[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is radiohead the most robot band ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: radiohead.jpg (150KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
150KB, 2000x1414px
Is radiohead the most robot band ever?
>>
>>37055171
I thought CHVRCHES was /our band/?
>>
how to be a robot band.
-band is too shy to perform in public so they only do studio recordings
-socially awkward in interviews
-songs about sex and intimacy are limited
-last album is about redemption and becoming a normie and
>>
>>37055284
I like CHVRCHES but I don't browse /mu/. What meme am I missing here?
>>
>>37055334
going into the studio to record is normie as fuck. home recordings or bust. being in a band is also not robotic at all, you must be a solo artist to qualify. furthermore, if you're brave enough to actually show anyone your music you're definitely not a robot
>>
>>37055171
>babby's first listen to non-radio music
>>
>most popular band of all time
>robot
Fucking neck yourself. Nick Drake, who had no success nor sex in his entire life, is our guy.
>>
>>37056125
Is Varg a robot? He's married and everything, but there is certainly something not right with him
>>
>>37056177
Varg is a failed normie
>>
If shit and robot are synonyms, sure.
>>
>>37056161
Radiohead isn't really THAT popular. Sure, they had radio hits but you'd be hard pressed to find people who actually listened to their entire albums.
>>
>>37056177
He's just a troglodyte. Also, a sociopathic, pyromanic murderer.
>>
>>37056187
On second thought yeah I can see that. I think I do remember him saying something about going to clubs or raves or something when he was younger and getting girls. Man what the fuck happened to this dude
>>
>>37056197
that's because normies don't listen to albums, just singles
>>
>>37056218
I'm a virgin NEET who mainly listens to singles
>>
>>37056197
You could say the same about any popular bands. Normies don't listen to albums. Ask a normie if they know what Rubber Soul or Let It Bleed are--they won't, but that doesn't change the fact that the Beatles and Stones are enormously popular with normal people.
>>
>>37056204
We went to jail, that's what happened to him. For like 15 years.

It's hard to know what Varg's life was because he's always describing it as him being different and better than everybody else.
>>
Who's Radiohead?
>>
>>37055334
muslimgauze it is
>>
Fuck, you don't know radiohead at all, man. Not at all.
>>
Started listening to this glorious shit at the age of 12. And everything went downhill from there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.