[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the frick do you find shy introverted girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1471188536063.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471188536063.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
where the frick do you find shy introverted girls?
>>
>>37055885
Roleplaying communities
>>
>>37055885
at their house
>>
>>37055894
i said shy and introverted not fat and autistic
>>
the pits of hell
>>
Nowhere where they want to be bothered by anyone
>>
>>37055885
I was just in a three year-long relationship with one. It's actually pretty simple. You go to a community college or a uni (I went to a community college) and walk up to a girl reading a book and simply ask. "Hey, what are you reading?"

>People always complain about with not knowing how to initiate conversation. Name a better way than that?
>>
>>37055965
faggot nigger retard shitposter
>>
>>37055957
Lol he said shy and introverted. Not a paranoid schizophrenic heroin addict.
>>
>>37055965
a shy girl would probably hate that kind of intrusion even from a confident person
>>
>>37055965
but I'm a recluse
>>
File: bery.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
bery.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>37055988
yes... and?
shy people generally arent the most eager to meet people, and this is the best way to meet them
>>
>>37055989
You're going to have to have to be nervous af and go through with it or forever wonder what could have been. Seriously, don't make excuses like that, this is your life man. Do you want to be old and bitter and still making excuse?

If that's absolutely out of the question take some kava (a legal anxiety reducer) or kratom (a legal social miracle worker) or something else like that. It helps big time. Or take some xanax. That'll eliminate any chance of anxiety. Just drink some caffeine so you don't fall asleep. Lol.
>>
>>37056012
and it would forced and would probably make a bad impression unless you can salvage the first few awkward moments. It'd be better to have a class with her and talk about the course
>>
>>37055988
Untrue, my good man. Try it some time. They're stoked. A lot of these girls are just as socially/sexually frustrated as guys. Fact.
>>
>>37056052
>Fact
how to spot a normal
>>
>>37056182
>>37056052
Yeah you do type like a complete normie it's hard to trust you
>>
>>37056052
you're a fag but you're also right
first gf was an introverted 20yo virgin who said she masturbated literally every day for the last ten years
>>
>>37055885
In Chad's bedroom just like every other type of girl.
>>
>>37056049
It takes introspective to know it wouldn't be a terrible idea

>be shy you
>enjoying your self with {hobby}
>person comes over
>ask about said {hobby}
>you talk about it

You've never been eager to tell someone about the thing they've asked about?

Worst that will happen is from tone and attitude you'll talk she isn't interested in chatting
>>
>>37055885
You can't. We're all hiding.
>>
You can find them online, but you'll probably have to become friends with them first.
>>
>>37055985
Christ, my sides
>>
>>37055965

Dude if you walked up to me and asked me such questions I would first ask you who the fuck you are and why you care. This shit is way too invasive.
Now something that actually might work is asking a girl whether she needs help when she looks like she is lost. I got into speaking with people this way, except usually they are the ones asking me for help.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.