally not because women stay in education for 5+ more years than before and then try having a career before deciding years later that life, after all, is too much effort.
And then panic when they find out the best men are taken by women who made a "career" out of their family instead.
>>
>>37076769
>Women have such contradictory and obtuse standards for men
Not really, you just have to be attractive. The "standards" they express verbally are just post-hoc rationalizations.
>>
>>37060168
This article makes it sounds like dating a man that earns less than you is not even possible.

>Women want an equal partner, but there are increasingly fewer candidates to choose from. The census reports that "the average adult woman in the US is more likely to be a college graduate than the average adult man." Moreover, today's young, childless female city-dwellers with college degrees are out-earning their male counterparts by 8 cents on the dollar. Their higher incomes may be why they are less likely (29 percent) to be living with their parents than single men (35 percent).

>Women can't wait for today's perpetual male adolescence to change course. And they can't bank on finding an equal mate while they're of childbearing age if ever. If they want a family, single women have to come up with a Plan B, where a young man with the same socioeconomic status isn't necessarily part of the picture.

They see only the top men as existing and try to shame men for not working their ass off for them.

>"When women are in oversupply, men have the advantage and delay marriage and parenthood,"

>And when men are scarce, women put an even stronger focus on their careers so they can take care of themselves with a financial safety net. Meanwhile, men take a step back in their career ambition, no longer having to impress an oversupply of women with their financial prowess.
>>
>>37061073
These niggas saying normies like some faggot warlocks so this is /rk9/
>>
>>37061348
Underrated post

Origidesu
>>
>>37063971
/thread

Quite disturbing the level of delusion these women exhibit. No surprise that the expendable sex gets all the shit but when women try to construct actual arguments around it it reaches provocative levels of stupid.
>>
>>37060168
I'm a homely nerdy guy with a steady wage and I'd marry tomorrow if a woman would have me.

Women want to marry Chad whilst rejecting the guys who actually want to get married.
>>
File: MGTOW btfo.jpg (277KB, 1952x530px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW btfo.jpg
277KB, 1952x530px
>>37060168

>itt
>entitled millennial manchildren
>>
>>37078071
>he thinks women in the West aren't playing on Easy Automatic
Fuck off
>>
None of these women want me anyway, so I'll continue being a shut in.
>>
>>37061258
>barely even play vidya (mostly just argue about it on 4chin)
You could always go to /v/ instead, you'd fit right in.
>>
>>37060193
My mom had me at 33
>>
File: ted-bundy-01-800.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ted-bundy-01-800.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>>37076769
Only if you're unattractive.

Ted Bundy had multiple women in love with them even after they learned he was brutally murdering women and having sex with the corpses.
>>
>women get mad at men for "oppressing" them
>men step aside so women stop screeching
>women get mad at men for not doing anything and not giving a shit

>women want to be universally seen as better than men, but still want a partner that's at least on their level.
I see all that college education did wonders for their critical thinking skills.
>>
>>37060168
Maybe they are just huge bitches with no mother-qualities whatsoever. The type you wouldn't entrust your pet goldfish to.
>>
>>37060168
>>talk to women, try to make a relationship
>get told to fuck off, or they just stop talking
>>try to get a good job and start a career in my field
>get told to fuck off, or no response
>>play games and enjoy myself because that's all there seems to be left
>fuck you how dare you enjoy yourself
ya, it's my fault
>>
>>37060168
>Bang chads all day
>Get off making fun of any guy that isn't a 10/10
>Regular guys focus on their career, games, and other shit because they don't want to deal with your stupid ass
>"I'm going to be young and beautiful forever! Look at all the attention the men are giving me!"
>Get old, chads don't want your ragged old ass when they can get some younger thing easily
>Older guys can get younger women with the promise of good money and a roof over their head
>Younger guys don't want some used up piece of shit when they get marry into their own age or even younger
>Older, unmarried women offer nothing. They NEED you to provide them with money and housing
>"WOW I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FUCK AROUND AND A MAN SHOULD JUST COME IN, MARRY AND SUPPORT ME WHEN THE OTHERS GET BORED OF ME"

Fuck off.
>>
>>37076769
>If you're shy and take things slow you're a spineless loser

not to mention all that time you invested could be completely wasted. It's happened to both me and my brother. You spend a lot of time courting a girl and then she decides she isn't interested anymore.

>if you go for the kill and "man up" you're rapey

also the girl can be very rude to you and tell you to fuck off. some people call it "nuclear rejection".

> if you love computer games and comic books you're a stupid pervert

I'm curious to hear how many people here actually consider video games a hobby.
Personally, I'm burnt out on video games and the internet in general, and the only reason I continue to use them is because I have no life and it's the only place I can go where there are people in a similar situation to me.

I'm not saying video games can't be a hobby, but I know myself and others have had video games become more of a problem or hindrance than a hobby.
>>
>>37060168
>having kids, ever
My god, why on earth would any other women HAVE children? The world is horrible. The planet is dying and they'll fuck up your life and body.
>>
>>37066067
tell him to clean his room.

do it.
>>
>>37061379
well said.

That's one good reason not to be resentful. One, because these women will hit the wall and their high will be over, but more importantly THEY WON'T KNOW HOW TO COPE.
It's like being jealous of a heroin user. Sure, the high is heavenly, but after the high is done your life is ruined.
>>
>>37064773
This. Women are retarded they want what they can't have and they can't have what they don't know they want.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>37081184
Unoriginal jewery
>>
>>37069150
This. Why is this society filled with bitch cunts?
>>
>>37081558
I've disliked children since I was a child. It's nothing to do with conditioning- I was raised in a very traditional house that valued things like family etc.
>>
>>37060168
FUCK OFF BITCH I DON'T WANT TO WORK IN YOUR FUCKING STRESS CASE POINTLESS CAREER. EAT SHIT AND DIE

EVERYONE HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO FUCKING NARROW MINDED AND SHORT SIDED AND A FUCKING CHILD THAT YOU THINK YOUR "" """""CAREER""""" IS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A LIFE

PROTIP BITCH YOU WILL DIE ALONE AND IT WILL NOT MATTER AT ALL HOW "" """SUCCESFULL"""" YOU WERE AT YOUR STUPID FUCKING JOB

men are smarter and already now this.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
5KB, 238x212px
BTW this is the spoiled Stacy can't who wrote this article.

Does she look like a person you would want to do Anything with beside pump and dump?

Fucking Look at her.
>>
>>37060168
Why can't they just let me play fucking vidya.
I don't like people. People don't like me. What right do they have to criticise me for taking the steps that make everyone happiest(isolating myself)?
>>
>>37060168
Yeah I have been telling my girlfriend of 4 years that I want to h ave children for half a year now. She says she doesn't want to hae any yet. Since she hasn't completed her fucking bullshit degree. Fucking women.
>>
>>37082812
Oh man, you are so fucked. You better start looking for a woman that will give you kids because this starts to sound like a lost cause.

Also in general reply to OP - Hypergamy. Women want to marry up, but since men aren't given any benefits to achieve and are browbeaten in every category, we are left with this imbalance.
Men on the other hand never cared as much about woman's education or career, since those stop existing as soon as she is pregnant and then wants to take care of the kids. Women always worked, but they always did part-time or lower level jobs (as they still do now) because it allows them to raise kids and bring in some money without sacrifices of a career.

Tl;dr - bitter career women whine with their endless "where are the good men gone" They need to fucking realize if they want their biological urges fulfilled, they need to do it when biology tells them at age of 20, not when they feel like it at 37.
>>
>>37062298
There is no variability in cloning. There is a reason mammals grew out of cloning.
>>
>>37078071
LOL is that image meant for me to rethink my ways? Garbage post rife with assumptions and you think it's a touchdown so you post it here lol
>>
>>37062095
Same but 39. Consequently I was born 6 weeks premature and am a diagnosed sperg. Dont have kids late in life,folks.
>>
I just don't have any money, and I literally cannot foresee a future where I make enough money to comfortably support a wife and children

If I had the cash THEN maybe I would worry about the cock carousel and the chad-seeking stacies. But I can't even get to that point.

Shit is fucked
>>
>>37060168
Women can fuck off, they disappointed me so hard I'll be the one laughing when they end up as spinsters
>>
>>37060168
maybe I would make the sacrifice of having a family if society loved men and cared about them instead of treating men like disposable utility. Men don't have authority of the family anymore and having children is the stupidest idea ever for a man. Women can just leave you if she gets bored and take your children out of your hand and make you pay child support.
>>
>>37060168
I'm betting those women are all roastie cunts that passed up Gabe Newell's for Chads in their 20's. Now the glorious Gabens are married too sweet fembots and Chads want younger women.
>>
These roastie cunts probably based their whole philosophy on a shitty sitcom like Friends and look where it got them.
>>
>>37084145
lol I think that was the fate of princesses (a piece on the campaign map) in Medieval Total War. You could marry them off to other factions but once they hit 30-34 you'd get event message saying she became a spinster lol

also 4chan is being gay and not letting me upload images
>>
>>37084251
>fembots
End this meme please
>>
>>37068675
because they don't get child support from sperm banks. also women need people to take care of them when they have children because they will not go very far juggling work and children at the same time.
>>
>>37071226
beta males are fine because they don't have a biological clock and single women become crazy cat ladies.
>>
Once again women being jealous that men go for younger girls. Old hags don't like video games and pizza, young, prime pussies do though.
>>
>Stop enjoying things like video games, comics or anime or manga because I say so
>Meanwhile, guys please check out my latest reaction video to the latest Capeshit film

It fucking boils me that they have the nerve to pull this shit and try and get away with being obsessed with geek chic fantasy all the time.
>>
>/r9k/
>having children
>let alone having a gf
think ur postin on the wrong bord
>>
The solution to this problem is to focus on your career until you can afford to overseas and find waifu.

It's not a perfect solution, Western bullshit culture is catching on around the world and it raises problems of race-mixing, language and immigration difficulties, single-earner household, so forth.

Still, I'd be most guys would go for an international 18-19 yo qt who's only had a couple bf's over some 25-30 yo jaded "career woman"
>>
>>37063971
>raising a child that might not even be yours

Fix'd
>>
>>37077022
>Chad fucks woman over and dumps her
>Woman comes to the board of betas and asks "Y MEN SO CRUL"
That actually happened, lul
>>
After they apologize for treating me like shit for being short, ugly and small dicked (none of things I can control).
>>
>>37067550
> Roasties should be able to slut around as much as they like without consequences, if they accidentally have a child they should be able to murder it

Typical beta cuck worldview. Sluts should be publicly humiliated and child killers should be jailed for life.
>>
>>37084836
Anon, you can control ugly the same way woman do (if you give enough fucks of course)
It's called makeup.
>>
>>37074861
>Implying Japan is self-sufficient at all

If they stopped importing food, the country would completely run out in a week.
Overpopulation is a problem, but it's happening in Africa, India, and China, not California.
>>
>>37084852
>being anti-choice
>in 2017

p. edgy my dude
>>
>>37084876
It's not socially acceptable. Also for men it's much more about height, frame and generally things you can not change.

Not to mention that the value of an ugly women is higher than that of an ugly man.
>>
>>37084852
>to slut around
What if it's couple that doesn't want children and not a hookup?
>without consequences
They are still there and this article is the consequences. If roastie doesn't settle down with someone nobody will want her. Because old and 'used goods'
>have a child they should be able to murder
Differentiate child and embryo. Child killers and rapers are jailed for life so calm down, please.
>>
>>37060193
29 dating 18. Cutoff is somewhere like 20. Mostly because virgin girls don't exist past that age, really.
>>
>>37084924
Why should it be just her choice? Don't two people make the baby? Only the women get the choice? Bullshit.
>>
>>37084876
Make up can't fix short or small dick.
>>
>>37060168
it literally says they're blaming men topkek
>>
>>37084986
Yep, that's true, and I see no reason to mock people for what they can't control.
>>37084928
I don't even understand why it's socially acceptable for woman to fool everybody around about their looks with makeup, push-up, high heels and all other shit to make face look prettier, woman taller, and boobs bigger than they actually are.
I bet you can change frame, but you'll have to put in it much more work than into makeup
>>
>>37085063
>I bet you can change frame, but you'll have to put in it much more work than into makeup
Yeah but why should I? Did I choose to be born short, ugly, small dicked? NO! Then it's not my responsibility.
>>
I've never had a woman notice or pay attention to me in my life so I don't think this applies
>>
>>37077450
This post is incredibly underrated
>>
>>37081149
Why are you spending time with women then, if that time is worthless to you without some big payout of muh gf? A person is going to pick up on whether or not you enjoy their company, or if you just seem to be expecting something from them.
>>
>there are still people stupid enough to be breeders
>they are so assmad that they didn't have kids in their prime years that they lash out against people who have been isolated or isolated themselves from the system
can you say "future cat ladies"
>>
>>37061441
T H I S
H
I
S

tbqh.
>>
>>37084946
Same here. 26 dating 19. Had to do it to find a virgin. So tired of the degenerate girls my age. All the good ones married off after college.
>>
>>37064632
Why does that snake look obese?
>>
Women having kids up until 40 is fine. After that and you'll probably be a downsy.
>>
File: 1418320918345.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1418320918345.png
71KB, 353x352px
>get to know a guy
>he off handedly mentions that he can't wait to have kids after a Diaper commercial comes on TV
>add him to the list of guys to not date
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME
I THOUGHT MEN DIDN'T WANT KIDS
>>
File: tumblr_omhf8sHn0M1s8c9jeo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omhf8sHn0M1s8c9jeo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>37071906
Abstaining from X for your own fucking safety isnt a cowardice, its a fucking common sense, you braindead roastie. And I dont care how some random cuck will look on guys like me, I did what I was supposed to do my whole life, I asked out, spent my money, dressed nice and was nice. I dont a give flying fuck anymore, I had my chances, I did my best, I went MGTOW 2 yrs ago and Im out. And its not my fault, its exclusively your, disgusting roasties, fault, so burn in your own hell while I masturbate and spend my time and money on vinyl, widya, whisky, drugs and my dog.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1487457722269.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487457722269.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Is there something women won't blame men for?
>>
>>37086224
More like 35 at best.
>>
>>37060168
I have autism. Do I still need to apologize?
>>
>>37087576
No up til 40 is perfectly fine. After that you really shouldn't be having kids
>>
>>37087432
their periods?
>>
>>37060168
Maybe it's women's fault for not being more reliable than a fucking video game and snacks. Real high standards.
>>
>>37087706
The sharp uptick in retards and autismos after thirty makes even 35 generous. Why do you want more rejects born just so roasties can have a baby?
>>
File: retard.jpg (11KB, 176x206px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
11KB, 176x206px
>>37078071
>IF YOU'RE A MAN WHO DOESN'T ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR WOMEN'S PROBLEMS, THEN YOU'RE AN ENTITLED MANCHILD
>>
>>37078071
>some bitch complaining
How is this supposed to make me change my ways?
Not a single connection is made.
>>
>>37060997
>loosen my vaginal walls
Virgin detected
>>
>>37062576
You actually think women come here to berate robots?

This is some neonazi autist from pol trying to drum up more recruits.
>>
File: western.jpg (160KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
western.jpg
160KB, 1000x502px
>>37085935
They just look like that.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.